no plan, bad plan.

Play Me Up ►

 

 

 

 

no plan, bad plan.

 

 

 

 

 

This was really bad. Why did this have to happen to him? What did Sehun do to get into so much trouble? He didn't care about Kris as a person, what annoyed and maybe even scared him was that Kris could easily spread that picture around. Sehun could ignore the glares from one person but if this turned into a whole school then he was done. It didn't matter if Krystal would clear the misunderstanding, nobody would believe her. This was frightening; Sehun put his hands on the window and could only watch how Kris was judging the picture.

 

 

 

It could make anyone mad how Sehun couldn't do anything against that. He could just stand there and hope that Kris would throw it away. Why else would he keep a picture from someone whom he wasn't familiar with? Unless he knew who Sehun was. It didn't take much to be aware of the outcast. Maybe it was just an accident; it was not that Lu Han had purposely thrown the picture away. It was an accident, he could in no way freak out.

 

 

 

 

"I'm so...sorry. I didn't mean to." Lu Han's eyes teared up and this was definitely not due to his allergy. He was serious; nothing in the world would make him do something so horrible. He had started it all by not giving Sehun the picture back. But what could he have done? He wanted him so badly in his club, Sehun had to be there. He had to. And that was why Lu Han didn't think and did everything to keep Sehun with him. It wasn't obsession or love but he wanted Sehun by his side.

 

 

 

 

 

Because Lu Han knew how much it hurt to be alone.

 

 

 

 

Sehun rubbed his temple when seeing that Kris and Tao together left the scene. Of course Kris had earlier put the picture in his pocket for future bribing, "Sunshine get out. I don't want to see you anymore."

 

 

 

Lu Han expected to be screamed at or maybe even beaten but this...why?

 

 

 

 

"W-What? I'm sorry Sehun I swear I'll get it back for you! I do everything jus-"

 

 

 

"Leave. You don't have anything to keep me with you anymore." It was the harsh reality that caused Lu Han to think about those words. Leave. To get out. He didn't want to see Lu Han anymore. Lu Han's face fell even further, becoming so unbearably sad it made the need to bury his face in his hands. He was pathetic and made the separation more painful but he couldn't do anything against that. If he wouldn't have taken the picture then Kris would have never seen it.

 

 

 

 

But then Sehun would have never joined.

 

 

 

 

"I'm very very sorry. I'll get it back for you. I promise." He said these last words more strongly and almost pleadingly. His eyes were shining with tears as he looked at Sehun. His hands were trembling slightly as he twisted them together again and again. He turned around towards the door and bit his bottom lip to not say something that wouldn't be appropriate. He didn't want to make the situation even worse. Sehun must have been very furious that he didn't care that Lu Han would meet his parents on the way out.

 

 

 

 

Sehun groaned and rubbed his face:

 

 

 

 

 

"Just ing leave before I'll make you."

 

 

 

 

 

He was screwed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-x-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Normally Lu Han didn't pay attention to other people nonetheless on the next day he had to be extra attentive. The reason for that was that he would make sure that nobody would see the picture. Nobody. He would protect Sehun's dignity very well since he was the one who had messed everything up. He would not fail as he had done that enough. He wouldn't tell anyone about that too- the less people knew about that, the better. This also included Kai who was eating lunch with Lu Han. He had a habit of disappearing to get his love whatever he wanted.

 

 

 

 

Food, flowers or books.

 

 

 

 

He couldn't tell what was wrong with Lu Han as the elder kept on moving his head and staring at other students eating. Especially girls. Did he possibly have a crush? No that couldn't be. Why would he? He didn't specifically only look at one person but everyone. He seemed nervous as well seeing that he didn't touch his food and rather chewed on his nails. He should feel disgusted but Kai obviously wouldn't feel sick. It was for him cute to see Lu Han like that even if he looked like he would go crazy.

 

 

 

Just when Kai was about to ask him if something had happened, Lu Han looked at him:

 

 

 

"Is a rumour going around here? Anything? About Sehun maybe?" He desperately asked and trailed his eyes back to the group of girls that were chatting loudly about something. They were loud but it wasn't clear enough for Lu Han to understand it. He just hoped that it wasn't what he thought it was. He looked back at Kai, dreadfully waiting for him to say something. There was a moment of silence and then they exchanged a long look, passing understanding for how the other felt and what they were thinking through their observations.

 

 

 

 

Kai broke the eye contact and played with his food while he shifted on his seat, "Not really. Why? Did something happen?"

 

 

 

 

Lu Han let out a relieved sigh and patted his own forehead, "I'm glad...about Sehun..." He went quiet and carried on with nibbling on his nail. He couldn't tell Kai what happened, too many people knew anyway about the existence of it. And with that Kris was meant. Who knew what he did with it, he could expose it at any given time. And before that would happen Lu Han would take it back and get Sehun again into their club. Even after their little fight- they had to stay together.

 

 

 

"Speaking of Sehun he's right there." Putting his water bottle on the table, Kai made a hand motion towards the corner of the spacious lunch room.  That couldn't be possible though, Sehun never left the library in his free time. So why would he now? Lu Han almost choked on his saliva when he realised that the outcast and loner Oh Sehun was not alone. Narrowing his eyes both Lu Han and Kai could make out a girl next to Sehun. Exactly like Sehun she had the angry expression as if wishing to be somewhere else.

 

 

 

 

Leaning closer to Lu Han, Kai made a surprised face. "That's Krystal. I didn't know that they are dating. Congrats to them...I guess." He was friends with her but she had never mentioned a boyfriend before. How did they know each other? They did look relatively close and she talked to Sehun as if she was used to that. Kai wouldn't make a big deal out of that because he could have Lu Han for himself now. But unfortunately Lu Han didn't look very happy, he was sad though Kai didn't see that.

 

 

 

"Let's go to them. I want to tease them a bit...I mean who would want to date someone like Sehun?" He laughed and pushed his chair back so that he could get up. But he couldn't as Lu Han shook his head and glanced back at the supposedly couple. He couldn't believe that Sehun would just start to date- it couldn't. They had to be friends.

 

 

"I bet they are just friends...I mean we both eat together too and are friends. Sorry for friendzoning you by the way." Lu Han spoke against that and looked at Kai who was watching the other two expectantly. As if he was waiting for something to happen. He was already so many times friendzoned that it didn't have an effect on him anymore. Lu Han hoped that those words were actually true; he wouldn't be able to cope with it if it wasn't. Sehun himself said that he didn't like to make friends so why would he date her? It didn't make sense, he doubted friendship as well but it was better than being unprepared.

 

 

 

 

"They are leaving already..." Kai whispered and indeed Sehun and Krystal concurrently got up and to make things worse he waited for her. They had to be related then. Trying not to let his panic show on his face, Lu Han shot Kai a stiff look, thinking that he could find an explanation. Closing his eyes, he tried to calm his racing heart and trembling hands, but the realisation causing this wasn't something that was easy to shake off. Maybe he should get used to the worst possible outcome so he won't get too shocked from the actual revelation.

 

 

 

He could just hope for the best.

 

 

 

 

"Did something happen between you two? Why don't you want to talk to them? Don't worry Krystal is nicer than she looks. I mean it." Now Kai must have noticed how anxious Lu Han looked like. The elder hurried to get rid of his troubled expression; he didn't want anyone to know what he was thinking, not until he was sure he was thinking straight and that the thought forming in his mind was definitive. The name 'Krystal' made his heart drop, he didn't know why. Was he too possessive over Sehun?  Jealous that he was Sehun's first friend and now she took his place?

 

 

 

 

Or was there more to it?

 

 

 

 

 

Lu Han chose not to answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The place where he was sure to meet Sehun was obviously the library.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Despite everything that happened Sehun would still go there, probably trying to avoid others. Lu Han didn't see anyone who seemed to know about the picture, everyone was behaving like always. He couldn't tell if he should be happy or not. Kris could release the picture at any other time. Lu Han had to go to Sehun first and have a decent conversation. They couldn't go on like this anymore. It hadn't been even a day without him and yet Lu Han felt so empty. That Krystal was with him made it worse, like Kai had said...it was not possible for Sehun to date.

 

 

 

 

 

Lu Han had to take this opportunity and talk to Sehun. Unlike all his other times he didn't loudly call for Sehun's name nor did he laugh. He was serious, walking towards Sehun's usual place and took a seat in front of him. They were sitting at the same table and yet it felt for Lu Han as if a wall was separating them. He didn't want it to be like this between them. He wanted them to feel happy sharing anything and everything with each other, especially stuff that was bothering them.

 

 

He wanted Sehun to understand that he was sorry and therefore should talk.

 

 

 

How should this work if they weren't communicating?

 

 

 

 

 

"Kris didn't do anything."

 

 

 

 

Lu Han decided to confront him about this first. He didn't know how much Sehun knew but he had to be aware of that.

 

 

 

"I've noticed." That was what he said and turned the page of the book he was reading.

 

 

 

He didn't look at Lu Han.

 

 

 

 

"Like I promised you...I will get the picture back. Don't worry. It's after all my fault." Every muscle in Lu Han's body tensed up. He waited for him to say something, the pounding of his heart was deafening to him. Why was Sehun not saying a word? Lu Han's body suddenly felt much lighter, it was shaking more because Sehun took so long to open his mouth. He should know that Lu Han would get his picture back; he after all promised him. And there was nothing that could stop him from keeping that.

 

 

 

 

"Do what you want." Thankfully, Lu Han's mind was still strong enough to not let this insecurity show although Sehun had said that. He waited as his eyes searched Sehun's for a moment, looking extremely conflicted. He waited, but it nothing came. Was it so annoying to talk to him? It was always difficult to speak with him but since that in incident he was even more distant. But why? Lu Han had apologised multiple times what should he do? He didn't want to see Sehun treating him like air, Lu Han even wanted to be told off.

 

 

 

 

The clock ticked and Lu Han curled his hands into two fists.

 

 

 

 

"Are you going to call her sunshine too?"  He asked, his hands shaking so badly he had to interlink them together in his lap in an effort to control them. "You can't." His voice was shaky and he had to pause to breathe around the firmness squeezing his chest and to fight back the tears tickle in his eyes. "That's my name. You can't date her either." He pushed the chair back and slammed his hands on the table surface. He was sick of Sehun's behaviour and just wanted an answer. A short 'okay' would have done it too. So why wasn't he saying anything?

 

 

 

 

"You will see Sehun. I'll get the picture and blackmail you back." He stopped there, unable to say anything more as pain spread through his chest and tears gathered in the corners of his eyes. He bit his lip to stop it trembling and blinked rapidly to try and hide the tears. He felt very sorry but crying around wouldn't help him much. Lu Han would show Sehun what he was capable of doing, he would see. If he thought that Lu Han wouldn't do anything then he was wrong.

 

 

 

 

Sehun stared at him with those soulless eyes; his thumb was in between two pages.

 

 

 

 

"I'm looking forward to that. Leave now or I will beat you up."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were back to the very first stage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-x-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lu Han had never gotten an answer about Sehun's and Krystal's relationship. He thought that others would spread rumours or at least Krystal would act differently but nothing like that happened. He wasn't in her class though he saw her a few times in the hallways. Nothing changed about her; she didn't look like she was in love. Maybe Lu Han was simply taking Kai's words too serious. After all, this wasn't the first time Kai had said something without thinking first. The reason why he took it for granted was that it involved Sehun, someone who Lu Han treasured.

 

 

 

 

 

And because of that he would sort his mistakes out. He didn't know about Sehun's fighting parents, his relationship with Krystal or anything about him and yet he believed he did. Lu Han thought that he was close to Sehun. He couldn't explain this feeling. He would overcome his fear from Kris and get back what belonged to him. Technically it belonged to Sehun but who cares about the details. What he had to do now was to sneak into the changing room of the basketball team and look through Kris' stuff. If he was lucky then he could find it in the pocket of his pants.

 

 

 

He doubted that Kris would change his pants from the day before. But which clothes belonged to him? Lu Han smiled when he saw how the door was unlocked but dropped that as soon as he saw the messy amount of clothes laying around. Their training was already going on for two hours so Lu Han had to be fast if he didn't want to get caught. Well he just rushed from his lesson so he couldn't do much against that.

 

 

 

The rain from outside made Lu Han more uneasy. It loudly hit against the glass as the splashes came from the contact with the ground. The water speckled the windows in a steady flow, turning the view to the outside into a haze. How could they train in such weather? They would soon come back, he had to hurry. Lu Han ran towards the first bag and looked through notebooks with a name on it. It wasn't Kris' name so he put it back. In this way he moved on and was sure to go through everyone's bag.

 

 

After five minutes of rummaging through the bags of strangers, Lu Han finally found what he was looking for. It clearly stated Wu Kris, Lu Han smirked and headed straight for the pocket. Just when he put his hand into it and felt the photo, he had to stop. He heard the sounds of students loudly talking over each other- they were returning. Lu Han tried his best to breathe deeply and slowly, wanting the shakiness and the whirling sensation in his head to go away.

 

 

He had to leave picture even though he was so close. It would be too suspicious if Kris would not find it but then spot Lu Han hiding somewhere.

 

 

 

"Why now?!" He was so close in getting Sehun back to him and separate him from this Krystal. He could dimly hear some more talking but the resounding in his ears and heaving of his lungs made the words impossible to differentiate. Lu Han couldn't lose more time and swiftly hid himself in the toilet. If he was lucky and nobody was going to use the toilet, he would be safe. But when again would he be so close to Kris' stuff? Lu Han closed as quietly as he could the door gap.

 

 

 

In this moment the members walked into the changing room, talking and laughing while Lu Han held his breath. He stepped backwards but then suddenly his back made contact with someone's chest. He frowned as his thoughts were still flowing strangely, rushing at him in great speed of realisation or trickling slowly into comprehending. So someone was also hiding there. But who could that be?

 

 

"Are you hiding too?" Lu Han turned his head and whispered the question as quietly as he could.

 

 

It wasn't that dark so Lu Han could somehow see the person. It was a guy a bit shorter than Lu Han and leaned his ear against the door as if he was listening to them, "They are planning something." He said in a dead serious tone to what Lu Han wondered who that person actually was. He frantically tried to think of an excuse to why he was even there. Why would someone hide there? Both of them had their own reasons and Lu Han wasn't sure if he wanted to know the reason from the other one.

 

 

 

"If he says one more time no then we will have to use violence. We can't let Chanyeol rule us like that. This er thinks that he can play around with us."

 

 

 

 

 

It was Kris' voice.

 

 

 

 

Lu Han's mind contemplated and discarded several possibilities, why this person was so interested in that. When Chanyeol's name was mentioned he winced and crushed his teeth together. Was he angry at Kris? Maybe he came to steal some stuff from him. Lu Han didn't know that Kris had actually several victims; he thought that he was the only one. At least he wasn't alone, "I dare them to touch Chanyeol." He muttered yet the anger was noticeable in his voice. He wouldn't let them lay a single finger on him.

 

 

"You have something against Kris?" Lu Han asked and didn't forget to lower his voice.

 

 

The guy nodded as if this was obvious, "Of course I do. That's why I'm here. I was trying to get his phone and change a few things." He smirked and trailed his fingertip on the door while they heard how the team changed the topic to something stupid neither of the boys could care less about. His stern expression somewhat changed as he sighed and turned to face Lu Han. Now they were properly looking at each other he leaned forwards slightly, straining to hear what he Lu Han said. The thing was that Lu Han hadn't said anything, he was surely breathing too loudly.

 

 

 

"What's your problem? I'll help you if it includes Kris." He said which sounded too nice to be anywhere close to the truth.

 

 

 

Lu Han's face lit up when he heard that, "Really?! Thank you so mu-"

 

 

 

"Be quiet!" The other urged and slammed his hand on Lu Han's mouth. Being spotted was the last thing he wanted to happen to them. And helping another fellow classmate could never be wrong. They both had something against Kris and maybe this would help them for the future.

 

 

 

 

"My name is Lu Han..!"

 

 

 

 

The other's tight expression softened and made him look calmer.

 

 

 

 

 

"Byun Baekhyun."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-x-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"This is a really nice room."

 

 

"What? You want to join?"

 

 

"I've never said that."

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun awkwardly smiled; maybe he had to think twice before complimenting a room. He didn't even know about the existence of that room. He had seen Lu Han around which was not difficult with the amount of times he had broken the dress code and was chased by teachers. But he didn't know that Lu Han was actually leading a club. So they sat down to discuss what exactly their problems were. Lu Han was very distressed and could need every help.

 

 

He knew that he said that he wouldn't let more people get involved but this was important. Baekhyun wouldn't be able to say something against that because Lu Han would also listen to his story. He believed that Baekhyun was a nice person- he seemed like it. One shouldn't judge a book by its cover though this didn't apply to Baekhyun. Because he genuinely gave the impression of being nice. Maybe he could introduce him to Sehun so that he could also make more friends.

 

 

 

"Well stupid Kris has something that is mine. He kinda stole it from me and I need it back. But I really can't ask him." Lu Han started, his voice was light and calm, but Baekhyun could hear the undertones stating that he was in a hurry. He was actually wasting time by talking and had to quickly find a solution. He fought with the urge to scream in frustration at both himself and the situation he was in.

 

 

 

Baekhyun studied Lu Han's face and could follow his thoughts, "That's messed up. I just hate Kris to make it clear. But you have some to do."

 

 

 

"Can you please not sound so discouraging?"

 

 

 

"Sorry."

 

 

 

 

 

 

This only made it worse. What Lu Han needed were some nice words or maybe a logical plan. He couldn't think straight. His eyes stung, his hands ached, and tiredness settled in, he thought some more. Lu Han felt bad for not coming up with anything even though this was his problem. It was his mistake, his clumsiness that had pulled him into this situation. It was him alone. So Lu Han had to think harder and faster. Kris could publicise his finding at every moment.

 

 

Suddenly Baekhyun stood up; the screeching chair shattered the silence. "I know! I have an idea!" He had this weird smile and Lu Han didn't know if this was a good thing or not. They knew each other for barely an hour. And yet Lu Han felt like he could trust him. Maybe Baekhyun's idea was a good one and would finally bring Lu Han forwards in his goal to be friends again with Sehun. This could be clarification Lu Han was waiting for. Maybe they could go back to how they were and Lu Han would finally pull Sehun away from Krystal.

 

 

 

 

"Just date Kris! He will let you touch his stuff so then you secretly steal it."

 

 

 

 

Maybe not.

 

 

 

 

 

"That's a dumb idea! I don't want to date someone like him he's a bully!" Lu Han shook his head and couldn't agree to that.

 

 

 

"But you'll be able to get back whatever you wanted! Isn't that important?"

 

 

 

Lu Han hesitated. Yes he wanted the picture back and clear his name from Sehun's hate list. But if he would go that far was questionable. Pretending to date such a monster? And if he would refuse then Lu Han would really look stupid. In future fights he would be able to bring that up and embarrass him even more. He could not understand why Baekhyun would ever come up with such an idea. He shook his head and got up, no he wouldn't do that.

 

 

 

 

But if Sehun could date someone he didn't love then why couldn't Lu Han?

 

 

 

Lu Han was sure that there was nothing between Krystal and Sehun.

 

 

 

 

Nothing.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Soon I have to move on with the plot and draw a line between friendship and love on Hunhan's relationship.

 

I know I said that love won't be the main priority but that doesn't mean that Hunhan can have 3000 years to figure out their feelings.

 

 

For the sake of the plot, can you please comment?

 

 

I need to know what you are thinking.

 

 

 

bomi xoxo