Chapter Eight

Designers of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As expected Shin Hye got the job at DKNY as a junior designer, she was so excited she dialled his number "appa, where are you?" "We are on our way back to tue hotel, are you done with your interview?" her father asked "deh appa, i will see you in a bit" she replied excitedly.  When she arrived at the hotel she ran towards the lift, when she got out of the lift, she hurriedly walk to their suite and opened the door "appa? haraboji?" she yelled "so?how was it?" her father asked "common, you pack your things, we will leave as soon as possible" her haraboji told her, she tilted her head "did something happen that i miss?" she asked "ani" her haraboji answered "then what is it?" "if they don't like you don't worry, you have the House of Codes as your fall back" said her haraboji "it is okay if they did not offer you the job, House of Codes is equally well know as them" she laugh at her father and haraboji's reaction "i am in a hurry to see both of you to tell you that i got the job, i am a junior designer" her haraboji's face lit up, he huuged her "oh my princess, i am so proud of you but remember this is only for 5yrs, arasso?" she nodded as she tighten her hug "i promise haraboji after 5years i will be going back to Seoul to House of Codes to both my love" she look at her father who is teary eyed, he hugged his daughter "you make appa proud" he whispered "this calls for a celebration" her haraboji said and she nodded "let's have dinner" she chimed "are you not having dinner with that boy?" "i can reschedule" she answered "why don't we have dinner at the hotel restaurant instead of going out" her father suggested and both Shin Hye and her grandfather agreed. 

 

She went to her room and washed up and her change to a more comfortable clothes. She took her phone and sent a text message "Ji Hoon-ssi, can we reschedule the dinner, i wanted to celebrate with my father and grandfather" Ji Hoon was on his way to the hotel after stopping by the flowershop to get her a bouquet of yellow roses when he recieved a text message from her, he thought the flowers are perfect, she got the job. "Would you want to grab coffee after you have your dinner?" please say yes he thought "sure, meet you at the lobby around 10ish?" he had a wide smile on his lips when he read her message "10ish it is" 

 

     

 

They went to dinner, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter