Dead man walking

Fake you out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Deadman walking that is what you are. There is a long corridor. You are walking right in the middle all tight and slow just to delay the inevitable. You have a white light at the end of the walk and two people are waiting for you. You don't have an electric chair at the end, you don't need one. Because those two are worst than an electric chair. But light up Woohyun! At least there isn't anyone there to see this. You got rid of them. That was clever of you if there isn't witness there isn't any crime to be told off, right? On the other hand, it's Friday and you shouldn't still be in your school, you should be miles away from here. You shouldn't be there faking. But you are. You are a dead man walking. There they are the jeering and the lethal drug. Worse than an electric chair.

 

While you are getting there you see the kid Kim laughing and this time he doesn't hide his laugh with his hand and you see the white teeth.

 

 

 

-Yah wait! 

 

 

 

No! Bad Woohyun! Bad! You forget. You don't remember, you forget. You fixed the mask.

 

So you tear your eyes away from the kid Kim and you see Minhyuk smirking at you. Deadman walking.

 

They are at your left and right, waiting for you. You had to do this fast because you had to breath. You were dying. You were getting crazy if it was possible to get more.

 

 

 

-So next Monday after school is fine?

 

 

 

You do it as a band-aid quick and fast. You know he will say yes. Who would want to work on a weekend? And who was he to refuse? No one. You should hurry Woohyun, your other you is showing. When you think everything is said and done you see amusement pass through Minhyuk eyes. You don't see Myungsoo because you can't. He makes you remember and you can't

 

 

 

-I can't on weekdays. Sorry. And I think we should do it this Sunday evening?

 

 

 

And you die. Because you can stand the idea of everyone feeling pity for you. Or the possible social suicide you could get. But you can't stand to lose a weekend to study. A weekend to the fake you. You are not a walking dead. You are a dead person when he says that. Bad luck. You were born under a bad star. You feel the way your mouth wants to say yes but, Woohyun my dear boy, you can't.

 

 

 

-No. This Sunday is great. At seven? My place? So I will text you the address ok?

 

 

 

-Yeah, but I think my place it's better as I live alone. Do you have a problem?

 

 

 

Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter