Chapter Eighteen

Designers of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was silent not saying anything throught the whole drive going back to Ji Hoon's apartment, "is chinese okay with you for lunch?" he asked she still did not utter a single word she just nodded, it made Ji Hoon uneasy this is the first time that they had a misunderstanding.  Ji Hoon is looking at her, she was sitting on the couch sketching with her legs stretch out on the coffee table, he sat on the coffee table with her feet between his legs "until when are you going to give me the silent treatment?" he asked she put away her sketch pad took a deep breath ”i just felt bad that you didn't tell me" "it's because I know you would react this way" he told her, "what made you say that? if you told me instead of me hearing it from someone else, I would not be upset" he smiled at her and took her hand and kissed it "I am sorry, from now on I will tell you everything" he hugged her but she felt that he is just saying it for the sake of saying it just to put an end to their misunderstanding.

 

She was seated on the couch and Ji Hoon is seated on the floor infront of the coffee table preparing their lunch that was just delivered a few minutes ago "we better dig in before the soup dumpling gets cold" he told her, she sat across him as he handed her a chopstick and her phone beeped, she smiled when she read the message "if you still don't have a hotel booked Park Hyatt is the best recommendation I can give, I envy you wish I could take a vacation with you chingu" was Min Ho's message "Leon?" he asked,she shook her head "unnie" was her short reply "I have to thank her when I meet her, she always somehow make you smile whenever you are feeling down and blue which I always failed to do" he said after taking a bite of the spring roll, she looked at him feeling guilty she pat his arm and said "you make me smile" "but not today" he told her "oppa, let's move on okay?it is not that I don't trust you, I do it is her that I don't trust" she told him, he took her hand and smiled at her "I am not interested in her, I promise that I will stay far away from her" he kissed her hand "let's finish our lunch I know you are hungry" she smiled and nodded.

 

"Oppa, let's call it a day you have an early flight tomorrow" "I thought you are staying until tonight" he asked "I have to finish packing, oppa and I have to submit some of my sketches." He just sighed "I will bring you home" she pulled him and hugged him "we are okay" she assured him, he thought why do i feel that we are not? he kissed her forehead and hugged her tight.  

 

After Ji Hoon dropped her off she sat on her sofa mindlessly, she took her phone and read the message from Min Ho, she sent her reply "it is unfortunate that travelling alone and working, wanted to explore and relax and take the much needed rest that i deserve, i guess we will be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter