Chapter Fourteen

Designers of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a year since Shin Hye moved from London to America, she has been busy the past couple of months she was promoted as Leon's assistant, he loves her to death all her designs are amazing and they don't get returns as much as before she joined his team.  Eversince she moved to New York she only had one constant date and that is Ji Hoon, they have been going out for a year but they have not defined their relationship, he has been taking his time he does not want her to be pressured to something that she is not ready, she just turned 20 and he felt that she still want to accomplish a lot of things and he felt she is not ready for a serious relationship yet. It has been a year since she and Min Ho has been exchanging text messages, she tells him everything that is going on with her everyday life, may it be her frustrations, her pains, what pissed her off practically every mood she is in and he tells her everything as well from the biggest happening in his life to the smallest detail. She even shares his frustration about Ji Hoon which does not sit well with Min Ho, he feels that she deserves better than him, he deserves her more than him "kindly, explain to me how can a guy be so dense and not know that i like him? are all men the same?" was her text message to Min Ho, when he read her message "aish, this yeoja is she this clueless? i though she was smart" he was rambling to himself "nugu?" asked Il Woo "is that her again? the fashion designer?" he asked Min Ho nodded "she has been dating this guy for a year and she does not know where they stand"  he told his bestfriend, Il Woo looked at him "so, you are her relationship adviser now? i thought you like her? you are weird man"  "i started to like her but it will be weird if i tell her that i like her that we have not seen each other or talked to each other, i just wanted her to know that i am here for her and lend my shoulder if she needs one" Il Woo patted his shoulder "i told you don't waste your time with such, why continue on with sending text messages, why not give her a call, if you started to like her why not make the move and call her it is more personal than text messages"  Min Ho was thinking on what his bestfriend told him. 

 

Shin Hye was staring on the blank sheet of paper for about an hour now and Leon noticed it that she was not herself today, she seem to space out at times although she submitted 5 sketches this morning, Leon was wondering why she did not asked him to have lunch and it is already past 1pm, he walked to her table *knock knock*, she was startled "you gave me a fright, how long have you been standing there?" she asked her boss "too long to notice that you are spacing out again, is there a problem? did you have a fight

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter