"Burning Sensation" What is it?

My Wushu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao’s P.O.V

Never in a million years had I thought I would ever come to Korea but here I was, standing in the middle of the classroom introducing myself. Frankly, if it wasn’t for father, I wouldn’t have accompanied baekhyun and would be standing in the middle of the gym room practicing Wushu back at my homeland. Everyone seemed so foreign here and I felt like standing in the limelight for the reason that all of them were staring at me like I was an alien from Jupiter.

I mentally thanked Baekhyun for schooling me in Korean or I would have embarrassed myself though I can’t bet that I’m not doing that already at the moment. I really wished all this introduction would finish soon and I could hurriedly take a seat and then my eyes landed on that particular bench, right at the end of the room in the middle row. I felt it pulling me, like there was a connection but when I pointed at it, everyone appeared to be rather traumatized like I did an offense by sitting there.

The rest of the day was frittered sleeping because I had been going to bed late because of this moving plan which I still believe because we can never get accustomed to the surroundings and atmosphere  here, on top of that, it’s my first time here in Korea.

Baekhyun made some new friends with whom we sat throughout the lunch hour but I found the blond one eccentrically captivating, He was if truth be told, really tall, like a few inches taller than me and had broad eyebrows which are relatively hard to overlook but his eyes were the prettiest, not the feminine pretty but something a lot like, it shone like a bright star.

Get a grip Tao, you are sounding like a girl. Remember what you are here for.

When he introduced himself, I found it difficult to maintain my composure but I did, I disregarded him like I did to everybody else.  Soon the conversation jumped from the new friend yoda’s entry to the bet obviously thanks to kai and Sehun. These two little minions will get a beating from me one day and I avow they will keep in mind for the rest of their lives.

I didn’t discern why I approved but I had a strong assurance about basketball despite the fact that I’ve never played basketball before other than watching celebrities do on the TV, I felt my body move on its own accord and I didn’t grasp but I won. I almost missed Kris’ stunned face if I hadn’t passed by him and I know it was striking for a first attempt,

Fencing was a piece of cake since baekhyun have been training me for two years but I stilled managed to disappoint him since he is in point of fact strict about fencing.

When we returned home, we saw all the possessions and clothes placed neatly and it was neat as a new pin as if no one lived there before. Well, it has to be since it’s my house and I don’t tolerate dirt.

The second day wasn’t something electrifying either since all I had to do was remain in silence and be present at school until baekhyun is done with it, what he was truthfully here for, I still regret tagging along since I know baekhyun could handle everything on his own.

By the end of the day, Luhan bragged about how good Kris is in archery and pressured him into showing us. When he realized Kris wasn’t really being able to do what he bragging about, he dragged baekhyun and the others to the football field.

I wonder if its archery that grabbed my attention or the one who was doing it. Kris seemed more conscientious and relaxed when everyone left and he started practicing in the stillness. His eye pricing at the target board ad he was furrowing his eyebrows attempting to put all his concentration in what he was doing. His stand was somewhat alluring like the way his long legs distant a little; I can’t help but check him out.

Concentrate on your book, Zitao.

No matter how much effort I made, I couldn’t and soon I found myself staring at Kris all over again. There is just something about him, I can’t pin point at it but there is a certain drawing aura around him luring me to him, just like the seat I took in class.

He was so absorbed in archery that he wasn’t even aware of anyone’s existence in the room so I decided to make myself acknowledged.

"I thought Luhan was just bragging but you proved me wrong."  I said and soon he turned to me noticing how I was here to surveillance him perform and with that, we stared our banter. I would never admit it but I sense a comfort in him, it was different than how I felt with Luhan. It’s an indescribable sensation and I feel a tugging in my heart like someone knocking from inside of me wanted to get out.

When he started pacing towards me, I unexpectedly grew self-conscious and when he positioned his hand on my heart, I lost it; I felt my cheeks heating up. “Wh…what ar...are you doing?” That would be the first time I stuttered in front of a complete stranger. He moved back realizing what he was doing. All of a sudden I heard someone shouting but that wasn’t what I’m alarmed about, it was in mandarin.

When Kris introduced his brother only then I comprehend that he is also Chinese like me which was somewhat puzzling particularly with his name and Luhan was saying he is from Canada. He looked rather embarrassed when his brother spilled the bean about him talking about me at home; guess I’m not the only one.

The only mystifying thing was I didn’t distinguish how Wu Chun know about my for chocolate cake with strawberry decorations but I couldn’t care because all I know is I wanted it right away.

~//~

“I didn’t know Kris was Chinese. Today I met his brother,” baekhyun and I were chatting about how our day ended over dinner when the telephone rang.

“I’ll pick that up.” He said and lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter