Chapter Twelve

Designers of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye walked Ji Hoo out to his car where his driver was wating for him, He gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, Leon who was going out to grab lunch saw them and he was wondering who is the tall handsome man with his new junior designer. Shin Hye walked in the building in a hurry, she has to finish all her sketches that her boss needed. She placed her phone on the table and grab her sketch pad and her pens and started sketching suddenly she remebered the text message she received from Min Ho, she grab her phone and started typing "i am not mad at her, she is my cousin and my bestfriend i was disappointed because i asked her not to give it to you but i can understand why she gave my number to you, i would do the same thing if i was threatened, i don't think it is wise for me to befriend such a violent man"  she chuckled when she reread her message before sending it to him.  It was 2am when he sent her a message, he doze of waiting for her reply, three hours later he sound as sleep when his phone beeped but he is still in dreamland.  Min Ho was running late for his Etude house photoshoot, he just grab his jacket and phone and ran off  to the driveway where his manager is waiting for him "what time did you go home this morning?" his manager asked him "mwuh? i did not go out after i went home from my last meeting" his manager was glaring at him "i swear i stayed home" he added "then why do you have dark circles under your eyes? how long were you playing with that new game of yours?" he look down and smiled "i told you...." "hyung, it is not the game, okay" looking at his phone when he noticed that he has a text message when he opened it and saw the message he laugh "mwuh?violent?" he said to himself "who is violent" he did not answer, he just smiled while typing on his phone "mwuh? violent? i did not threaten to hurt her physically and she is a noona to me i respect her, sometimes *evil grin*, you must be pretty busy to reply to my message after a few hour :("  he grined after sending his message to her and his manager noticed it "are you dating?" "mwuh?" was his reply "you are grinning like a crazy teenage boy while texting, you better tell me now so we would know how to handle it"  his manager told him "is texting someone who is in the other side of the world considered dating?" he asked, his manager turned to him confused, he patted his managers shoulder "don't worry hyung you will be the first to know if i am dating someone" he put his headphones on and leaned his head back on the headrest with his eyes close.  

 

"Hey JD,  are you not leaving yet? waiting for your tall and handsome boyfriend?" Leon asked Shin Hye, she looked at him confused "boyfriend?" he smiled at him and leaned on her drafting table and nodded "boyfriend, the tall guy you had lunch with?" she laugh "he is not my boyfriend, he is just a friend" she replied "but it looks like he likes you" she blushed and looked at her boss "he is just nice and i am new in the city and he is the only person i know here"  "if you say so, come on let's go, it is getting late"  her beeped, she read the message from Min Ho "ai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter