This Annoying Brat!

The Unexpected Encounter:Me And My Annoying Brother

 

“How come this is your house?” I shouted, cannot bear up with him anymore.

“This is my father’s house. So that means this my house too. You are the one who doesn’t belong here” he said hitting my leg with his leg, still holding the handrail.

 “Ya!!!What is this?” I sighed in annoyance. “Now listen carefully! I’m Kris, a famous actor. And this is my house. There is no way that this could be your father’s house, since this house was passed down to me by my father. So you are surely mistaken. And I suppose you should leave as soon as possible” I tried my best in explaining the situation without being aggressive. And I think I succeeded.

“Is that so? But my mother gave me this address, telling me that it’s my father’s house.” The boy complained innocently.

“Maybe she made a mistake or you may have come to the wrong house” I pointed out some possibilities.

“This is 156B, right?”

“Yeah”

“That’s exactly what my mother told me” The boy was confused.

“Come on. You can clearly see that there is nobody who can be your father here. I’m the only one living here.” I lost my spirit trying to make this boy go home. Then the boy started looking at me in a weird way. He gave me a questioning stare.

“What?” I asked directly.

“How old are you?” the boy glared at me.

“ YA!!!!Are you trying to say that I’m your father?” I was angry as hell.

“Why? can’t it be?” he asked in a ‘know it all’ manner.

“WHAT??!!your and my should be like 4 or 5 years. And do you think I had a baby when I was 4. How stupid are you?” I pulled the boy towards me, grabbing his shirt-collar.

 “Okay,okay.fine.So then”

“Then what?”

“Can I stay here until I find my father?” he put on his puppy-dog face, trying to make me say yes.

 “NO WAY! Grab whatever you brought and get out of here before I kick you out” he seemed quite sad, that he unwillingly walked towards the door. “I don’t even have anywhere to go. How poor am I?” he mumbled to himself, hoping that I’ll change my mind.

Yeah I changed my mind. A little.

“Wait” he turned around with a happy face. “Clean my house before you go. Look at what you’ve done to my house. Bring it back to the place it was before you came in. Got it?” I went back to my room. “And my room too”

 

“I can’t even lie here. What has he done to my bed? It’s totally a mess” I went down stairs again as I couldn’t make myself comfortable in my own room thanks to that crazy brat. I saw him sweeping the floor. As soon as he saw me, he stopped doing it and looked at me with a poor look on his face.

“What are you looking at? Hurry up! You have a lot to do.” I said as I passed him by and he started sweeping again.

“Heartless ape” he murmured.

“What did you say? Knucklehead!” I yelled, taking a fruit juice out of the fridge. “want some?”

“I don’t want anything from you! I just wanna leave as soon as possible. I hate heartless people” The boy screamed out loud.

“Ya! Keep your voice down. It’s not like I love to keep idiotic people like you here either” I put back the juice into the fridge and walked towards the stair case with a glass of fruit juice in my hand.

“I’m hungry” the boy uttered in low voice. “And thirsty” he was looking down. I don’t know why but I found it funny. This brat! His mouth is faster than his mind. I went back and brought another glass of fruit juice. “Here” I gave it to him.  “Thank you” the boy grabbed it with his hand and smiled. I sat on the couch and patted beside me, signaling him to sit down.

“So why are you looking for your father?” I asked, breaking the silence.

“Why? Isn’t it normal for a son to look for his father?” the boy answered, taking a sip from the juice.

“Yeah. It’s normal. Totally normal” I was embarrassed by my stupidity.

“But it’s not normal for me.” Expression of anger covered his whole face. “He’s the person I hate the most. If it wasn’t for my mother I wouldn’t have taken a step towards this way”

“So yo-” I was interrupted.

“He had left my mother even before I was born. That piece of !” tears were fighting to get out of his eyes.

“So what’s your name?” I changed the subject.

“Ah me, I’m Zitao! Call me Tao” he was knocked out of his thoughts.

“So Tao, you have a lot of work to do. So I’ll leave” I stood up and walked towards the stair case.

“Hyung!” I looked back in amaze. Hyung?!~~~ “I-I mean sir” He corrected himself.

“What is it?”

“Can’t I really stay here until I find my father?” this time I felt a little sympathy for the homeless boy. And he also asked decently that I couldn’t say no.

“I’ll think about it” I said as I turned around and started climbing stairs.

“Think hard” he shouted, waving at me with a huge smile on his face. Cute kid!

“Ya! Get your work done! Clean it properly”

 

 

 


 

 

Hey guys, I updated!

Hope u enjoyed it! If you did don't forget to leave a comment!^^

Thank You!