A Nightmare

The Unexpected Encounter:Me And My Annoying Brother

"Chen hyung!!!" Tao threw himself at Jongdae, as soon as he got out of the car, while I was staring at them. "Wait, you came too?" Tao asked me,hesitating.
"Why? Do I look invisible to you?" I shouted at the younger and frowned.
"No." Tao answered." Chen hyung, let's go inside. My mom has been waiting to see YOU." Tao said emphasizing the 'you'.
"Tsk this kid." I mumbled to myself as Tao dragged Chen with him to his house. Talking about his house, it was really small. It was nothing, compared to houses in Seoul. I felt a little sad about the brat. But hell NO! I'm not going inside that house, he ignored me. I'm gonna keep my pride! I thought to myself and got inside the car again. I didn't know when or how, but I was sleeping when Chen tapped on the window. I was startled. Then he opened the door and asked me to come inside, which I turned down. Of course not!

"Hey, he's just angry with you because you shouted at that grand pa that day." Chen said, sitting on the driver's seat and closing the door.
"And how do you know about that?" I couldn't believe it. How can Chen know?
"Tao told me everything." He said coolly. "He calls me everyday!"
"Whatever." I raised my eye brows.
"Are you jealous or something?" Chen smirked, hitting my shoulder lightly.
"Yah why would I be jealous?" I roared. "Tsk"
​"Because you treat him like a brother." Chen chuckled.
"Brother my !"
"So are you really gonna sleep here?" Chen asked putting a serious face.
"Yes of course." No, I don't!
"Okay then. Good night! I'm going inside!" With that Chen went back to the house.
"Seriously Chen?!!" I muttered to myself after he left. "So much for your pride, Wu YiFan!"


Late at night I was woken up by a sound of someone tapping on my window hard. "Chen." I muttered while trying to open my eyes. As I open my eyes there was no one to be seen. Again somebody tapped on a window, but this time on the back window. I looked back. but nobody was there.

"CHEN!" I shouted. There was no answer. And then I checked time. It was 3 o'clock in the morning. Then it struck me that ghosts take their walk at 3 o'clock. Then all the horror movies I have watched went through my mind, scaring the hell out of me. "Holy !" I mumbled to myself. All of a sudden someone started to bang on the top of the car. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I ran out of the car, screaming and turned around. 

"WHAT THE HELL GUYS???!!!!!" 

It was Chen and Tao, kneeling on top of the car and looking at me with widened eyes.

"We didn't expect you to run out of the car!" Chen uttered, getting down from the car.
"What?" I was annoyed. "Are you guys nuts? You totally ruined my good night sleep."
"That's exactly what we wanted, not letting you sleep."Chen said putting his hands into his pockets. "So that we can make fun of you in the morning, while you are sleepy."
"Guys" I was disappointed. "Are you aware that you aren't sleeping either?"
My question made the two freeze. Of course they weren't! 
"You guys just woke me up for nothing!!!Screw you!" I hissed. Well, I was pissed off. And they kept staring at me before Chen finally spoke, looking at Tao.
"How did he scream again?"
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Tao screamed more like a girl, teasing me. and soon Chen joined him too. "Ahhhhhhhhhh"
"Tsk" I was too tired to fight. So I got into the car, locked the door and continued my sweet dream, where Tao and Chen didn't exist.

 

Next morning, when I woke up, I was more than stunned. The surroundings of the car was totally different from the last night. A very calm, peaceful environment had suddenly turned into a busy, noisy road. I looked around, surprised. And most importantly, a famous actor like me have been sleeping inside this car like an idiot. "Oh gosh! Did I drool?" I wiped my mouth. As I kept looking here and there, I saw Chen walking towards the car. "I'm gonna kill that man." I was determined.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked as soon as he opened the door.
"Tao's mother was not feeling well this morning. So we took her to the hospital." Chen looked serious. "You were sleeping like dead. So we didn't bother to wake you up."
"Thanks to your late night concert!" I added. "Where's Tao?" 
"With her mother."
"How is she doing?" I narrowed my eyes.
"She's not fine. She needs treatments as soon as possible. Doctors are gonna do some check ups this afternoon. Then we can get more information." Chen sighed deeply. "Want something to eat?"
I shook my head. "How's Tao?"
"He's desperate."
"Where can I brush my teeth?" I asked out of nowhere.
"Where? On the road, man!" Chen chuckled. "There is a brush and a tooth paste on the back seat."
I took the brush. It didn't look new. "How many used this?"
"Two"
"Couldn't you just buy three brushes?"
"I'm not the rich guy, you are!"

Damn! I'm gonna kill you, Chen!
 

 


Hey guys! I updated! Sorry for taking too long though!

Hope you enjoyed! If You did please don't forget to comment!