And remember me

Fake you out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Black hair. White teeth. Black hat. Black hair. White teeth. Black hat. That words keep repeating itself in your head like they were a prayer. They don't lose meaning and you do not forget how to say them. Something that always, always, happens when you repeat a word too many times but they do not leave your brain. And they are like a key to your forgetful brain. They open the vault of untouched memories. The one you do not touch for certain reasons. You forget you do not remember.

 

It has been almost three weeks since you moved here. You moved because of work but you knew it was because of you. Everything it's because of you. The problems wherever they go you follow. But this time your parents decide to stop your running. They broke your legs in some disturbing way.

 

So that is why right now you are in your first class of the day at the very back. Hiding behind a book so you could get back the hours of sleep you lost when you went out yesterday. You are the silent, calm, kid that no ones know. You want that, if you are invisible you won't get too much attention. You would be safe. No one knows you and you don't know them. You once met Minhyuk, the popular kid but you do not care. That's your life motto "I don't care", you breathe it, eat it, live it to the fullest. Sometimes your brain warns you about that but, guess what? You don't care.

 

You are the middle son of three. The black sheep between the genius older brother and the to be genius pianist little sister. You have the love of your two parents and support. You have all that if you are what they want. But you can't, you never could. You did try but you were/are like a fly attracted to the light. You were attracted to problems. Well, no problems per sai. To things they disapprove, and problems. You couldn't help it. You didn't want to.

 

You felt bad because after all you are a human being and they are your parents. But you also are you, not a robot and not your brother or sister. They could be moulded, they were easy. But for some reason, you were hard as a rock. Not to be moulded. So they gave up on you. And thus you became the cliche middle son. The son that is lost between his two other siblings. And you were fine with being also invisible in your family life.

 

But now you are so not fine with all they did. They took from you, your school, your friends, your gang, your life. You are angry but you also are cunning like a fox. So you do what any person does to get what he wants he gives the other what he wants for a little time. Give them the feeling that they won. When they didn't. So you go to school, even though you do nothing but its more than what you did in your old school. You behave as nice as you can.

 

Not perfect because you can't, you won't give that much. But you give a little to win. And it seems like you are winning. But there is something you can't stop. That you can't deny yourself. And that is your nightlife. You don't go nightclubbing because you don't see the fun on going there alone, without friends. But you still wait until everyone fell to sleep and you get away from jail as you were a burglar. You go nowhere, in particular, you jump from place to place. You do friends for a night, names you won't remember, friends that won't last. It is safer that way. If they don't know you and you don't know them. It would be as if you never met. And you go to destroy. To be rebels. To live a little. Because if you don't then you will die.

 

 

 

---------

 

 

 

Today it's different you feel ing angry. Because now they are demanding you to be "perfect".

 

 

 

-Be more like us

 

 

 

And you can't give them more, not if you want to die. And how dare them to ask for more? Hadn't you give them enough? Selfish bastards. That's what they are. So yes you are, ing tired. And that is why you are on the baseball field of your high school. Hitting the hardball that you want to destroy but the intelligent part of you knows that if you do that you lose. So you only broke the law slightly. And you also left with your old words and smirk. Knowing what it will do.

 

 

 

-Don't wait up

 

 

 

It's on your twentieth ball when you hear the scream. But not any kind of pain. No, it's the heartbreaking kind of scream. That makes you want to hide your ears. But to you. To you, it brings you old beautiful memories. Memories of you making people scream like this. Well not like this. This is worst. To you, it's like a siren calls you can't deny. So you go with a bat in hand. Just in case. With every step, you take the screams get worst. The begging. The moans of pain. And you feel like running and forget. You feel fear.

 

But all that stops when you see an evil smirk, with white teeth, if I may add, that makes your skin crawl. When you see white porcelain skin decorated with spots of blood. When you see the blond hair, your heart stops. But when you see those dark, amuse, eyes looking at you. Your breath stops and you die. He watched you for some seconds before he leaves you behind.

 

It's after a couple of minutes that your feet work and you find yourself in front of what the blond kid did. It's horrible, it's art some twisted part of your mind thinks. All covered in blood. With some bones in parts that shouldn't and a black hat with red decorating it.

 

 

 

-It's amazing

 

 

 

And you hear an angelical laugh behind you. So you turn quicker than its possible. To only find a cloud of smoke and a dark figure coming to you. You think that it's the mastermind. But it isn't. And it isn't one. It's more than one. And you are screwed. The first punch comes quicker than what you can react. But the second it's too slow for Nam Woohyun. So you can answer all the punches and you laugh. Because you missed this. The dancing with danger. But it had been too long and there are too many. So it was a matter of time before you started to lose. You know when to run. But you forgot also that so you stood your ground. Also because you could get too stubborn sometimes. It isn't until you hear the word. The word that you answer to it now. That you fall to the cold hard floor.

 

 

 

-Babo

 

 

 

They were going to kick you while you were down but jet black hair stops them. When you look at him. You still feel the fear of that sweet angelical smile. You want to close your eyes so you don't have to see the black of your soul in those pools of black of his. You feel scared. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter