Coincidence? really?

My Wushu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris' P.O.V

"I like him? Do I? I'm not sure." I replied drawning in and out of slumber because of the hand in my blonds which belongs to Luhan. By now, I'm not surprised that our topic of discussion is Tao because lately, he is the only one who I talk or think about. It's like he has taken over my mind and forcing it to linger in the thoughts of him.

What am I doing in the music room? Let's go back a few minutes.

After the phone call with Sehun, Tao wasn't seen when I turned back so it was safe to say that he either escaped or took my request or in other words, challenge too seriously. I wasn't in the right state of mind when I said that for a fact that my mind was pooling around in the thought of feeling his lips against mine but now that I think about it, I dug a grave for myself because I've yet to face Tao after our passionate mouth- and I'm assured that it won't be a pleasant moment despite the fact that he did kissed me back.

Right after Sehun's call, Luhan came sprinting from the direction of football court and I'm guessing, he indeed was with Chan and Xiumin but I felt like being saved right before entering the doors of hell because it would be rather awkward for both me and my best friend if he had to witness me making out in the corridor with someone who doesn't even bother talking to him.

The idea of lingering around in the music room was proposed by the mighty Luhan stating that we had to catch up because we are supposedly not spending enough time with each other and that's how I landed up in the music room. Not much later, I started to feel drowsy because of the lack of sleep and Luhan offered me his lap and started my hair like my mother used to, when she wasn't so engrossed in work.

After the Fifteen minutes talk about this and that, I spilled everything. I enlightened him with the make out session which took place around a few minutes and the fact that I feel like i ran a marathon when I'm with Tao but I can't comprehend how did he come up with this conclusion but he informed me that I like Tao and being a for not realizing.

"Yes, you do!" Luhan said with stubbornness still refusing that he could be wrong. "But what I don't get it is, you were angered because he was -as you said- avoiding you then why did you challenged him to avoid you?" He asked puzzled, bringing an end to his .

"I didn't want him to neglect me without reason so I gave him one. I don't know Lu, it felt like a right thing to say in that moment probably because of my anger." I mumbled incoherently grabbing luhan's hand and putting it on my locks hoping that he'd get the message and start again.

"I didn't want him to dismiss me as if I'm nothing more, just another guy he came across because he isn't nothing to me so..." I said heaving a sigh, content with the fact that Luhan started my hair again. "just to be equal." I shrugged.

He hummed and we both let the silence roam around the empty music room. I laid solemnly thinking wether I really had feelings for Tao but how should I know? All of a sudden, a question popped up on my mind and it left me wondering without an answer.

"Lu?" He hummed in response and I blurted out the question not caring about anything. It was always easy with Luhan because no matter what you say, he never minds. "What is love?"

"How can I tell you what is this thing called love?" He said heaving a sigh, he picked up my head and laid his lags out fully, I bet his legs are temporarily paralyzed because of my head.

"Well, love is like a magic casted upon you. When in love, neither you are awake or asleep, your days and nights are homogenized because it's only them that matters to you, nothing else."

All of a sudden, he placed his hand on my eyes making my vision blocked. "Whether your eyes are open or closed, their face is the only thing you see not because there is no one else but because your eyes choose to laid on them even when they are open, you just don't get tired of gazing at them." He paused and then asked an unexpected question. "Who do you see?"

Without thinking, I answer him honestly. "Tao." Because the moment Luhan placed his hand on my eyes, the only image that came to me is Tao, I had flashbacks of all the times we spent together.

"Love is being lost in their memories, you embroider dreams about them. Embraced in their hold, you make them yours." He said removing his hand and resumed my blondy locks.

"Breaking through a thousands of chains and defences, you heart escapes despite your oppositions and restrictions. You'd want to spent every minute of the day with them, to know them in every way po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter