Chapter Ten

Designers of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was not able to sleep well last night she has been exchanging text messages with her cousin Soo Jin after they ended their conversation when she went out of her room both of her grandfather and father were not in their room she just saw a note on the table with her breakfast "your haraboji and i have a business meeting the whole day we will see you at dinner princess" the note read she thought aish i thought we will go house hunting today, i guess i have to go on my own then she sat on the chair and ate her pancakes when someone rang the doorbell, she went to see who it was through the peephole she whispered "oh my god! what is he doing here this early" she cleared "what are you doing here?" she asked behind the door "i came to kidnap you for the day" came a reply from Ji Hoon, she slightly opened the door and stared at him "what makes you think i will be going with you?" she asked him he looked at her with a pleading expression on his face "please and i know you are going house hunting today, i will help you out" he said.  As much as she wanted to reject his offer she needed all the help she can get for she does not know her way in New York "it would be nice if you let me in, some of the guest seem to stare" she was hidding a giggle when she opened the door "it is not healthy suppressing a laugh" he told her when he saw her expression, she did not say anything but giggled when she closed the door "make yourself comfortable, i will just get dress" he sat on the couch with a smile on his face. 

 

 

 

When she got out of her bedroom "ready to go?" she asked him, he just nodded looking at her and held his hand out, she tilted her head "wae? i am not a child that you need to hold my hand Ji Hoon-ssi" he chuckled and hold her hand anyway "well you still are 19" she rolled her eyes.  His driver was waiting for them at the hotel entrance "good morning sir, miss"  "morning jeffrey, do you have it?" he asked him, his driver nodded and handed him an envelope" he turned to her "kaja! we have all we needed" "and how do we go about it?" she asked him "i have set an appointment with my realtor and here are her recommendations" he handed her the envelope "would you want to check out everything on the list or you just choose one then will see it" they got in to the car and she checked all the list of the apartments "i like all the choices but it seems to be big for me, i will be living alone my haraboji and appa will be leaving for Korea" "well, you can convert the other part as your studio" he told her "okay let's see all of them then." she said feeling excited.  

The first on the list :

second :

Third :

Fourth:

Fifth :

  

 

  

She was so excited to see all the apartment, when they arrived at the first apartment they met the realtor "hi i am Colleen, i will be your realtor, are you giving up your loft?" she turned to asked Ji Hoon "something like that" he replied and smiled at Shin Hye *smack* "awwww! i was kidding" he said and she glared at him.  "What do you think?" asked the realtor "i feel like it is stuffy because of that wall outside the window" she told her "i totally get what you mean" Colleen said "let's go see the others" Ji Hoon chimed Shin Hye nodded. After they have seen all the loft apartments "so, which one do you like?" he asked "i like the third one and the last one we have seen but there is something lacking in the last one, i can't understand what" she said to him "what about the third one? let me guess the wall outside the window" she smiled and nodded.  They were sitting in the living room of the fifth apartment waiting for Colleen the realtor who is talking to someone on the phone "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter