Chapter Two

Designers of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At dinner Shin Hye was silent sensing that her father is still upset that her grandfather allowed her to work for DKNY, to make matters worst 5years "appa, 5yrs will not be that long"  she said breaking the awkward silence "it is not that i don't want you to spread your wings but you have been away for so long and i want you to stay for good"  his grandfather looked at her father "who's fault is it that your dear ex wife took our princess to London?" Shin Hye placed her hands on her grandfathers arm "haraboji, please" "fine, five years but the moment you feel that you can't handle it anymore come home right away" her father said defeated, she smiled "appa, sarangge" her father looked at her "i love you too princess, have you talked to your mother about this?" she shook her head "just inform her, no need for her approval" her grandfather replied "arboji, please" she sighed " i have not told her because i am sure she will not approve of my decision" "i gave my permission, that is it" her haraboji stated. 

 

She was sorting out her things in her room when her father came in "we talked two days ago, you have not informed your eomma about it?" she sat on the bed "appa, you know how she gets, all my life she wanted me to be the perfect daughter, she wanted me to take acting lessons for me to follow her footstep as an actress, she forced me to take ballet lessons..."  "she is your mother" her father cut her off "but you never controlled me, you let me express myself, you let me make my own decisions" she reasoned with him "she just want the best for you" her father replied, she sat closer to her father and wrap her arms around his waist "but you never impose anything upon me" her father kissed her head "that is because you are a lot like me, you have your own mind and so stubborn just like your haraboji. listen princess i will allow you to do this, you have five years to learn everything that you can and experience everything" her father wrap his arms around her shoulder "remember, i love you and i will just be by your side and support you" she kissed his cheeks "thank you, appa"

 

Min Ho is shooting his last few scenes for his drama Boys Over Flowers, he was taking a break when Kim Bum sat on the chair across him "what are you thinking about? you seem lost in trance"  "i just can't take her out of my mind, she was so beautiful and her scent it is like a drug that is so addicting" he told his friend "but, how will we find her? it would be nice if she left her shoe and we can left all the single..." *smack* "awww, why did you do that for?" "you want to die? i know i was stupid not  to ask for h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter