His hand in mine, do they fit together?

My Wushu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' P.O.V'

What would come into your mind when you hear the word surprise? Perceptibly, surprises have their own goods and bads and it completely depends on how you critic it. However, today if truth be told is a surprising day. The very initial revelation I acknowledged was in my econ class.

"Morning students. Given that your professor Mr.Choi is ill, I am assigned as your substitute teacher for today. I'm Lee Sungyeol but please refer to me as Mr. Lee." The substitute teacher stood face to face with us displaying a wide smile and I looked up instantaneously as soon as I heard his name. It sounded recognizable but the question is where did I hear it? I disregarded the detail for the reason that this wasn't our disclosure of the day.

Surprise number 1: Mr.Choi called in

Mr.Choi is the type of educator who would toil their asses off and not call for a single sick leave. Therefore, bearing in mind that Mr.Choi never called in, seeing this substitute teacher kind of astonished me.

"Seeing as I’m not aware of how far you have progressed in your economic studies and adding to that, I have not arranged anything. I contain a surprise for you all." Mr. Lee smiled widening his eyes and raising his eyebrows waiting for students to act in response.

"Oh my god! Really?" Heechul exclaimed in his girly enunciation with his mouth wide open placing his both hands on his cheeks expressing that it is truly a surprise and he can’t wait.

"What is it?" Leetuk asked, interested.

"Please tell us Mr.lee" Students hollered one by one, all of them eager to know what the surprise is.

"Today, you are going to have a surprise test." He declared with a smirk and I truthfully believe it’s a lie because didn't he say earlier that he doesn't know our development in econ?

"What? Why didn't you notify us in advance?" One of the nerd said distressing that he might receive lower grades as he didn't revise for it.

"Well because it’s supposed to be a surprise test. If I told you than it wouldn't be a surprise any longer." He explained to which many students groaned in aggravation.

"I thought you guys would be smart enough to catch on. I just said literally a few minutes ago that I don't know how much you have progressed. How would I have been able to construct a test?" Not to boost or anything but I think I'm smart enough to detect

From the corner of my left eye, I noticed Zitao making circles on his notebook. I completely failed to remember that he sits next to me in econ because according to the grapevine and in Mr.Choi's eyes, we seemed like friends enough to eat together which he only determined since he on one occasion saw baekhyun and Zitao sitting with us in the cafeteria.

Never mind about that but the strange thing about Zitao is, truth to be told, everything about him is eccentric. So the thing is, his hand must be sketching circles, but his eyes were throwing daggers at the substitute teacher. If I could judge which I won't, it give the impression of Zitao wanting to trap Mr. Lee in one of these circles and torment him but of course I won't pass judgment on anything, not even the way he is clutching compactly onto his pan making holes in the paper or the way his other hand unknowingly folded into a fist turning his knuckle white and certainly not the way his feet was continuously tapping on the floor as if waiting for the bell to go off so he can allow the beast within him growl and attack his pray.

Yes, I won't judge him because I think I already did.

"Is there something fascinating on Zitao's face?" I felt a chalk hit my forehead and I turned to the teacher who was staring at me expectantly which caused everyone to look intently at me as well.

Damn it, I hate being the center of attention.            

"Yes, you blond hair. I'm talking to you."

"Of course he won't pay attention. He sees stars all over the place. He's in all probability daydreaming about them." Shindong shouted to which everyone laughed. Well maybe not everyone but most of them and even Luhan is not here to shield me from him this time. I know I should defend myself but I can't. I received the opportunity to study in The Royal Academy because of scholarship. When I obtained the scholarship, only then I allowed myself to dream big, to think about my future without burdening my mother. She already has to endure a lot for being a single parent to look after 2 children. I can't let this scholarship slip out of my hand, not at any cost. Even if it means listening to these bullies spouting nonsense about me. There must be a god somewhere writing something in my destiny, mom always used to say that good things happen to good people. Then why is this happening to me, aren't I a good person?

I lowered my head placing my hands in my lap wondering what have I done wrong to make them treat me like , all I did was study hard and achieve good grades, to give myself a chance to fulfill my dreams.

"Why shouldn't he? Stars are a thousand times prettier than your unattractive appeara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter