Goodnight Kiss

Fake you out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Do what I say and everything will go perfectly

 

1_ Be the Nam Woohyun I hate.

 

You are in front of the door. With the flowers, you picked up along the way here. With your uniform in a perfect state. And with a smile that would make any girl go weak on her knees. You are waiting. Waiting to hear the call of all actors to stage. The sound that would make the first act of this play start. So all to your seats, please. It's about to start.

 

You put the flower in front of you, hiding almost all your face except your eyes you have to be able to look. Always.

 

-Oppa?

 

One second. One second it takes her to throw herself into your arms. One nanosecond it takes you to think of running to more familiar, strong, arms. One second it takes you to grab her fast and strong, the romantic way. You also spin her around to add more romance, drama. They don't call you Nam greasy for anything.

You stop spinning. And everything is up and down and you want to throw up but that is normal to you. You have been feeling that since the beginning of this play. But there isn't a way to stop this. Not that you want to.

When everything is back to normal (ish). You see her eyes are closed but yours are always open so to not miss a thing. You give her a kiss on the nose that makes her do that sweet smile. That makes all guys heartbeat faster. Except yours.

 

-Do you like it?

 

-Like it? I love it!!

 

And you won first set. Not that there was any doubt. You have been doing this for so long. That you are a pro. They should pay you.

 

-Oh good!- The sweet smile of you that make every one die for -because... I was worry you wouldn't like it... And I wanted the best. To be perfect. For you my perfect Hani-ah

 

You made of her a blushing mess. This is so easy that it's boring.

 

-Babo! I am not perfect!

 

-Of course, you are! How could you say that? You are my perfect, lovely, kind, beautiful Hani-ah or not?

 

She hugs you. And you know, for sure that you won because you know that when people hug is for hiding their face from the other. To not to show the truth.

 

-Babo

 

A whisper. But you are not done. You kiss her head as sweetly as you can. And then you push her from you and take your hands to her face and touch her cheeks. Carefully as they were made of porcelain and sweet because you are supposed to love her. While you are smiling at her that smile that everyone thinks that your eyes disappear, where they think you are the happiest. But that is a lie because you have only done that smile with Infinite. And because you are always watching. Watching the results as right now that she is biting her lips. That her look, looks sad. That her eyes are watery and guilty. Bingo!

 

-I know but I am your babo

 

2_Ask the question.

 

You need a big audience. It's more for the show. More to have eye witness than anything. The more the better. So you choose the ring of bells that mark the change of classes. The ring will be the beginning of the second act.

You get out of class earlier to get everything ready. Putting flowers, chocolate, teddy bears and whatnot in her locker. All the thing that chicks like her likes. The cliche. When you think everything is alright you go to your hiding. Now is waiting time.

A beautiful laugh.

And you curse because you can't. You can't see him right now. You can't watch him. If not it will be your downfall. But that laugh it's making your knees weak and your heart beat faster than its possible. And you are about to run, crawl, to him. When the bell saves us.

She walks like an angel to her destination. Attracting all eyes to her but she is been oblivious.

 

-I have eyes only for you

 

She looks so sweet. Like a true angel. But such things do not exist. There are look-alikes but that's it, nor more nor less. So beautiful. Such a white rabbit going to a death trap.

She opens her locker. The combination is your birthday, cliche much? And everything pops out and while she is looking surprised and looking at everything. You go out with a bouquet of roses and a box of handmade chocolates, Nam Woohyun is in for the win.

You feel it, you know that all their eyes are on you. And you love it. The envy, that is your favourite. That is your food for doing this. You call for her by a clear of a throat and when she turns around, oh so dramatic. She is with a thousand watts smile and it reaches her eyes but you see the guilt in them. Always there.

 

-Hani-ah love of my life, the sun of my life, my everything. Would you pretty please give me the honour of taking you out on a date? If you reject me I am sure I will die of a broken heart so please, my love, do not reject me. And if you accept me, oh my heart, I could die also but from happiness. So please accept me beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter