only look at me.

Play Me Up ►

 

 

 

 only look at me. 

 

 

 

 

There was a small weight on his stomach; Sehun was sure. The problem was that his tiredness was too powerful to be ignored. He usually didn't take long to wake up but after last night's events he just wanted to sleep. He didn't think of waking up. That he was in Lu Han's bed was not very important. A peaceful place to sleep was enough for him. The pressure on his stomach didn't stop and it was got only heavier. This couldn't stop him from waking up, he had to ignore it and sleep on. Suddenly the pressure moved a bit forwards so Sehun couldn't help it and stretched as much as he was able to, when he slowly awoke to a smiling face:

 

 

 

"Morning!"

 

 

 

Lu Han was sitting on him- his brain could only make up this much. Sehun didn't say anything. His heart pounding at the sound of Lu Han's soothing voice so early in the morning. He struggled to properly open his eyes to face him. And when he did, his heart was at ease. It reminded him of the first time he had seen Lu Han. Disregarding his personality Sehun had always thought that he was different, so beautiful? Now that he knew him, it was clear for him that Lu Han was neither calm nor serene. The total opposite. But he wouldn't want to have it the other way.

 

 

He gazed down affectionately at Sehun, caressing his face gently with the back of his hand, as Sehun stared up into his eyes. "You awake now?

 

 

What a question, of course he was awake. Did he need glasses or was it a rhetorical question? Well whatever it was he knew how to tease Sehun.  Who allowed him to be on Sehun when Lu Han clearly had said that he would sleep on the floor? He must have slept there because his pillows and blankets were next to his actual bed. Since Sehun was the guest he had used it. Lu Han had the plan to let them sleep together though it was quickly rejected by Sehun. So the elder ended up sleeping on the floor and although Sehun would never admit it, he did feel bad to have done it.

 

 

 

It was not that Lu Han complained because he had fallen asleep within a few seconds.

 

 

Back to where they currently were, the smile that Lu Han had didn't waver and he carried on with Sehun's cheek. It felt good; he liked it to do it even if he knew that Sehun would break his fingers. At least he could keep doing it for now. He wanted to touch Sehun more, and as much as he hated it to admit it, he liked Sehun a lot. So much. He was kind of grateful that all the stress of preventing him to move proved him that. Without that he wouldn't have realised it.

 

 

Sehun raised his eyebrows at Lu Han's way of seating and Lu Han raised his own back childishly seen by his eyes twinkled with amusement. What he didn't think was that Sehun would sit up and hold his sides. Sehun could see right through him the blush that had graced his cheeks and a smile that had settled on his lips. He had never seen Sehun so bold let alone initiate skin ship. His fingertips dug themselves deeper into Lu Han's sides making him twitch and hold in his laughter. He jerked like he wanted to move; crawl off Sehun's stomach though the younger grabbed his ankle and pulled him back.

 

 

"S-Stop! Wait a second!" Lu Han blushed and tried to wriggle out of Sehun tickling him. His calls were left overlooked and the younger continued to tickle him triggering like that more laughter. Lu Han laughed and laughed so that his lungs hurt and his stomach tightened. Was this actually happening? Sehun was being nice to him? No it had to be a dream. There was something so heart-warmingly endearing about seeing how Sehun was watching him. This had never happened before because all Lu Han always used to get were glares and nothing more.

 

 

That was comprehensible since Sehun didn't know how to naturally interact with others. Including Lu Han but he was happy that Sehun had finally opened up to him. It was so awkward to see him smile when all the younger did was frown. Only thinking about it gave Lu Han's heart a little flutter and he was sure Sehun noticed that because he threw him that half smile. He lifted his hand and patted Lu Han's head with this rare smile he showed. Only would be able to see this smile only him. He didn't think that he was being selfish, it was his right.

 

 

 

He was the first one to have wanted to help Sehun.

 

 

 

 

Blushing Lu Han once more reached up to touch Sehun's cheek, chasing the heat from his blush. He was for a reason very slow and careful. Pushing aside the urge to shiver he took Sehun's face in his hand and rubbed it with his thumb. He was sure that this had to be love; it could have only been it. When Lu Han peeked through his eyelashes, he was surprised to find Sehun much closer than earlier. He was enjoying it, no doubt. He would use every chance to be close to him, particularly when it was someone like Sehun.

