Wings

Fake you out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Beep...beep...beep

 

 

You got lost in those white teeth,  Cheshire smile, with that one question and you were the cat who got killed by curiosity.

You were still on the floor, trying to stand up, to understand what happened, who was he, to find yourself.

When you see red hair, you hear the opening of a door and everything got more complicated. 

 

When everything began.

 

 

-Ya! Wait up

 

 

That voice, was your drug, the kid of the prince, that awake your dead you, your fake you.  So in a blink of eyes, you found yourself on your two feet.

 

 

-Gyu-hyung what are you doing here?

 

 

He stops, he looks stiff, like a rock, cold, tiny and lost. But you reject, you forget that you don't see the beginning of the fall. The brake of him. You start by being blind.

 

 

-Hyunnie? What are you doing here?

 

 

A classic move you know it, everyone does it, everyone that lies, that omits, that is human. But never him. That's another clue, yet you reject.

 

 

-Taking air until some idiot came and push me

 

 

The idiot was you but let's change it, we are rejecting already why don't we lie too?

 

 

-A kid? With a black hat? All black?

 

 

His eyes are talking too loud, and yours look up, avoiding.

 

 

-Yes, why? Who was he?

 

 

-Problems

 

 

After that, he left you, and you forgot,  started the game and started the fall.

 

 

 

Beep...beep...beep

 

 

The answers weren't that, they were other questions, they were vague, tall tales. 

 

Nothing.

 

And you needed to know more, the cat in you needed that. even though you played the game, all of you played it, some part didn't forget. Didn't play the monkeys. Some the cat found satisfaction to the questions. 

 

 

-Wait!

 

 

Your hand acted all by itself, that it's what you tell yourself, that's another lie, another monkey. But I know the truth. You got killed by the cat.

 

 

-What now?

 

 

-That can't be all

 

 

He smirks again, and the warning is too big, and the sound is too high, too many people, little space. You are feeling small, broken. You are fighting reality now, and it's damn scary.

 

 

-He isn't what he looks, he is who you know he is. Problems.

 

 

And your hand feels dead, cold, against your lost body, that has heard too much. That doesn't know how to reject, how to forget. But you are you, and you could hit your head to have amnesia and forget all. So you drink to oblivion, dance to die, flirt to kill, smoke to stop breathing. You do die to reject.

 

 

 

Beep…beep...beep

 

 

-I need you

 

 

You ran to his house, with blind eyes but a knowing heart. You needed him, to catch, to fix, to make you stand. You are lost, the fire, Infinite running. The red lollipop, that brought you here. All broken and tired, to his house. And he was waiting, he was there to catch you, he doesn't look surprised and you keep rejecting. 

 

 

-Namu

 

 

It's like your name, the name you have with him, your secret name. and everything comes crashing down, and you break, you cry, you fall. And he hugs you, and maybe, just maybe, he is crying with you. But that can't be. He takes you to his bed, where you are a koala with him. Not letting go. You are weak. Broken. Shaken. Crying. That's Nam Woohyun. The real one.

 

 

-I'm sorry, so so sorry

 

 

You hear it and you closed your eyes.

 

 

 

Beep...beep...beep

 

 

You see doubt in his eyes. Well, you are asking to betray his leader. His Hyung. But it's time, you need to hear it too. To face reality. To stop rejecting. And something tells you that Sungjong it's the one to stop it. So you need him to speak, to betray for a greater good. So you said what its need to be said, you need the words. You need to know.

 

You break him. He speaks. He breaks you.

 

 

-They warned, ask, us to stop. That they don't want a repeat.

 

 

You have to ask. You have to load the gun.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter