Reject

Fake you out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a new whole week but everything was the same as the last one. Almost. But you don't pay attention to that almost. Because it scares you. It is a mistake that you already push at the back of your mind. The mistake that the light always finds. So no it isn't that easy to forget. But it is easy to dodge. It isn't the most intelligent plan. But it's something.

So once more you are at your school waiting for a message. Because that's how you all got in touch now. You haven't been to your house since last time. Nothing has been the same in Infinite since last time. With Hoya who has injured his leg. With his two little brothers quiet. With Dongwoo who doesn't smile as much. Or Sungkyu who only talks with you through a message and if he needs something. Nothing is the same. But you hope that as a storm it will pass. But let's be honest for once this storm looks like it won't have a good end. Even then you will grab to hope. Because you need to everything end well. To Infinite to live. So you will believe in the impossible. And you will deny everything else. And this crazy hope. Idea. Is eating you alive. Killing you. And more because you are alone with no one to hold you. To believe for you. To fix you.

Yes. You Nam Woohyun. You find yourself looking for someone. As last week. But that was a mistake.

Everything about last time was a mistake. And it seems that for everyone was the same. As no one mention that night. They are all dodging it. But you want to remember. You need.

You are at your safe haven in the school rooftop. With the cellphone at your left but in silence. You have your eyes close. Rejecting everything near you.

Rejecting the kid who is sighting at your right. You are rejecting what you need.

 

-I need you

 

How dumb could you have been to have said so? To have gone there. Or how broken you were?

 

-Namu

 

It's a mere whisper that the wind blows to your ears. As it were music. But you are rejecting. As you did last week. That night.

He will say that and wait, hope, for you to answer. You won't. And then he will leave you. Because you will push him away. Reject.

You will reject even if you don't want to. Because as I said you are tired. Tired of fighting alone against all the illusions you have created in your mind. But alas you also created an illusion surrounding him. That, that never happened. So you reject hoping for him to disappear. To have never existed or happened. Although you don't want to. You are always so complicated.

 

 

----------------

 

 

His eyes are lingering more than usual at you. And that scares you. And excites you. With the idea (once again) that he will notice. But he isn't looking at your face. He is looking at your left hand. And when you see that. When you follow the movement of his eyes. You can't reject that.

 

-What is that?

 

-This? Nothing!

 

You respond to fast for his liking as one moment he is far away and the next he is a breath away. Now he is studying your face trying to read your deceiving eyes. But he taught you well.

 

-Hani?

 

Strangely he is giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter