My Story (Part 1)

The Unexpected Encounter:Me And My Annoying Brother

10 Years Ago

 

"Yah Wu YiFan, make your self productive!" Jongdae kicked the back of my chair from behind. I lazily lifted my head and opened my eyes only to find Mrs. Jung talking of nonsense again. I turned my head around to look at Jongdae who was sitting behind me. "What the hell are you doing?" I mouthed.
"Waking you up" He whispered, making sure that the teacher won't hear him. I shook my head and buried my head back in my hands and drifted to my dreamland again.
 

"Wu YiFan, did you sleep again during the class?" Someone banged on my desk, waking me up, which angered me a lot.
"What the hell are you doing, Jongdae?" I lifted my head as I shouted and found that I was wrong. "Oh Luhan"
"Yeah it's me." He said. "Do you have any idea of doing a job in the future?"
"I told him too." Jongdae butted in.
'Nonsense' I mouthed as I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you guys going to eat?" My head turned to the person, who just spoke, without my brain's approval. It was JiHyun and I just couldn't get my off from her. They were stuck on her until I heard Luhan speak.
"Yes, we are." Luhan answered as he smiled brightly at JiHyun." But this cold guy slept during the lessons again!" I gave Luhan my death glare though he didn't notice. How dare you tell her?
"Did you?" She asked as she came near. Oh No!
"Ah I'm so hungry! Let's go and eat!" I stood up to change the subject. She seemed shocked thouhgh. Cute! "Shall we?" I headed outside as I said. That was close!

"Hey wait for me!" Jongdae shouted from behind as he ran to catch up with me. "You like her, don't you?" he asked as he caght up with me.
"Aish~ Can you please shut up!" I uttered as he was being annoying.
"I saw that death glare you gave Luhan!" He nudged me. "Don't try to hide it from me!"
"I said shut up!" I shouted silencing the whole hall way. Oh God!
"That was too loud. You might loose your precious fan girls, you know!" He nudged me again.
"I'm not a celebrity to have fan girls" I pointed out.
"But you look like one." He uttered. I could only chuckle at that statement as I knew that I was too damn good looking for a school boy. Then it struck me.
"Does that mean that JiHyun likes me too?" I couldn't keep the curiosity inside.
"So you like her! I knew it!" He exclaimed but soon stopped as he saw my serious face. "O-Of courseshe likes you!"
"Really?"
"Yeah."
"How do you know?" I hesitated.
"It's so obvious.look at how she looks at you!" He explained.
I narrowed my eyebrows. "Not a good reason, dude!"

 

       Girls squealed as I entered the cefeteria with Jongdae beside me. We walked to the table where we usually had lunch and sat there, waiting for the others. Soon Luhan and JiHyung entered and joined us. Considering what Jongdae said, I kept an eye on JiHyun to find out how she looks at me. But for my own surprise, I soon started staring at her, simply charmed by her appearance. Her eyes. Her smile. Her lips. I wanted to keep looking at her but I was sent back to my senses when she looked up and saw me. I almost fell from my chair. Idiot, what are you doing? But in a moment I encountered her smiling to her self as she looked down. Wait! She smiled. Does that mean she likes me? My thoughts were disturbed as Jongdae nudged me again. I looked at him and he mouthed 'told you so' as he smiled creepily at me. I stared at him before signaling him to come closer.

"Don't you have anything else to do other than putting your nose into my business?" I asked as he came closer.
He chuckled. "I'm your secret admirer" He said as he put on that creepy smile of his again.
"Stay away from me!" I pushed him away. He seemed too creepy at the moment.

 

      One afternoon while we were practicing for the upcoming basket ball games, I saw Luhan walking towards me, sweating as he had played hard as he he always did. He came over to me and sat beside me panting as he held his head low. I handed him a water bottle knowing that he needs some. He thanked me and drank half of the bottle and placed it on the ground. He kept staring at the other players, who were playing before sighing deeply and finally looking at me.
 

"YiFan." He started." Can you help me with something?" He asked, waiting for me to say yes.
"Of course." I uttered and patted his shoulder. "What is it?"
Luhan gazed at the horizon as if he was doubting to tell something to me. 
"I-" He finally rose his voice. "I think I love JiHyun." This left me speechless. What did you just say? Did mishear it? I could only stare at him in disbelief. Luhan, somehow found my stare funny and he chuckled. "I know, right! It's unexpected. me loving JiHyun. But it happened. God knows how." He stopped and looked back at me. "So will you help me?" His eyes were full of hope. I was his best friend who showed no affection at all until he got into trouble. Because of this he had always counted on me whenever something was wrong. And I never hesitated to help him out. But this was different. Here he wasn't the one, who really neede help, I was!

"Of course" I uttered. I mean my mouth did. Don't ask me why? I don't know either. 
"Then there will be no problems!" Luhan said cheerfully and set his gaze back at the players while I was still staring at him, not knowing what to say or even what to do. Evrything looked blank in my mind and I couldn't think of anything except one thing;

No Luhan, there is a problem. We both love the same girl......

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Finally updated! Sorry for taking so long! This is the part 1 of Kris' story and part 2 will come soon!

Hope you enjoyed!

Please comment!