Chapter Nine

Designers of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were having coffee and sat on one corner of the cafe andtalking endlessly when a girl approached them "oppa?" Shin Hye thought oppa? she is tall for a korean, i thought he said he is not seeing anyone.  He glanced at her before turning to the lady who approached them "oh Eun Hye-yah! it has been a long time" Yoon Eun Hye gave him a peck on the cheeks before hugging Ji Hoon, she was shock of her gesture "what brings you to New York? oh i'm sorry this is..."  "Eun Hye" she said cutting Ji Hoon off,  she extended her hand and she gladly took it "Shin Hye"  and both ladies shook hands, tap Ji Hoon's shoulder "isn't she too young for you? fresh from home" she said in a sarcastic way and it did not sit well with Shin Hye, she smiled at her "actually i haven't been home for quite sometime" she replied in her posh english accent and it made Ji Hoon smile, Eun Hye noticed how he looked at her and she looked at Shin Hye from head to toe "are not going to invite me to join you" she said to him, Shin Hye stood up "thank you for the coffee, i think you have alot to of catching up to do, nice to meet you Eun Hye-ssi" she took her bag and walked towards the exit, Ji Hoon huffed at Eun Hye "just what do you think you are doing?" he asked her not waiting for a reply he followed her "Shin Hye-yah wait" she did not turn nor stop she hailed a cab and hopped in, he took the next cab and followed her back to the hotel, he saw Shin Hye get off the cab, he ran after her all the way to the lift, he blocked the lift door from closing, Shin Hye was surprise by what he did "what are you doing? are you crazy?" "i think you misunderstood something" she was staring at him and shook her head "i don't think i misunderstand something" she replied, he took a deep breath "okay good but why did you leave?" she averted her gaze from him 'i thought both of you wanted to catch up with each other, i don't want to get in the way" she simply said "i was there on a date with you not her" he asnwered "mwuh? i told you it was just coffee not a date, this is my floor i'll go ahead" she said with a smile "i'll see you tomorrow?" she shrugged her shoulders. 

 

 

When the lift closed he smiled he thought i hope she likes the flowers. When Shin Hye opened entered the suit his father and grandfather are asleep she kissed both of them good night, when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter