A little Bit of My Feelings

The Unexpected Encounter:Me And My Annoying Brother

       It was Tao and that grandfather, playing some music, singing- more like shouting in the veranda. They were singing in a way that nobody would bear to listen even for a second. And being the closest to their house, I suffered the most from this inconvenience caused by the inconvenient people living in front of my house. Then I remembered that it used to be very calm and silent before that annoying brat came in. First he teamed up with Chen and now with that old grandfather, only to make my day grey. I will not hold it back now. I will definitely make him disappear from this whole universe.

       I got out of my room and power walked down the staircase and out of the house to the front gate. Opening the gate I shouted as loud as I could.

“Ya! Keep it down, would you?”

“What?” Tao shouted from their house, not hearing what I told him. I walked to their house, my anger doubled. Just when I climbed the steps to their veranda, they stopped singing and looked at me, stunned.

“Would you keep it down?” I poured out my anger. “You are not the only people living in this area. So just stop shouting. You even woke me up from my sleep.”

“Who’s shouting?” the grandfather entered the conversation.

“Who?!! You, of course!” I chuckled at the stupidity or maybe it was just because I was too much angry.

“Us?!! We were singing, you wide mouth!” He stated, standing up.

“Singing? Ya! Don’t you know why you haven’t become a singer?” This time I was putting all my stresses out. “Because you can’t sing. It’s annoying to others. Stop it! Who would bear to listen to this?”And  for some reason, the old man looked sad and he slowly looked down.

“You are so cruel” Tao stated, walking towards me.

“How come telling the truth is cruel?” I roared at the younger simply because I was tired listening to the same statement that everybody gave me. I was labeled ‘cruel’ as long as I remember.

“It’s not what you say! It’s how you say it that matters” Tao’s words reminded me that I have heard it before. Yes, I’ve heard it many times but I never understood what it meant though. And for a moment, I was speechless. “How could you be so careless about what you say?” Tao was already crying. But I don’t see a reason for him to do so. ‘Some people just think that crying can make everything okay’, that’s what I thought. Growing tired of the situation, I just walked back to my house fast and I heard Tao shouting at me angrily but I didn’t bother to understand what he was saying.

      I closed the door hard as I came back to my room. I was angry as hell. I was angry because people always called me cruel and heartless. I was angry because they never saw the kind man inside me. In my opinion, every person has their good and bad sides. In every good man, there is something bad. And in every bad man there is something good…. They don’t know what happened to me or my story and yet they are so daring to judge me. I hate this damn world.

RING!

  My phone started ringing, interrupting my thoughts. I picked it up and sat on the couch.

“Yoboseyo”

“Hey, Kris! It’s me, Mrs.Choi”

“Don’t worry, I’ll be just at time tomorrow” I responded, thinking that she might be worried about me being late again.

“That’s not it, idiot! JiHyun is leaving on Monday, you know. You only have three more days” Mrs.Choi uttered, making me feel nervous than ever. “But let me tell you this! You’re gonna regret this if she ever moved on. Are you listening to me?” I didn’t reply. All I did was listening and thinking. I was speechless. Most of the time in my life, I was left speechless…. just like now. “Kris, are you there?” I heard her talking to me. Just then her voice started fading. “Kris_” CUT~~~

     I lied down on my bed. Everything seemed grey today. This is what people call a bad day. Jondae getting angry with me, Tao calling me cruel and JiHyun leaving was just too hard for me to take. Only then I realized that those people meant so much to me but I never showed them any sign. Talking about Tao, it hasn't been long since he came into my life but he sure had made a lot of difference in me. That guy had become so close to me, I guess. 

 

    Next morning I heard that Tao had gone back to see his mother, who was at the hospital for the time being. He had told that he’ll come back in a week or so. I admit that I really felt a little lonely and missed him a little. And Mrs.Choi never uttered a word about JiHyun that day. She must have felt how I was feeling. People sometimes do understand others. And Jondae kept acting as my manager, avoiding much talk with me. It was just another bad day. And I think my bad luck has come.

 

Days flew by and came the date, 18th of November, 2013. And it was a Monday.

 


Guys, You can watch the trailer now!!! I love it!!!!