Chapter Eleven

Designers of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was rushing to go to the office, it is her first day and she does not want to be late for it will not be a good impression, as usual she is struggling what to wear for her first day, she was going through her clothes when her phone beeped her brows creased when she read the message she thought aish! unnie, should i reply to this message. who is this guy anyway, this is so creepy. She decided to reply to his message "you are right i don't know you and this is creepy that you asked my cousin for my number and yet you don't me as well"  she did not expect him to reply to the message, it is 13hrs difference after all, right after she sent the text she called her cousin "YA! UNNIE!" she screamed when Soo Jin answered her call "ya! you brat why are you screaming?" Shin Hye huffed "you're asking why i am screaming, that creepy boss of yours sent me a text message, it is really weird that he is texting me and we don't know each other" "Shin Hye-ya, you may not believe this but when he heard your voice he was certain he heard your voice before and you sounded so familiar that is why he was so adamant to get your number" the younger girl sighed "you have been played, how is that possible? i have not even met any of your friends or anyone from your agency and how did he hear my voice anyway? oh my god! don't tell me you were on speaker when i called you that day?" she asked in frustration "mianhe, Shin Hye-ya" was all Soo Jin could say "there is nothing i could do" was Shin Hye's reply, she sighed. After her conversation with Shin Hye, Soo Jin called Min Ho "you, my little cousin is mad at me and it is all your fault" "mianhe, noona i will explain everything to you" Min Ho said to Soo Jin "you better" 

 

Shin Hye will be finalizing the paper work for her new apartment, she will be meeting her father and grandfather later to show it to them, she is excited to have a place of her own and start working at one of the famous brand house in the world, she thought this is a good opportunity for me to make a name for myself and if i do i will bring House of Codes to a new height.  Shin Hye was grateful that she has been given this opportunity at the same time she is grateful to her grandfather for allowing her to do what she wanted to do even if it is just a short period of time. 

 

She was waiting for the hotel car at the entrance of the hotel when her phone beeped, she took her phone and read the message "you may not know me and i may not know you but that is where the fun is....the mystery of the person you are exchanging messages with. i would like to thank you for replying, i did not expect it...it may be a delayed reply but still a reply, you have a wonderful day ahead." when she read the message she thought oh my god this guy i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter