Dilemma

Fake you out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A kick.

 

Today you had to skip school. You didn't tell anyone. Today you got your first text in weeks. The honeymoon is over, the fake peace is broken and reality comes crashing down. Today is Tuesday, you had a baseball match but you didn't go. 

Infinite comes first. 

Even with your fake life, that is slowly coming down. But tomorrow everything will get better. Wishful thinking?

Today the fight wasn't like the others, it wasn't only Infinite, it seems Sungkyu has some allies. As this enemy that you haven't met their faces. This time you are with some kids, you don't know very well their names. They are new faces, like Bobby, or Minho, so young and new. But you are thankful for them because today you are punching and kicking some group that calls themselves got7. And they are good at fighting, you almost lost. 

You didn't win either. Neither did. You ran because it was a pointless battle with both sides winning and losing. You retreated, that are your battles now. Retreats, running, neither side winning. Pointless.

If there is a point in this missing battles, you don't see them, you can only see the blood, the kids, the loss. And nothing else. You are tired. Perhaps is time to stop rejecting?

 

 

 

A punch.

 

Today is tomorrow, and you got zero message after yesterday, three battles in a row. And now here you are with a lot of makeup. In your uniform, at the door of some upperclassmen, with a bunch of roses at hand, and a stupid smile on your face.

It's phase four of the plan.

 

 

-You will need a new queen, the king is nothing without his queen

 

 

So here you are now, faking and ready to make everything right. To show them who Nam Woohyun is, who their king is.

You have already a lot of people watching you but you paid no mind. It's part of the act. Of the idea.

There she comes with her friends, you know every single one of them, from your true life.

She acts so well, the part of the sweet, lovely girl, she took the place of Hani fast and quietly, no one saw it coming. With her candy smile, her looks, voice, her attitude.

She acts surprised, as she didn't know it, as she didn't plan it. Even when you give her the flowers. Such a great actress.

 

 

-Noona would you please give me the pleasure of having lunch with you?

 

 

You are bowing to her while offering her your hand. They should give you an Oscar. Such a cunning fox you are. Well, you learned from the best. 

You heard the whispers behind you, you feel their eyes on you, you know. She puts her hand in yours and you smile so brightly at her, it shouldn't be possible. But you are an actor. 

It is when you enter the cafeteria, with her in hand, with all eyes on you. When she whispers. You know. You always knew.

 

 

-All hail the king

 

 

You also saw sad black eyes.

 

 

 

A right jag.

 

 

-I saw you!

 

 

-Yeah and?

 

 

-What did they tell you?

 

 

-None of your in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter