Stop Blaming Me For Everything!

The Unexpected Encounter:Me And My Annoying Brother

           I brushed my teeth and washed my face as soon as possible, hiding behind the car. Don't worry, I bought a new tooth brush. Of course there's no way that I'm using 'their' brush! Those two pigs! As I got ready I left to the hospital. It wasn't hard to find them as Chen and Tao were in the waiting room. i walked to them. 

"How did the tooth brush taste?"chen chuckled. "Like fresh mint?"
Well, this guy is back to his self, trolling others!
"It tasted new, because I bought one." I said, sitting down beside Chen as Tao frowned when I tried to sit beside him.
"What?" Chen uttered leaning forward. "Do you know that using the same tooth brush strengthen friendships?" 
"Of course he's not one of our friends!" Tao butted in. "He only knows how to be an !"
"Yah who do you think you're talking to?" I leaned forward to look at Tao. "Do you wanna die?"
"An , of course." Tao said, annoyingly and walked out of the waiting room.
"Now where's he going?" I asked from Chen as I was quite worried about Tao.
"To take a look at his mother for sure." Chen uttered. "Don't worry! He's just out of his mind today. Well, he should be. His mother is ill and he doesn't have enough money to save her. And his beloved grandpa died just yesterday. He's just mad as hell and you are the best way of letting his anger out."
"But he was fine last night." I added. "He helped you to annoy me. I thought he was no longer angry with me."
"He only came because I asked him to help me."
"Does he hate me that much?" Well,I was kinda hurt. 
"He doesn't hate you!" Chen looked right into my eyes. "He just hates how you never listen or change for the better. When he points out your faults he expect you to never do it again. Because he knows that you are good inside."
Well, I didn't speak for hours. Because I, myself, know that I rarely listen to others and refuse to change myself. Words like 'sorry', 'thank you' were hard to get out of my mouth. Tao was right though, I'm an ! But it's too hard for me to put my pride aside.I always wished that there would be someone who will understand me and someone, to whom I can tell everything in my heart. Guess what's wrong, I never told anyone anything! I never opened up to anyone! Aish~~stupid me!
"Let's go and find Tao." Chen patted on my leg."Let's go out and talk everything out."With that he got up and I followed him.

 

When we arrived Tao was looking at her mother through the circled glass on the room door. He was standing still and his eyes were set on his mother. It's obvious that he was worrying alot about his mother.

"Hey Tao!" Chen patted on Tao's shoulder. "It's time for you to take a break. I'll take care of your mother. you two go and have a walk." As I heard Chen saying my jaw dropped.So did Tao's. WHAT?!!!!
"You're not coming?" I mouthed. "No.No.No"
"With him?" Tao uttered. "Noway!"
"I said go!" Chen silenced the whole hall way. Tao and I was bewildered. So we both turned around walked towards the exit without a word.

 

We both kept walking with Coca Cola cans in our hands, without talking.I was wearing sunglasses and covering my head from the hood in my shirt and tried my best not to be encountered by a fan or a paparazzi. The streets were filled with busy people running here and there. But finally we came across a calm park and I dragged Tao into the park, so I can spend my time freely.

"What are you doing?" Tao asked shaking his arm to free it from my grip.
"I'm an actor, remember?" I said sitting on a bench that was near by.
"You're really an !" Tao uttered, sitting beside me. For an half an hour or so, we were dead silent.

"You know what?" Tao started. I looked at him."That grand pa once had had a great voice. Everybody had loved his singing and he too was really proud of it. But eventually his throat was damaged due to addiction to alcohol. Then he couldn't sing like before. He lost his fame. As time pass by he was forgotten by all the people that once loved him. He was sad because he couldn't sing like before. That's when I said that it doesn't matter and forced him to sing with me. He was really happy until you came and ruined it all."
"So yo-" I stopped. Kris, just control your damn anger! It's not a good time to start arguing. You came to talk things out, not to make it worse!
I reminded myself. "I'm sorry! I didn't know." I finally said.
"That's it! You always talk without knowing the story!"
"So do you!" I burst out. "Do you know my story? You just keep on blaming me for everything!"
Tao was silent, but he kept looking at me in a weird way.
 

"So tell me then!" He finally said.
"What?" I asked.
 

"Your story."


Ahhh It's a little lame, isn't it?
 

Anyways just let me know how lame this chapter is by commenting below!

I'll be waiting!