 

 

"You are so beautiful sunshine. My precious love." Sehun moved closer whereas Lu Han backed up slightly on the bed and straightened up, averting his gaze hurriedly. The heat on his face was unendurable but Lu Han had other things to think over. First of all why Sehun was so kind to him and said those things, they weren't dating. And he wasn't even once yelled at. That was new. Whatever it was, he didn't care if he could only be with him. That was what his heart desired at the moment.

 

 

 

"R-Really?" He shyly cupped his red cheeks and glanced aside.

 

 

 

"Of course! My sunshine is the best!" Sehun laughed and raised his thumb at him.

 

 

 

This was better than reality, "I never want this dream to end!" Lu Han whined and hugged him where he felt him take deep breathes, inhaling his scent. His chest rose and fell evenly in a beat while his arms were firmly around Lu Han, pressing him tightly against his body; his fingers were caressing his arm dotingly. He was sending shivers down his spine and to be blunt about this, it made Lu Han fall even deeper.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Perhaps it was supposed to be like that because Lu Han opened his eyes and was back on the hard floor.

 

 

 

His drool harshly reminded him that it only had been a dream. It really was a dream. Well what could he expect when Sehun was acting so nice and friendly, it just couldn't happen. Lu Han could have at least treasure that short moment of happiness before he would forget it. His hand opened and closed once and he shifted slightly, rustling the sheets before discontinuing his slumber, slumped on his stomach with his face buried on his pillow. He raised his head to check if Sehun was still asleep. The answer was shown by the neatly folded sheets on the bed.

 

 

 

He was awake.

 

 

 

 

For one dismaying moment, Lu Han asked himself what would happen if he had talked in his sleep and Sehun had heard him. What if he had said all those things, love declaration out loud for everyone to hear? His parents and even the neighbours. To his defence he couldn't really do anything against his possible sleep taking. It was just how he felt; the whole world could hear it for all he cared. He wasn't going to avoid it and play dumb. If someone would ask him whom he liked, he would truthfully answer.

 

 

Cowardice wasn't something he tolerated. When talking to Baekhyun he was too shy to talk about it. So Lu Han had to get his together and properly confess before he would leave. He wasn't sure if Sehun would actually want to stay. Would he be alright without his parents? They would worry a lot. This was not what Lu Han had intended when figuring out how to get him to stay. He pushed his heavy feeling body up and stumbled towards the door. Lu Han knew for fact that his parents were out as they left for work very early in the morning.

 

 

The suitcase from Sehun was still in his room which meant that Sehun hadn't left yet. And yes after Lu Han left the bathroom he could hear some noise from the kitchen. An instant smile was on his lips while his excitement was so huge that he didn't change his clothes. Wearing his deer themed pyjama he strolled to the kitchen where Sehun took a seat and ate something. He heard the steps from Lu Han looked up- immediately narrowing his eyes. For how long did he want to sleep?

 

 

 

"Morning Sehun! Did you sleep well?" Not knowing anything Lu Han smiled at him and poured himself some tea.

 

 

 

 

"What are you wearing."

 

 

 

Blinking in surprise about the question, he tilted his head but then understood. "Deer pyjama~ Kai bought it for me last year. If you want my heart then you need to buy me stuff too!" He answered and grinned as well, happy that Sehun had took notice of something from him. He thought that it was really cute how Sehun on the outside acted like he didn't care but on the inside he was dying. He didn't know about Lu Han's obsession with deers.

 

 

 

"Whatever don't annoy me."

 

 

 

 

"But you asked me..."

 

 

 

 

 

Cute indeed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-x-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lu Han never wanted this week to end.

 

 

 

 

Getting him in the group was one thing but being with Sehun was just something unspeakable. He could be with Sehun more often as they also were sharing the house. Lu Han didn't worry about his parents; he knew that they would welcome Sehun with open arms. How couldn't he? Sehun was everything someone would look for a son-in-law. This self-explained that Lu Han had plans to soon confess, preferably before the week would be over. He didn't know what the answer would be because Sehun had never made any moves to show what he thought about him.

 

 

The saying that if you like someone you'll be mean to them didn't work for Lu Han because Sehun was mean to everyone. There was no special treatment. He was nicer than the first few days Lu Han had talked to him but there was no major progress. At least he made Sehun drop him to school so in a way they would always be together in the morning. Krystal was nowhere to be seen after Sehun parked his motorbike and grabbed his bag. Lu Han was dazed for a moment though he quickly followed him with his own bag.

 

 

"Do you want to hold my hand?" Lu Han was attempting to throw some signals if Sehun couldn't already tell. He didn't need to be shy because not a lot of people were there since on that day were special classes on Sunday going on. Sehun could literally do whatever he wanted and nobody would care. So why didn't take Lu Han's hand? He looked at it for a moment before swiftly looking away. He was definitely playing hard to get.

 

 

 

 

"I'm not a child. I can walk on my own." Sehun answered with an undertone that signified that he had no idea why someone would ask that.

 

 

And Lu Han thought that he was dense.

 

 

"N-No! I know that you can walk! I just wanted us to walk together." He quickly explained and nudged the other's side while letting out a whine. Maybe it was the way Lu Han had said it that made Sehun raise his eyebrow. Anticipated, Lu Han waited until he felt a cold hand slip into his own one. Sehun gave a soft hum, indicating to Lu Han that he understood that explanation. A change would be good, he couldn't always be grumpy and hurting Lu Han again was not on his list. He would move anyway again, so he might as well let Lu Han do it.

 

 

However this was not representing Lu Han's feelings at all because he thought that he was going to drop dead. It wasn't his first time to hold his hand but it was in terms of realising his feelings. His head snapped towards Sehun immediately at the sound of his voice. Lu Han's expression softened instantly with their eyes locked. Would he really be able to get new members and confess? If Sehun would reject him then everything would just become awkward. So it was better to not say anything for now and only concentrate on the members.

 

 

The hallways were empty and as they arrived at Sehun's classroom there was only one person inside. Lu Han's insides tightened when he could see through the gap the person inside. It was Krystal. He just stood there overwhelmed by whom he had seen. He was trying to find some kind of explanation himself, why these things were happening to him. Turning around he could see Sehun's intolerant expression. He didn't understand why Lu Han needed to check first before anyone else. Well Lu Han couldn't tell him that his love rival was there and would probably claim Sehun back.

 

 

 

Lu Han wouldn't let that happen.

 

 

 

"Can I like...go in?" Pulling his hand back Sehun questioned and wondered why he couldn't enter his own classroom. He knew about Lu Han's weirdness but that it could go this made him speechless. Little did he know why Lu Han was so incredibly angry, the intensity of this feeling almost made him go there and strangle her. This was violent and he wouldn't do it in reality but he didn't want her to be with Sehun. They shouldn't be in the same room, they shouldn't talk to each other and most of all not smile.

 

 

It scared Lu Han a bit of how strongly he felt for that. He was never that angry before, he wasn't even a mean person. Lu Han was calm and friendly though only naming the potential love interests for Sehun made his blood boil. What if she would try to separate them? Hell it wasn't even clear if they were dating or not because nobody would tell him. He was too afraid to ask Sehun. For now his only worry was to get Sehun away from her- away from the whole class. Sehun did not have the chance to look through the glass window because Lu Han took his hand again and moved him away.

 

 

 

 

"You were transferred to a different class!" Lu Han told him, liking the feeling how his hand fit perfectly into Sehun's. He wasn't sorry for lying because in love and war everything was fair. Sehun didn't look like he was mistrustful; he nodded and let himself be tugged to a totally different hallway. Now it was in Lu Han's hands to bring Sehun into another class. He wasn't worried because this wasn't even an actual class but extra learning sessions for those that wanted to learn more. After two minutes of walking around Lu Han stopped in front of a classroom which was basically Sehun's neighbour class.

 

 

While staring at it he eventually nodded and pushed Sehun towards the door, "That's your new class for today." Lu Han announced and hoped that it would go well. He would rather have Sehun go in a class full of strangers than spend some time with this girl. She didn't do anything yet but she had to know her place. Her plan was probably the same as Lu Han's. To keep Sehun as much as possible to oneself.

 

 

 

Sehun was considerably confused though he opened the door and quickly turned his head:

 

 

"Are you sure?"

 

 

 

Lu Han innocently blinked at him.

 

 

 

"Of course. Do you trust me?"

 

 

 

Sehun could see in the corner of his eye that the class was about half full and students he had barely seen. They were in the same year but not class. In this case he didn't trust Lu Han.

 

 

"Nope, this isn't my class. I'll go back." It didn't take long for him to find out that he had been tricked. Sehun seriously should stop believing him all together. This was the third time and counting that he had been tricked into doing something by Lu Han. It was just that Lu Han had this guiltless face that just couldn't lie to him. It couldn't lie to him. But he was.

 

 

Lu Han sighed followed by a pout when he trailed after Sehun who was going back to his original class.

 

 

 

He just wanted him away from Krystal, was that so bad?

 

 

 

 

This time they weren't holding hands as Lu Han was too busy sulking over something he wasn't even sure of. It was just the way everyone thought that they were dating so why shouldn't Lu Han believe that too? They seemed like a couple and it just broke his heart. It wasn't fair that she got to be in the same class as him. Screw Lu Han's age he deserved to be in the same class as Sehun. He liked him more than anyone else there and this Krystal didn't even know what love was.

 

 

 

Suddenly his face lightly bumped into Sehun's back because the younger abruptly stopped in front of his class.

 

 

 

Sehun didn't say much and simply gazed at the other girl inside the classroom who was reading a book. Then he looked back at Lu Han when it finally clicked. He suppressed the smile that came up to his lips and patted Lu Han's head.

 

 

 

"You're cute." He whispered so quietly that Lu Han didn't catch it the first time. He was standing there with a red face upon what Sehun already walked into the classroom and took a seat next to Krystal.

 

 

 

Strangely enough, this didn't bother Lu Han a lot.

 

 

 

 

He was too busy blushing and running off before someone would see him so flustered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-x-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The day was somewhat boring for Lu Han. Nothing special or out of the ordinary happened. He was glad because he could finally relax without worrying about anything. Finding more members wouldn't be something that would ruin his mood. He would make it. He was also alright with Kai as they had a talk and he also told him that dating Kris was just a dare. There was nothing between them so Kai could stop moping and shower him with love and presents like he used to. Kai could never be for a long time angry at someone and cried out that he never wanted to fight with Lu Han anymore.

 

 

 

"It's okay now!" Lu Han said when Kai didn't stop hugging him from behind. He was happy that they were back to being friends though this was too much. Students who passed them gave them weird looks.

 

"I'm really sorry! But honestly I'm like a million times better than Kris." Not letting go, Kai replied comfortably resting his chin on Lu Han's head. If Sehun would see them, then Lu Han was dead and officially blew off his last chance to be with him. He already went with it through his head for a few times. Confessing would come after finding the members so there wouldn't be any awkward tension. It would have been at the end of the one week so he could let Sehun without any regrets.

 

 

But Lu Han was happy that the misunderstanding was solved. He didn't want Kai to have the wrong impression of him. They knew each other for long enough that those things shouldn't be happening. They approached the door to their room and Lu Han opened up after glaring at Kai to get off him. Like already said Sehun could be in there and get the wrong idea. Inside wasn't Sehun but someone who was predicted at the very least to have come. Lu Han stopped walking so that the other walked into his back. Kai was on tip toes so that he could check what exactly caused Lu Han to freeze like that.

 

 

Sitting on one of the chairs was Chanyeol and he was playing a video game.

 

 

"Chanyeol! What are you doing here?! Decided to come?!" The happiness was clearly written over Lu Han's face when he ran in and stopped in front of him. The sight of Chanyeol wearing the uniform was so weird and foreign to them. It had been ages since Lu Han or anyone else had seen him in school. Kai didn't have much to say and followed Lu Han with a frown. Why was Lu Han so happy to see him? What was so special about him? Playing instruments? Whatever anyone could do that.

 

 

 

"What's going on?"

 

 

The call came from Sehun who was standing at the door. He didn't understand at first but when Kai stepped aside so he could see, he grasped the situation. It appeared to be that Chanyeol's presence was making Lu Han happy. It was understandable as he constantly talked about him and wanted him. But what made Chanyeol come? Wasn't he always unresponsive? Something was wrong here. He didn't trust the sudden need to come and join. There had to be a reason for it.

 

 

"Look Sehun, he's here! Isn't that great?" Lu Han laughed and had the nerve to hug the life out of Chanyeol. He literally pressed his whole body against the other. It took five seconds for the three boys to respond.

 

 

"HEY DON'T DO THAT!" Kai ran towards them and hastily pulled Lu Han away from Chanyeol who looked slightly uncomfortable. He didn't know that someone would just come and hug him, he barely knew him so why would Lu Han do that? When their eyes met Lu Han smiled at him once more. Chanyeol blinked in awe and amazement. Someone could just do that? Thinking that his agreement of joining could make a person so happy was astonishing. He had never thought about being able to make others happy by merely joining.

 

 

Sehun was going to go there before Kai though when he saw the other went first, he bit his lip and looked away. Internally he was thanking Kai for pulling them apart. He glanced back at them flickering to Lu Han for a brief moment who nodded encouragingly and smiled softly at him. This simple gesture warmed Sehun's heart even though it was earlier put under stress from the hug. He couldn't tell why he was reacting to that. He strongly felt like hitting Lu Han and tell him to not hug others anymore.

 

 

So he did.

 

 

 

"Sunshine don't hug other people."

 

 

It came out so serious and casual that Lu Han thought that he misheard it. He thought that it was Kai but the voice wasn't the same and there was only one person who called him sunshine. Only one. This couldn't be. Their eyes met and Sehun could only harden his gaze. He was telling him with this that he shouldn't mindlessly hug everyone and not so tightly. It just didn't go well with Sehun. He had to say more, a lot more to say. But should he do it? Chanyeol who generally couldn't care less what happened around him looked up from his game and observed the situation.

 

 

"Don't hug others. Don't be too close, don't...smile at them like you do too me. Understood?" As soon as he had said that he realised the meaning. Did Sehun have the right to say that? Undoubtedly not but that was not of importance. He wanted Lu Han to understand that he didn't like it. He wasn't one of those types of people that hid their feelings. If he felt like saying something then he would do that. Anyone who wanted to be friends with him had to get used to his blunt personality.

 

 

"What?! You can't control him like that! But I agree with the hugging..." Kai interfered and shook with a panicked expression Lu Han’s shoulders. He didn't like the idea of sharing his love with someone else. It was him alone who was allowed to be with Lu Han, Sehun had to learn his place.

 

 

But Lu Han reversed the positions and shook in return Kai's shoulders.

 

 

"I think he's asking me to marry him! What should I do? I think we are too young..." He muttered extra softly so nobody apart from Kai would be able to listen. And if they did then they would most definitely question his IQ. Kai didn't know what to say. He just reminded himself of the reason why he was actually in love with Lu Han. Groaning, Kai shook his head and explained what Sehun said in such a way that someone with a peanut brain would understand. Lu Han then nodded and blushing averted his gaze to stare on the floor. Then he was watching his shoes; it was the perfect occasion for him to confess his love.

 

 

Now that Sehun indirectly said that he didn't want to share his sunshine, it was time for Lu Han to make the step.

 

 

"Don't worry Sehun; your sunshine will only shine for you alone!" He shouted at him and couldn't hide the redness that overcame his face. He didn't care; the time for them to start dating had finally come. He knew that Sehun had always liked him back; he freaking knew it. Krystal could look for someone else to steal their boyfriend because Sehun belonged to Lu Han alone.

 

 

 

Sehun who couldn't wait anymore was having a conversation with Chanyeol.

 

 

 

He looked up and nodded with a passive face.

 

 

 

"That was not a love declaration. Just wanted to let you know."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay maybe he didn't ask Lu Han out.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This story will have around 20 chapters so 9 more are to go!

 

Don't worry there will be a sequel which I will write after my vampire story.

 

 

Next up are Baekyeol+Kaisoo

 

 

 

What did you think of this?

 

 

jealous!Sehun will come soon!

 

 

 

bomi xoxo