Chapter Thirteen

Designers of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho was having lunch with his best friends when he received a text message from Shin Hye, he hurriedly took his phone from his pocket and smiled when he saw the message, Il Woo was looking at him and he can't help but notice his smile "who is that? is that Hye Sun noona?" Min Ho looked at him  "mwuh? hell no!"  "who is that then? that's making you giddy?" Kim Bum asked curiously "to be honest, i don't know her name yet but i think it is her"  "MWUH?" both of his bestfriend said in unison "you are text messaging each other and yet you don't know who she is? man, you are crazy"  he looked at them "it is not crazy, it is fun because there is this mystery to it and it is not that i totally don't know her, she is Soo Jin noona's cousin" both of the men are looking at each other "have you met her?is she pretty?why did Soo Jin noona did not introduce us" he smiled and shook his head "MWUH?" said Il Woo "man, you are crazy, what about the woman that you have been searching for then?" he smiled "i think it is her, the one i am looking for there is something familiar with her voice." he told him "so, this girl you have been text messaging with, you think it is her?" Kim Bum asked, Min Ho flicked his forehead "you just repeated what i said" he told his friend "oh i was not paying attention, i was eating" "you always do" said Min Ho while typing on his phone "you made my day today just by reading your message, it does not matter if we have a time difference, the message would not be deleted anyway. i think it is exciting rather than creepy, there is a sense of mystery because we do not know each other and yet we make each other smile when we read each others messages, you have a good day ahead" 

 

"When are my loves leaving?" she asked her father and grandfather "the flight will be tomorrow, we have extended our vacation already, i think your appa can go home first then i will stay with my pricess here for a bit" her grandfather told her while holding her hand "aeboji! we have agreed to leave together" she looked at her father then her grandfather, she leaned and whispered "you want to stay with me for awhile haraboji?" her grandfather nodded "aish! we will stay until the weekend for us to be sure that you have settled well" she had a big smile on her face she stood up from the table and hugged her father "sarangge appa, i promise i will let both of you go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter