Chapter One

Designers of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was excited toreceived the  Tiffany & Co. Young Designer Award when she graduated, this will be her ticket out of her mother's shadow,  although her parents divorced when she was young and her mother took her to London but she grew up in both countries , she spends most her vacation with her haraboji and her aeboji, she is closer to her father than her mother.  She and her mother does not see eye to eye, they always argue even the most trivial things, though her mother loves her so much she feels suffocated her mother can be over bearing at times, she wanted her to be perfect. 

 

About a week after graduation she got a call from DKNY they wanted to scout her to be the newest designer to work on their new line, they wanted to set up a meeting with her to see her portfolio. She was so excited he called her father "appa, are you asleep?" his father sounded like he just woke up "ani, princess you miss appa? how is my lovely princess?" "i miss you so much appa, how are you and haraboji? i have something to talk to you about" she said with an excited voice "i am well and so does your haraboji but we are missing you so much, when are you coming home? what is it you wanted to tell me that you sounded so excited" she sighed and cleared "i just received a call from DKNY and they are scouting me and wanted to see my portfolio, isn't that exciting?" she said excitedly "oh really that is nice but will you not join House of Codes? i thought we talked about this princess" she was silent for a moment "appa, i wanted to have more experience and gain more knowledge before i join the company, i promised you and haraboji but let me do this one first appa" she pleaded her father "come home first we will discuss this with your haraboji" his father replied, she sighed "i will fly back in two days" she answered.  

 

Two weeks after graduation Shin Hye went back to Korea to seek blessing from her grandfather and father to work for DKNY in New York, she arrived at Incheon International Airport she was surprise that there was a crowd screaming and running towards her direction, she walked as fast as she could to avoid being pushed when he bump into someone and made her fall, she hissed "aishh!" she was about to stand a strong hand grasped her arm and helped her stand "are you okay?" she nodded and looked up after she dust herself off "thank you" she said smiling to him, he was mezmerized with her beauty, her hazel brown eyes, soft pink lips and her porcelain complexion "sorry, you fell down because of the crowd" "it is okay, i was trying to avoid them, who are they chasing anyway?" she asked him "people would crowd especially women just to see Lee Min Ho" he sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter