Toxic

Fake you out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's like an unwritten rule, an unspoken one. That after a kiss, whoever you kiss, whatever the circumstances of the kiss. You have 24hs to decide if to keep the things the same or to change it. So you are now in that rule. You are living your on 24hs programming.

 

5hs

 

Everything about last night is a blur. Only the kiss remain in your head, everything else is long forgotten. Even Hani.

Hani!

!.

You don't think, you run out of there. You don't think how it will look, running in the early morning hours after that happened. You don't hesitate in making an excuse as to why you are running away.

Scare.

That is what you are. Scare of the rule that has started ticking. You don't know what you want or how you want it. Because having an open relationship with the kid Kim it ain't happening. You had a life to preserve.

Scared of what would he think of you running from him. Of the kiss. The kiss. Why? Tell me why? Answer to my why? Even though you don't know what to choose your brain is already creating different plans of escape to the confrontation of the kiss. Your brain is made to think like that. Like a coward. Like a cunning fox.

You waste those hours before school thinking about it. What the ?

Your thoughts are cut short the moment you see you have a new message. You would have doubted to read it if it wasn't that everyone has a personal ringtone on your phone. Like this one was Muse.

His favourite.

 

Meet me at the back of your school. At 12hs

 

Your mind stops thinking of a kiss. Going to second place and first this message. It had been a long time. Not since the burning building. What has brought this up?

 

9hs

 

The school day started weird. With the rumours of Hani and you running high. With the looks of sadness, pity and happiness. So many looks that you get sick yet you are used to it. Even if some of them are new, you know how to keep your head high. The questionings looks are the worst. The words of your friends. What happened? That is on the lips and minds of everyone.

It gets even worse when Hani and you cross paths and you play the part of the kicked puppy so well that it doesn't matter if you were in the wrong. (Which you weren't) even if you didn't love her, she already has hatters. She looks like hell but you look worse. And not because of her but because of a kiss. That you put it in second place in your mind doesn't mean you stopped thinking about it. 

You are getting used to this new life of  Hani free, with all the girls flocking around you. With so much free time. With a less part of your mask, you know that you have to find a new part but that is all a cover. It's all alright, for now.

Yet, every time you see him you go in the opposite direction. Looking away. You are running from the kid Kim. This brings back old memories. But he isn't chasing after you, and that is weird because he is always after you, or so you thought. He looks distant. Worry. Scare. And that worries you, however, you don't go after him because the kiss scares you more.

 

-The Kai?!

 

It's the middle of the break. You are trying to be quick, so you don't have to see him. To doubt. To say yes to the kiss. You run. Because scare equals run in your brain. But the Kim guy had other thoughts in his head.

 

-Do you have someone else?

 

Oh god. It's all your fault. Now let's pray for the brothers not to interfere while you handle this as a good president. And then run.

 

-Sehun, what is happening here?

 

You always had a weak place for the boy. Even if he was the brother of Hani. He was different from her sister. Normal, and like you with that mask of his. He hides his emotions, not the true him like you. Different but the same. He is like your little brother of your fake life that you want in your true life. But you can't have. You never get what you want.

 

-Hyung!! I don't know, ask this maniac here!

 

Since you met him he has treated you like and older brother and you like to see that, that didn't change over the events of last night.

Your look changes over one of care to one of no emotions, you have to be careful around him. He knows too much.

 

-I want to know if he has been playing around!

 

All your fault.

 

-Playing around? What the actual ?

 

Fix this quick. And then run. Before...

 

-Hun-Hyung what is happening?

 

!

 

-Zelo!

 

-Zelo? Is this the er?!

 

! Here it comes. How your house of cards comes falling down. Goodbye, plan. Goodbye, my life.

 

-Kim. Jongin!

 

It's weird how all life seems to leave him. How his body goes limp and his eyes that look so fearful. All because of that voice. The voice you have been trying to run away. 

 

-What the hell are you doing?

 

-...

 

-God! Let's go!

 

It isn't until he leaves that he lays his eyes on you. And you feel your heart-break because they look so tired, sad, confuse and you are sure that it's because of you. You are an idiot, and that's a great step for you who has never felt bad for someone except Infinite. You want to run after him to make those dark eyes shine once more. To erase all doubt. But you are the fake you. You are scared. So you don't, you hide behind your damn mask like an idiot.

When he leaves you hear the defeated sigh he lets free. And you are on the verge of tears all because of a kid Kim.

 

-Hyung?

 

Fake you. Hide, you little boy.

 

-Eh?

 

-Thanks for taking care of my brother

 

-Don't worry Zelo, just doing my work

 

Yes, Zelo is Sehun brother but Kai doesn't need to know this. Zelo the perfect combination between Hani and Sehun. You want to adopt those two.

You run to the rooftop. You lock the door and you sit down in a hidden corner near the edge. Where you can breathe, think and not reject. A kiss. A toxic kiss.

 

12hs

 

You got free easily. With a fake note, you made and with the kicked puppy eyes you have been using all day was even easier. What it wasn't easy was rejecting the black eyes that you saw everywhere. However

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter