Because

Fake you out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a rainy day, there was a woman with dark hair and red eyes, she looked sad, broken and tired. She came looking for you. She was the women who taught you to walk, to eat. Who dressed you,  cleaned your wounds, cries for you, loves you in a way no one will ever love you, even when in doubt. 

Because she is your mom, she cried for you when they called, she smiles when she saw that smile she hasn't seen for a long time, she knew what was coming. So she was walking with shaking legs, with a broken heart, with a happy heart for you. She went alone, she felt it was her duty, she gave birth to you, she should see you off. Your father, is outside, patient, knowing, broken. 

 

Because they love you, and they are letting you go.

 

She is at the door, shaking hands, doubting heart, brave mind. Opens the door, and finds nothing, find the truth, the reality.

Still, she walks, because she knows. She knows you even when you thought she didn't, she knew all. She sees the letter, with all your different handwriting, the letter that is you, first with crayon, then a pencil and finally a pen. The letter of his little boy.

 

 

Dear Mom:

Hi! I am 6...I am 8....11....14...17 and if you are reading this, it means I have left you. I am sorry, but you can't say you didn't saw it coming. I am really sorry because I love you. But I wasn't happy, we weren't happy, we were living a lie, this is for the best. Maybe someday we will meet again. Please don't look for me. Because.

 

 

You are going behind Sungkyu, with a heavy heart but a setup mind. He is taking you home, to your family, to you. Leaving all behind, finally. No more faking from Monday to Friday, no more fake friends, fake loves, fake fans, fake life, all fades to black. Leaving only memories. Leaving you with true life from Monday to forever.

Leaving you with five idiots who made you a welcome back party, five idiots who look like , but there they are with smiles, cake, balloons, waiting for you. 

 

Your family.

 

 

 

Because I found a family. Friends who are good to me, the best.

 

 

 

They hug you, they ambush you, you think Hoya is crying, but he denies, he laughs it off, you too. It's all perfect, you are happy, perfect, fix. You are you.

 

 

-Well let's hurry up, if not the plane will be leaving without us

 

 

Yes, Sungkyu made a deal with Jaejoong peace in exchange that Sungkyu can take with him, who wants to follow him. Who wouldn't want that? You are all leaving, leaving all behind. In the look for a better life, a better truth, in the look of the best for all of you.

 

You don't have much, but, yes we know how it sounds, you don't need that much. With everything you have right now, is fine, perfect. So you sit, for the last time, in your living room seeing the Lee brothers running, Dongwoo laughing, Sungkyu nagging. Being a family. It's perfect.

 

 

---------

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter