Amnesia

Fake you out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Just lie

 

It's one of the last cold mornings of autumn and the beginning of winter, it's six am and it's Sunday. And for some stupid reason, you are under a cherry blossom waiting for your dark knight to come. Your parents didn't ask. You told them the same lies as always and they ate them as the good parents they are, the ones that want a good son. And with all the Hani business they let you be. Infinite it's quiet, too quiet for your liking but with what has been happening this last week you aren't thinking too much about it. You made your decision and you are going to stick to it whatever the result is. You will let things take their flow and wait for the results while enjoying this. 

 

The clock is ticking.

 

Here he comes in his black bike, with his black helmet, his old blue ripped jeans, black converse, and his dark green jacket. All dark he has some problems with the dark colour, and you never ask. Nor does it matter because it looks damn good on him, you love it. Well, that is dumb because you love all about him.

 

He walks so slow for your liking so you, Nam Woohyun, run to his arms. And that is a first because you never run to someone, run from someone? Yes, but to someone? No, yet there is always a first to everything. And you are damn happy that he is the first to this. And the last. You are sure of that.

 

He grabs you fast and hard, and you lose yourself in his scent, his laugh, him. And he is as lost as you. Ah young love, isn't it disgusting?

 

 

-Sorry, I was late...you know...Kai

 

 

Yeah, the little brat that has a twisted up brother complex. You knew that but you kept quiet because he also knows about that but he walks around it and you as the nice boyfriend you are you play along. 

For now. 

And yes you thought of the two of you as a couple even if it was complicated because you couldn't be out in the open. Because you never talked about it, because of all the other things you reject around you two.

However, you made your choice.

You flash a smile, that could have fool almost everyone, but the Kim knows you. And some time ago that could have scared you but not anymore, now that made you happy. Because someone knows you, and not because you let them. So that is why he gives you a sad smile, a short peck on the lips that tells you how sorry he is. Because he knows.

 

 

-So, shall we?

 

 

-We shall

 

 

He is taking you out on a proper date. Because you deserve it, because it's about time, because you are a couple, and couples do that. 

However, you are not the normal couple and that is why he made you lie. Telling your parents about a school trip and your school and friends that you need some you time, after Hani. All lies, what could a new lie make? So you lie. You lie for a date. A lie for Myungsoo. Because he is worthy, he is as worthy as Infinite. You are not ready to think that he maybe more. Because that is impossible. If Infinite exists, then Myungsoo will have to share.

 

So now because of that lie, he is taking you somewhere you don't know.

 

 

-I don't care as long as I am with you

 

 

You are not greasy but that is the thing with love, it makes you greasy. It makes you do, think, feel what you are not. So the lie.

 You sit behind him on his motorcycle and as always you want to be as close as possible to him. One part of you feels scared, scared for the unstoppable, that one day he will disappear. You don't know where that thought came from but you know that, sadly, is true. You were born under a bad star.

 So that is why you almost glue yourself to him. Putting your arms around him and pulling the two of you closer. Hiding your face in the crook of his face (luckily, you have a cask that allows you). And he allows all that, he purrs to that.

 

From time to time you open your eyes to see around but everything is so unfamiliar, and you love it. No ones know you and you know no one, except one Kim Myungsoo. 

There is a lot of green and it's beautiful yet you always end up with your eyes cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter