Chapter Five

Designers of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When their flight was called she was holding on to her grandfathers arm and smiled at him and the man from the lounge bowed to his grandfather and father before walking ahead, she turned to her grandfather "do you know that man, haraboji?" her grandfather just smiled at her. The stewardess assisted her to her seat and she was surprise that her father and grandfather was seated on the same row but at the opposite end "excuse me, i think there is a mistake" the stewardess looked at her "what is the problem miss"  she looked at her boarding pass and the seat number above her "i was supposed to seat with my grandfather" "i requested for seat switch, i didn't know that they would switch his seat with mine , i am sorry" the tall man behind the stewardess said with a smile on his face, she did not say anything she just rolled her eyes. Shin Hye took her seat and put on her earphones, the man smiled at her reaction he thought this will be an interesting flight, now that i am this close to her...she is beautiful! he turned to her "i am sorry i switch seats with your grandfather, i am Ji Hoon" he offered his hand she looked at him and took his hand "Shin Hye, it's okay" she gave him a faint smile, she looked at him from head to toe before turning her attention to her phone she thought he is hot but i guess he's way older than me. why does he look so hot in a black suit and the long hair...OMG!

 

 

She was fangirling with the man beside him,  as soon as the stewardess announce that they were about to take off, she closed her eyes and grab his arm that was resting on the arm rest, he looked at her and she had a terrified expression "are you alright?" he asked her she shook her head "i am terrified of flying" she replied meekly, he placed his hand over her hand and caress it to calm her down "open your eyes, try to relax yourself breath in, breath out just listen to my voice...breath in breath out" she followed what he said, she just look straight into his eyes there was something in his eyes and his voice that calm her down little did she know they were already cruising the sky "thank you" she smiled at him when she pulled her hand. He smiled at her sudden realization that he was holding her hand "is this why you wanted to sit next to your haraboji?" he asked her "deh, i am sorry if i grab your arm earlier" he smiled "no need to say sorry it is normal" he said.

 

He called the stewardess to request for a blanket and a pillow, it was handed to him "thank you" the stewardess asked "anything else i can help you with?" "a glass of milk" he whispered.  He turned to Shin Hye "here"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter