Chapter Seventeen

Designers of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He heard the door opened "is that you baby?" called Ji Hoon from the kitchen "are you not late for work?" she asked "i took your suits from the cleaners" she added taking the spatula and the pan from his hands, he leaned and gave her a kiss "i am on leave because i know you are, i want to spend a day with you before i leave" she smiled and pinched his nose "we are going to be apart for just a week"  he pouted and wrap his arms on her waist "i know but we have never been apart from each other that long" he countered.  Shin Hye took a day off to be a dutiful girlfriend and help Ji Hoon pack as she needs to do last minute errands before she leaves for Milan "are you pack yet?" her boyfriend asked "yes done, i just have to do a few errands" was her reply, they were done with breakfast Shin Hye took all the dishes and placed it on the dishwasher "what are your plans for today?" she was heading to the bedroom and he followed her from behind, she is standing infront of his armoire scanning what to pack he gave her a back hug and rested his chin on his shoulders "can't you just come with me?" she turned and face him "oppa, i also have a job and this launch is important to me, i have worked so hard to achieve what i have now, you know that"  he looked at her lovingly "ara, ara i know you have been waiting for this, i just wish that the launch will be here during the new york fashion week" he hugged her tight "i will be missing you" he whispered in her ear "oppa, it will just be a week" he hugged her tighter "even then" he said when they heard the doorbell "il go get it" she said as he took out the clothes that he will be packing.  When Shin Hye opened the door her face turned sour "hi Shin Hye-ssi, is Ji Hoon oppa here?" she gave her a fake smile and invited her in "take a seat, i'll get him for you" she told the older girl "oppa! oppa!" she called walking towards the room, came out and gave her a smile and kissed her forehead "your girlfriend is here" she whispered rolling her eyes, he wrap his arms around her shoulder and kissed her temple this time "what are you doing here?" he asked Eun Hye "i just came to drop off this" she handed him an envelope "you have to meet them while your their, i would do it but i would fly back after the conference" Shin Hye tilted her head when she heard what Eun Hye said "you will be going to LA as well?" she asked the older gal gave her a wide smile suspecting that she did not know "yes, didn't Ji Hoon oppa told you?" Shin Hye smiled "i am sure he did, it may just have slipped my mind" she replied, Ji Hoon noticed the change in his girlfriend's expression, he placed his arm around his shoulder "I will review the document, if you don't mind I still have to pack Eun Hye-ssi" he said coldly, the older lady just nodded and gave him a fake smile, "I will go ahead, I will see you tomorrow at the airport" Shin Hye simply gave her a slight bow and went into the bedroom."

 

He walked his ex-girlfriend to the door "I would appreciate it if we would address each other formally as we are colleagues now" he told Eun Hye "wae oppa? Is your little girl not comfortable with it?" she asked while caressing his arm, he took her hand put it on her side "I just don't want her to misunderstand anything and I love her so much and respect her" he said coldly "I will see you at the conference" he added then close the door and he hurriedly went in the room to check on his girlfriend, she was sitting on the bed folding his shirt and packing it in his suitcase "are you sure you wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter