Black

Fake you out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wake up to your alarm of five o'clock in the morning. And you start your process once again. And as usual you feel empty but this emptiness is different from the usual one. Usually, you feel like a robot but today you feel nothing more than an empty shell. You feel lost. You are blind. Doing everything by heart like usual but it feels weird and you don't know what and that bugs you. Because you are Woohyun and Woohyun was killed by the curiosity right? So even do you try to push your question to the darkest places of your mind the question finds the light on it. And you remember (feel) the emptiness.

 

But even then you know how to keep your game even if the rules have changed a little, even if your mind is playing tricks. You still know how to play. Because you are the master of the game. Of your game. Easy as ABC.

 

You do all the same. Eat breakfast, alone, but you still eat as there was someone there. A hidden camera waiting for you to messed up.

 

Then you drive and you feel free but you feel like someone else should be there with you but there is no one there. Push to the darkest place. You pick Hani and you are extra greasy. You want to vomit all you have to eat all your life but you must do this to fix everything. Mir makes jokes that save you from puking from real. You laugh with your friends but your eyes wander from time to time looking for someone. For black.

 

Even during class everything, it's the same. Dull. But you play ball. You answer the right questions. You smile sweetly. You love that because every time you do that someone falls for you and you have a new heart to add to your collection. Its fun playing without touching. With only a smile and they are yours. That makes you somewhat happy.

 

But you feel like you don't have the heart you so much desire to play with. And even though everything it's the same. You feel emptier than usual? You still play harder your game. Because you have to patch things up. So you are fake then you have ever been and you feel your real one is dying. And it hurts with every tiny smile, every word, every breath. It hurts so damn much. That you are sure you are going to fall and cry for your mom. ( for the red hair).

 

But Woohyun you brought this on yourself. I mean, how many times did I warn you? You never listen and this is what happens. And you know this but you don't give a . Idiot.

 

On the other hand today you will be at home. Where you can be you and your self-inflicted wounds and with the help of true friends. Who won't ask because they know even if you never say it.

 

It's P.E the class where you should be the best and you are the best. But during biology, you sat next to the window and you saw a black hair jumping the fence that was followed by an evil smirk. And you felt your heart beat. You felt something. You remember something.

 

But it came and go as fast in a blink of an eye. So now your mind it's playing tricks with you. With what you saw or didn't saw. You are there but you aren't. And it's not fair because you are almost there to get your goal. But nothing it's ever fair to you. Bad star. 

 

You are playing automatically when you see it. When you remember. When you feel. And everything it's too much. More when he is seeing right at you. You want to run and hide. You want to push it. Black. White teeth. 

 

 

 

-Myungsoo

 

 

 

A whisper. A whisper you shouldn't have made. But you made. And then everything went black. Black as your memories and soul.

 

 

 

-That's pretty nasty, dude. Cover up!

 

 

 

You can always count on Mir to make you feel worst than what you already felt. You don't feel pain, you are used to it. You feel shame for how you got it. For how you can't hide it. And for the whispers that are surrounding you. And the evil smirk that you can't stop seeing everywhere but not the black that you were searching, when you shouldn't.

 

But you need to. Because you are Woohyun and you don't learn from your mistakes. You don't take the black eye that you have as a warning. Because you are an idiot. But we can wing it use some black ray bans and everything will look better in your normal light. And you would look cooler. It's a win-win.

 

Now you need to forget about that kid Kim and the questions that surround him. You know forget. In fact, he told you to. Forget. Please.

 

 

 

-Here are you happy? Sheesh is just a bruise I don't see why you can't see it!

 

 

 

-No dude what I can't see is you face

 

 

 

And he laughs at you. And you could have killed him if it weren't because you saw a black eye that caught your eye. Now, what it's the intelligent thing to do?. Forget. Stay away. Walk away. But you won't do that right?

 

Because you are feeling something. You are feeling what you shouldn't. (As always). You feel worried about the black eyes. That's bad. And you feel your heart beating. You feel complete. That's hell. Because you shouldn't. And I thank God that you still are that kid that when his hearts beat a little too fast. That when his mind screams fear. Knows he has to run. And not to look back.

 

So you grab Mir arm. And you walk away from that black eye. But you turn back (that's a first) the kid Kim has something that always makes you turn back and get you killed. Like now that he is waving at you while smiling at you. With the company of an evil smirk, that is warning something but you play the three monkeys with that. The worst? You want to answer. Oh, you are dying to answer. And that scares the out of you. Because it's new and too sudden. Too fast. So you close your eyes and you breathe in and out. And you walk in the darkness. Because you feel comfortable there. When you don't see anything. Just black.

 

 

 

----------

 

 

 

School ended for the day and if you count out the hit with the ball and your black eye. It was a great day. You are 88% and going up so that's great. You feel able to breathe. You feel free, and strangely, complete because, even do you shouldn't, you remember.

 

But remember to make you feel scared for your life. For what you are feeling. So as you can see it isn't that good remembering. You should always forget. Specifically the kid Kim and all around him. But you won't? I know I am right.

 

When you arrive at your fake home to grab some things. You get more frightened than what you already were. At the doorstep of the house, there is a body all shrink up. He is wearing all black and if it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter