Get OUT!!!!!

The Unexpected Encounter:Me And My Annoying Brother

“How could you forget that you have a meeting with Mr.Choi? And you told me not to bother because you’ll definitely be there. And I even called you more than 100 times” Chen kept yelling at me from the moment I opened the door.

“26 times actually” I pointed out.

“Shut up and listen to me! Your careless attitude is only going to destroy you! Remember that! You little_” Chen tried to hit me on the head. Fortunately, I was too tall for him to reach my head. But suddenly, I felt a hard hit on my head. “Ouch” I looked around immediately in surprise.

“I did it for you” Tao said while walking towards Chen. So he opened the door

“You!”

“Thank you Tao! You should teach this big-headed guy some manners” Chen put his arms around Tao’s waist.

“I will” Tao replied, putting his arm around Chen’s shoulder.

“What?!Y-You two! What’s going on?” I couldn’t believe my eyes as they were completely acting like they were best friends.

“I found a better hyung than you” Tao stick out his tongue at me.

“Yah!You!” I was just about to take my revenge when Chen cut me off.

“Yah, Wu YiFan, You should come to my office tomorrow at 10 o’clock. And don’t make me come again” Chen pointed his finger at me.

“Believe me, I don’t want you to” I spitted out carelessly.

“Aish~this kid! Aren’t you really gonna do something about your attitude? It annoys people!” Chen looked straight into my eyes with his hands on his hips.

“Well said” Tao clapped while sticking out his tongue again.

“Honestly, it’s the other way around. You guys annoy me” I smirked.

“Yeah yeah whatever! I’m hungry. Give me something to eat.” Chen said comfortably.

“How could you be so comfortable in my house?” I shouted at him. “This isn’t a restaurant”

“Come hyung, I’ll give you something to eat” Tao spoke out confidently. What did you say?!!

All I could do was just looking at them as they slowly walked out of my room, talking to each other. Did I just lose? How can they not care about what I say? Aish~ These people! Just then I heard Chen saying:

“Luhan told me to say ‘Hi’ for him”

 

Luhan! I thought he hated me.

      I knocked myself out from thinking and walked down stairs. “Hahaha” the loud laughter made me nervous. Tao and Chen seemed to get along quite well. But I felt like I keep losing to them. To be honest, Chen was the only one who annoyed me in such situations and I always won against him. Now that Tao had teamed up with him, It is only gonna be a pain in the .

“Heartless ape? That’s a matching name” Chen laughed out loudly. “You know what I call him? I call him_”

“Yah! If you are hungry, just eat and go. I don’t want you to remain here any longer” My tongue managed to defend myself from humiliation.

“I was going to go anyway” Chen stood up from the kitchen counter. “Don’t forget about tomorrow”

“I won’t”

“I’m going Tao. Take care of this Heartless ape” Chen went out with a huge grin on his face. “See ya, Ape”

 As he went out I looked straight at Tao.

“He’s a great guy, isn’t he?” Tao uttered putting the last piece of his sandwich into his mouth.

 

“OUT!” I yelled. “Get out of my house, you little trouble maker”

“What?!But_”

“I said out! !”

“I’m not a , Blonde ape”

“Yah! Who do you think you are talking to?”

“An ape! A heartless ape!”

“OUT!”

“Fine! I don’t want help from you anyway”

“Leave then”

“I will!” Tao went to his room and came out with all his belongings. “You’ll regret this”

“Out!” I saw Tao walking out of my garden. It was still noon.  “Phew” I sighed deeply and went back into my room. Chen’s words came back to my mind.

Luhan and Ji-Hyun! What is happening? Ah~~ I don’t wanna know! Just no….

 


 

Hellooooooo

I updated! So what do you guys think? Is it good?

Please don't be a silent reader! You can comment below! ;)