Chapter Six

Designers of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They landed on time as expected, Ji Hoon was a perfect gentleman, he assisted her with her belongings in the overhead bin "thank you, being tall has it's advantages huh!" she smiled at him "you are welcome dear" she turned to him and bowed slightly "i will see you around" he said behind her "if we manage to see each other" she replied, she waited for her grandfather and father near the plane exi, he bowed to the elders when he saw them "thank you for bearing with my grandaughter" her haraboji tap his shoulder "it was my pleasure sir", they met Shin Hye and they went ahead of him.  When his assistant approached him who was seated near her father and grandfather, he asked him to sit near them because he knows he is a chatterbox and he would get vital information about her, "anything?" he asked him "her name is Park Shin Hye" he looked at him "do you think i did not manage to get her name?" he asked his assistant in sarcasm "her haraboji is the founder of House of Codes" "hmmmmmm, interesting" he whispered to himself "she has been scouted by DKNY" his assistant added, he smiled while looking at her, they were walking a few meters behind them "you like her don't you? don't you think she is a bit young for you" he snared at him "would you want to loose your job" his assistant shook his head and smiled and he chuckled hitting his arm. 

 

She was about to enter their car when she saw him she smiled and slightly bowed, he smiled back. Her haraboji noticed the smile on her face "he is an interesting man don't you think princess?" she smiled at her grandfather "he is way out of my league, he is 8 years older" his father smiled "what if he is more mature than you? if is a good thing" she looked at her father "appa, are you and haraboji getting tired of me, that you are giving me away?" her father wrap his arms around her "ani, i just want you experience life, experience dating have a love life" she wrap her arms around her fathers waist "both of you are my love, no one else" she pouted and both elderly chuckled.

 

They checked in at the Four Seasons hotel because it is just 8 mins to the DKNY Corporate Office.  They settled in, Shin Hye was admiring the view from their room when her phone beeped, she chuckled  when she saw the message on her phone 

From Ji Hoo Oppa : Hi gorgeous!  i hope you have settled in, you need your beauty rest for your i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter