mine alone.

Play Me Up ►

 

 

 

mine alone.

 

 

 

 

Confessing his feelings was one of the smartest things Sehun had done in a while. He knew what kind of feelings Lu Han had for him since it was very apparent and he didn't know how to answer back. This left him with no choice but assume that Lu Han would do the first step. Judging from the way Lu Han had started to talk about love, was very painful for Sehun to listen to. Couldn't he just directly ask if Sehun he liked him? So Sehun would take this unbearable weight off his shoulders and confess first.

 

 

He was glad that he had done it. Otherwise Lu Han would have taken way longer to speak up. 

 

 

It also had its advantages because Sehun felt free. Lu Han belonged to him alone. Only him. Call him egotistic but he liked it to have those thoughts, it made him feel superior. He also slept better. It had only been one night after the confession but Sehun slept better than usually. Instantaneously after covering himself he was knocked out, hearing later on Lu Han's light snores signalling he was also asleep. This was how the night went on. Neither of them woke up which would be plausible as something important had happened.

 

 

In the morning Sehun had begun to shiver and move as the cold wind had contact his bare skin. He cursed under his breath while his body began to shake even more. The covers didn't really make a difference. He forced himself to sit up as it would be any way time to go to school. The only thing left to do was to wake Lu Han up. The elder slept generally throughout the morning and was difficult to be woken up. His ability to fall into deep sleep was always fascinating for someone like Sehun who woke easily up.

 

 

With half asleep mind he turned his head to the neighbouring mattress which was unoccupied.

 

 

 

It was empty.

 

 

Lu Han was gone?

 

 

 

 

Widening his eyes, Sehun pushed the covers off his body and left the room to check the bathroom. Maybe he woke up before Sehun which was very unlikely but still doable. Jolting aware was his first reaction because the bathroom was empty. This didn't make sense, why would Lu Han not wake him up? Especially after what happened last night? This didn't seem right at all. Sehun was overreacting but it simply worried him. Rubbing his eyes he took another glance to see Lu Han's toothbrush which had been used.

 

 

This was enough evidence for Sehun to leave and go downstairs. Okay so Lu Han woke up on his own. That was what happened. Sehun shouldn't have worried about that. After using the bathroom he headed to the kitchen and expected Lu Han there to eat by himself. When he arrived he was greeted by a Lu but Mrs Lu to be exact. She rushed him to sit down and prepare him something to drink. They didn't talk a lot but Sehun did like her since she was calmer and not straightforward like someone else.

 

 

"Did Lu Han already leave?" Two minutes into the silence Sehun shifted on his seat and tried to have control over his voice. It wouldn't have been a good idea to randomly sound like he was going to be mad if he wouldn't get any information. As a result Sehun decided to be composed and direct to get useful answers. To make things worse, the woman needed a moment to counter and stirred something.

 

 

 

"Hm. Yes a boy picked him up." She answered and gave Sehun tea with a smile.

 

 

Sehun couldn't return the smile but he thanked her, "Do you mean Kai?" It could be that this love-struck fool picked Lu Han up before Sehun could go with him. He still saw Sehun as a rival even though the competition was technically over. He just didn't know it. And it would be better like that for now.

 

 

"Kai? No that wasn't his name. I think it was...Chanyeol?" Tapping her index finger on her chin she recalled the tall and awkward boy who was asking for Lu Han about half an hour ago. She had never seen him before and that he was shyly asking for Lu Han was very odd. Lu Han had never invited anyone except Sehun so she was quiet shocked to see someone other than a postman.

 

 

As soon as she had clarified the little misunderstanding, Sehun spat his tea in one go out.

 

 

He rubbed his lips dry with his wrist and quickly turned to her:

 

 

"Chanyeol?! Are you sure? Very tall?"

 

 

 

 

Mrs Lu blinked and unhurriedly nodded.

 

 

 

"Y-Yes. That was his name. A-Are you okay Sehun?" Because spitting out something was not very polite or ordinary to do. Instead of answering her Sehun was simply staring at the wall, mind not really following her words. Chanyeol as in Park Chanyeol was there? Why? He disliked Lu Han enough to not answer his questions so what made him come? The pieces surely didn't fit together, something was missing. They wouldn't just go together to school. That didn't fit them.

 

 

Unless...they wouldn't head to school.

 

 

 

But somewhere else.

 

 

 

Narrowing his eyes Sehun put his hand on his forehead, thinking about it. Was Lu Han really someone to do this? He was so selfless and pretty much depended on Sehun. The feeling alone made Sehun feel sick, it had been a freaking day that they starting dating and he was already meeting someone else? This explained why Lu Han was always praising Chanyeol more than necessary. He also greeted him loudly if he would see him in the hallways.

 

 

"Now that I think about it...Chanyeol wasn't wearing his uniform. And Lu Han didn't either. Is there a trip going on?" Mrs Lu had with this concern Sehun's full attention. That supported his doubts even though it sounded so unlike Lu Han. It didn't sound like him at all. A trip? Yes of course a private trip for two called date. Lu Han was definitely meeting Chanyeol behind his back. If he wasn't then he could have told Sehun about this secret meeting. He smirked and told her that it could have been one but he had never heard of such a trip.

 

 

 

Sehun had his phone in his hand; he knew how to handle this.

 

 

 

To: Jung Soojung

 

I need your help.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-x-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why am I here again?"

 

 

 

 

 

Hiding behind a bench, Krystal crouched lower down to avoid any chance of seeing her. Sehun glanced at his accomplice and also moved down before sneering at her sarcastic question. Why she was there? So she could help him with his problem. It only took Lu Han's secret date to make Sehun ditch school and follow his boyfriend together with his partner whom he forced to come. Sehun obviously wouldn't be able to do it alone and he needed a witness if Lu Han would ever deny to have gone out. That's why Krystal had to miss her lessons too.

 

 

 

"Because you are. Now stop complaining and look for him." Glaring at her Sehun pushed a pair of binoculars into her hands. He brought them with him because this was investigating matter and therefore he had to be prepared. He was sure that Lu Han and Chanyeol would any time soon pass by since this shopping area was very popular among students. He was sure. Sehun would not let Chanyeol go between him and Lu Han, never.

 

 

 

Krystal didn't ask why the hell someone would carry that and pressed the binoculars against her eyes.

 

 

 

"Sehun I don't think he's going to come. Maybe they went to Chanyeol's place."

 

 

 

Without turning her head Krystal was certain that Sehun was probably killing her in his mind, "No such thing will happen. Sunshine is faithful." He said and sat there silently, his hands grabbing the wood of the bench and just stared into space. Lu Han would never betray him. It was not even that Lu Han liked him but that Lu Han was just not a person to let down anyone. He was too simple minded to be having those thoughts. He was sly, Sehun did admit this though. Sehun would never forget how many times he fell for those stupid traps. And now this was not going to be his third one.

 

 

 

During that statement Krystal nodded while having her eyes against the frames. That didn't stop her from asking a question:

 

 

"Yeah but what's sunshine."

 

 

This question caused Sehun to have the are-you-serious face but he didn't avert his attention from the passing people.

 

 

 

"You don't know what sunshine is?"

 

 

 

Krystal put the binoculars down and glared at her partner, "In this context. Why did you call him that?" When she asked the question like that then it required some thoughtful thinking of Sehun as he stopped observing and looked aside. It was like he was thinking about it too. The longer he took to answer, the more interested Krystal seemed. To that point that she dared to elbow Sehun who grasped her elbow and pulled it behind her back.

 

 

 

"Shut up. Less talking more watching."

 

 

 

"O-Okay okay! Please let- look it's him!" Distracted by the sudden appearance of Lu Han together with Chanyeol, she didn't feel the pain. As expected Sehun immediately turned his attention to the discovery of them. At first he thought that she was lying and only said that to shock him. So Sehun was double as surprised to see them entering an ice cream shop. Lu Han was blabbering about something Chanyeol didn't even care about judging from the way he barely responded. Regardless of that he still followed the elder inside without making a fuss or have an annoyed face.

 

 

 

"Let's follow Soojung." Sehun said slowly, his voice dropping a level so that no one could overhear their conversation. That was not very likely seeing that they were hiding behind a bench. This was a better hiding place than expected. Nobody said something to them meaning that they were undiscovered. This was a good thing for a place to hide. Actually when Sehun raised himself and suggested to trail the other two inside, Krystal was caught off guard but she covered the fluster by looking away.

 

 

As soon as they are standing, they made their way to the shop. Krystal was going to be first to make sure that they could get a table with distance and check how they were doing. Apparently pretty well as Lu Han was telling Chanyeol something when they sat down. It seemed very important because of they appeared stern. This was good as Sehun could enter without fearing that he would be seen. Krystal guided him to their table after they ordered and Sehun instantly put on the binoculars.

 

 

"Someone is desperate..." Smirking, Krystal whispered this and put her palms flat on the centre of the table.

 

 

"Someone should shut up." Sehun retorted and seriously acted like someone who was having a life important mission. How he had his eyes on every little movement from Lu Han. How many times he laughed or smiled was counted as well. With that he would calculate how much Lu Han enjoyed Chanyeol's questionable company.

 

 

 

"I'm just trying to help...you are mean."

 

 

 

"I've never said that I am nice."

 

 

 

Comprehending that her thoughts would never match Sehun's she just shook her head as he looked, "True but you could at least pretend to be nice." That was the answer as Krystal insisted of being unfairly treated. She huffed and said something before rising from her chair to take their ice cream from the workers. She didn't wait and straightaway ate while Sehun was intensely watching Lu Han eat as well. His behaviour was slightly overprotective unlike his usual behaviour around Lu Han. Sehun was aware of that and had no plans of refraining himself from being overprotective.

 

 

 

"Can you read lips Sehun? What are they talking about?"

 

 

 

"..."

 

 

 

"Sehun?"

 

 

 

 

"He's touching Chanyeol..." Although this was so said in such a quiet voice, it gave away that Sehun was traumatised. Gripping the handles of the binoculars harder Sehun frowned at the sickening sight. His sunshine was having his hand on Chanyeol's and he was smiling. There had to be something and this was not what Sehun had thought would happen.

 

 

Raising her eyebrow, Krystal on her ice cream before asking calmly, "Really? Are you eating that?" Pointing at Sehun's own ice cream she repeated the question if he wanted to eat it. She had the cone in her other hand and she knew that Sehun didn't feel like eating anymore. Not after seeing them together like that. Sehun's lips pursed as he realised that anything else he could say would now land on deaf ears because Krystal had definitely only eyes for ice cream.

 

 

 

Not leaving his eyes from his boyfriend he made a lazy hand motion, "Go ahead."

 

 

 

"Thanks! Oh and by the way they actually look like a couple. No hard feelings."

 

 

 

 

Running his hand over his face, Sehun sighed as he realised that he was always surrounded by idiots.

 

 

 

"You are my partner Soojung. If I have to feel bad then you have to feel bad too. And if I fail this mission then you are to blame." This was the most ridiculous and farfetched statement Sehun had ever said but it was sincere. He didn't care if she had something to say against that. It was known to anyone that assistants have to make everything right. Sehun was not dumb enough to blame himself; it would be all her fault.

 

 

 

Krystal was not agreeing as she stopped eating to glare, "Did you just make this up? If you fail then you fail. It has nothing to do with me that Lu Han decides that he wants to spend time with Chanyeol. Can't friends spend time together as two?"

 

 

 

 

"No." Sehun said it as if it was obvious.

 

 

 

This boy made everything more difficult.

 

 

 

"What are we doing?! We are sitting here as well together."

 

 

"Yeah but we are observing. Lu Han is here on his own accord and now stop looking they are coming-" Pushing Krystal's head down; Sehun also looked away when he had seen that the other boys were leaving. Sehun stared at his partner, his eyes wide as he tried to decide how to make up his next step. He didn't know what to do. He could keep an eye on them but did he really want to see it? He didn't feel well anymore. Lu Han and Chanyeol left together to probably go somewhere else. But where was the question. Sehun didn't wait for an invitation and ran off while hauling Krystal after him.

 

 

 

 

"Come on! Stop eating and move yourself!"

 

 

 

"Okay stop! It hurts!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-x-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Their next destination was a music shop.

 

 

 

As carefully as they could, Krystal and Sehun hid behind various shelves and instruments. They didn't disguise themselves and stuck with the binoculars. Lu Han and Chanyeol were looking together at an acoustic guitar- mainly Chanyeol who touched the surface and pulled it from its place. Were they buying presents for each other? Being angry at those thoughts didn't do much as Sehun also grasped that he couldn't bring himself to look at them anymore. It was almost as if he was afraid to see them fall for each other.

 

 

 

And yet he couldn't take his eyes of them.

 

 

 

"Maybe they are buying something for you." Krystal started an attempt to make her 'partner' feel better but this didn't quite work. Instead of trying to feel better and after, Sehun rolled his eyes and said that this was stupid. He appreciated her efforts though she had to try harder if she wanted to succeed. Imitating Sehun by rolling her eyes, Krystal played with a tambourine by twirling it on her index finger. Was that really bad that she wanted Sehun to understand that Lu Han was probably not cheating? It annoyed her so much how stubborn Sehun could be.

 

 

 

She continued to twirl the instrument until it slipped off her finger and crashed loudly on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun and Krystal held their breaths in a second.

 

 

 

They stopped moving and breathing as well as they heard Lu Han asking if there was someone. Wow Sehun had really a genius boyfriend. Did instruments move on their own? Chanyeol didn't say anything which was not a surprise at all. Sehun was ready to beat the crap out of Krystal he didn't care if she was a girl.  If their cover would be blown off then Jung Soojung could prepare herself for the worst. When they had eye contact her expression crossed between an apologetic and an amused one.

 

 

Well Sehun didn't think that this was funny and threatening raised his fist while Krystal cringed.

 

 

It was only for a second and Sehun then turned himself around looking through the gap of the CD shelves. Lu Han and Chanyeol had their backs them and didn't do anything suspicious. Throughout the day Chanyeol didn't even say anything. He was just...there. Lu Han was doing the talking between them. It appeared to lessen the awkward tension since they were different as two people could be. 

 

 

 

To make up for the accident Krystal took a hold of Sehun's wrist and tugged him out of the shop. Sehun would usually ask her if she had a death wish for dragging him out like that but this time, he was curious himself as to what she had to tell him. They walked for a bit and created some distance between them and the other two. In case of Lu Han and Chanyeol getting out, there was a small chance of them getting seen. They didn't want to risk this again.

 

 

 

"What's do you want?" Sehun whispered and grabbed her right arm, curious what she had to say.

 

 

 

Krystal grinned and pointed at her phone which she had in her hand, "Call Lu Han. Ask him what he's doing right now." So Sehun would be able to check if he was not trying to make up things. This was pretty clever for Krystal's standards, Sehun was actually impressed. He didn't wait long to get his phone out and straightaway looked for Lu Han in his contact list. He had gotten at some point Lu Han's phone number and now it was time to use it. Sehun didn't know what to assume so he just trusted his intuition.

 

 

 

Hello? Sehun is that you?

 

 

 

"Yeah. Where are you right now?" Sehun hoped that he didn't sound very interested and most of all worried.

 

 

 

In a shop with Chanyeol.

 

 

 

Sometimes Lu Han was too honest for his own good. This was sort of confusing because Sehun couldn't tell if he was honestly saying that they were seeing each other or that they were out as friends. So why did Lu Han keep it a secret? He could have told Sehun at least that he was going to be out. They were dating so Lu Han had to tell him everything. Krystal struggled to listen as she was on tiptoes and pressed her ear against Sehun's. Sehun paused and thought of what to say next. He didn't want to be jealous so he tried to side-step that.

 

 

 

 

"Oh really? What kind of shop?"

 

 

 

Why are you so nosy

 

 

 

The fact that it didn't sound like a question caused Krystal to muffle her laughter with her hands and pushed Sehun on the verge of a mental breakdown. The same Lu Han who told Sehun almost daily what he ate and other useless stuff was demanding to know why Sehun was curious. This was not the Lu Han that would say things like that. Chanyeol probably made him say that. Definitely he did, Sehun knew Lu Han and he would never be like that. Now he had to think of an excuse, something that wouldn't make him look clueless.

 

 

"I was just asking...." He looked up as a warm feeling tingled his stomach when he heard Lu Han's laugh on the other side. Sehun couldn't bring himself to be angry. He wanted to but couldn't. The nagging jealousy kept him aware and alerted. He trusted Lu Han a lot but this didn't change that he was still worried. He didn't like it at being lied to and Lu Han was technically not lying. He was saying the truth but leaving out important information. Krystal had noticed the trembling of Sehun's hands, and how he seemed to be a bit off. 

 

 

 

Instead of listening to their conversation she patiently waited and looked out for Chancyeol and Lu Han.

 

 

 

"Hm. Yeah bye." Quickly after that Sehun hung up and was not very successful. He couldn't ask Lu Han why Chanyeol was with him. He didn't want to appear to be jealous. He was jealous but Lu Han shouldn't be aware of that. He would tease Sehun and would start his sentences with 'remember the time when you were jealous'. And Sehun wouldn't be able to stand this. It was time to go back to Lu Han's house since Lu Han had said that he would anyway go back. This meant that Krystal and Sehun had to leave before they would be seen.

 

 

 

 

"Let's go. We have nothing to do here."

 

 

 

 

Krystal listened to Sehun's command and trailed after the other. She was confused as to where they would go since going back home would just make Lu Han ask why Sehun wasn't in school. Well Sehun could ask the exact same question. Their mission would end for now, they didn't have enough evidence. It was ridiculous to do that but Krystal admitted that she had fun. It was funny to see Sehun so angry and clueless since he was usually very calm. It was a different sight of Sehun.

 

 

Exhausted from the following he closed his eyes tight, trying to shut out the withering thoughts, "Take this. Watch out for anyone close to Lu Han and then report to me." Giving Krystal his binoculars as a lame present he also told her to carry on the mission. Four eyes would see better than two which meant in other words that Krystal would have to tell Sehun if anyone would go to Lu Han and not in a friendly matter. It was crazy how Sehun didn't give the impression of being so obsessed with finding it out.

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me? I have a life. I have other things to do then track your boyfriend down and check."

 

 

 

Sehun thought differently and shrugged his shoulders:

 

 

 

 

"I'll buy you ice cream."

 

 

 

"Okay."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything was always planned in Sehun's mind. How he should talk to Lu Han and corner him so that he would confess his wrongdoings. Meeting Chanyeol was not really a wrongdoing but Sehun wanted answers. On the phone with Lu Han he couldn't just ask what happened and decided that he would ask Lu Han as soon as he would see him again. Instead of going to school Sehun headed to Lu Han's house and pretended to be sick so Lu Han's mother wouldn't suspect him of ditching school. It wasn't a lie he didn't feel well and in the next moment he was laying with a high fever in bed.

 

 

"I can't believe it." Sehun muttered to himself when letting his hand drop on his forehead. His eyes were scrunched underneath eyebrows deeply furrowed in pain, dark circles apparent over pale skin. He didn't feel well. Oh Sehun who rarely got sick was acting like a by hoping that Lu Han would soon come. And maybe nurse him back to health. Mrs Lu took care of him- he was grateful but Lu Han's presence would make him feel better.

 

 

Was this the punishment for secretly following Lu Han? Sehun felt really bad, physically and mentally. He shouldn't have followed Lu Han but his rising jealousy made it look like a good idea. He didn't necessarily accuse Lu Han of cheating. It just confused him that Lu Han didn't tell him what they were doing there. Was there a reason behind it? Questions like those only strengthened his headache. He was in a blanket- bunched into a shapeless bundle toward the head of the bed. One could easily see that his breathing was jagged and strenuous.

 

 

The door made a creaking sound. He didn't even bother to turn around to see who it was. Probably Mrs Lu who was going to check on him. Sehun was never ill so he didn't know how to react. If he was ever ill, then it had to be the time when he was a child because he had no memories of his mother ever nursing him back to health. He felt very strange and couldn't trust his senses since he felt lightheaded. It made him annoyed that he had to lay there when Lu Han was having fun with Chanyeol.

 

 

Someone pulled the covers off his face but that didn't annoy Sehun as his eyes were shut.

 

 

The hand that suddenly rested on his heated cheek and the other hand which was placed on his forehead made him feel at ease and contented. When Sehun had opened his eyes for a second, he could see a blurry version Lu Han's concerned face. Sehun's breaths were hitched and hardly passed through his throat. Every exhalation was painful for him and his bloodshot eyes were enough to shock Lu Han more than he already was. He instantly pressed the back of his hand once more on Sehun's forehead.

 

 

 

Lu Han's chest felt constricted with the view as he had never seen Sehun in this state before, "Are you okay? Do you need anything? Why didn't you tell me that you weren't feeling well?"

 

 

 

"I'm okay."

 

 

 

"No you aren't. But don't worry. Just rest and I'll go to Chan-"

 

 

 

"NO!"

 

 

 

There was no way that Sehun would let this happen for the second time. He didn't care what they were doing; he just didn't want Lu Han to go. He had barely seen him so why should Chanyeol see him more? This was not fair. The disagreeing shout caused Lu Han to freeze with wide eyes. Would Sehun miss him that much? That was the first time that Sehun had ever raised his voice like that. So he justly didn't want Lu Han to go anywhere. Like a little child. Sehun made a reluctant attempt to sit up, but shortly enough fell back onto the bed again dejectedly.

 

That didn't stop him from raising his index finger at Lu Han.

 

 

 

"You are...my boyfriend. You will stay with me alone. No Chanyeol and no Kai. I don't like it."

 

 

 

Lu Han thought to know the answer but it was too implausible to be true.

 

 

 

"Are you perhaps jealous?"

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun threw Lu Han a short glance that answered this question.

 

 

 

 

Of course I am

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Lu is not cheating lmao I'll soon explain why he was out with Chanyeol

 

Thank you for subscribing+commenting+voting I really reeaaaally appreciate it.

 

Btw Krystal is only Sehun's partner in crime okay

 

She doesn't like him~

 

 

BYE ♡

 

 

 

bomi xoxo