Chapter Sixteen

Designers of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

True enough Shin Hye designs better when she is happy and the colors on her sketches are so vibrant unlike if she is sad or at her worst it also shows on her designs, she gave all her sketches to Leon which he was delighted "go, get out of here i don't want him to be waiting for you for too long or her will start harassing me with text messages" she chuckled at her boss and gave him a hug "thank you" she said "don't thank me because that came with a price" she smiled and waved at him right after she took her coat and her bag.  When she went down Ji Hoo is waiting for her at the lobby, he stood up as soon as he saw her, he walked towards her with a bouquet of red roses, he handed it to her and said "beautiful flowers for the most beautiful woman" he bend over and gave her a kiss on her cheek and held her hand "let's go" he smiled at her. 

Jeffrey drove them to Nobu restaurant in Hudson st. Ji Hoon was holding her hand the whole drive to the restaurant "where are we going?" she asked "we will have dinner, then the rest is a surprise" he replied "why are you doing this all of a sudden?" she , he pulled her closer to him and whispered "i just realize that this is the perfect time to make it official" she tilted her head and smiled at him. When they reached the restaurant they were ushered to their table by the hostess "your server will be right with you" she told them, they ordered their food and they enjoyed their dinner. 

 

After the dinner, Ji Hoon brought her to his apartment for the first time "what are we doing here?" she asked, he covered her eyes before be opened the door "don't cheat, no peeking" he told her, he led her to the living room and remove his hand from her eyes "open" he whispered in her ear, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped in awe with all the petals on the floor and with all the candles that Leon helped him set up and near the fire place there were ballons which read "will you be my girl?" she chuckled when she saw the effort that he put it in preparing all these just to ask her to be his girl, she turned and looked at him and nodded she wanted to speak but the words would not come out of . He hugged her tight "thank you, i promised your father and grandfather that i will protect you and be with you always no matter what happens" he whispered to her ear, he hugged him back. 

 

2012

It has been three years since Ji Hoon asked Shin Hye to formally date, it has been three years since Leon left DKNY to start his own name brand. Shin Hye frees one night for Leon, it is their time to talk and bond and have a girls night out which Ji Hoon understands, he does the same thing he has a night out with his friends.  When they see each other, it is like a routine for them the excitement is gone....there was a time that Shin Hye thought it was because they haven't sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter