Jongdae-ya, mianhae!

The Unexpected Encounter:Me And My Annoying Brother

                The next morning I went to Chen’s office right at 10 o’clock as he told me to. It was another contract. I really didn’t want to sign this contract but Chen persuaded me to do so, giving me a lecture of my career and popularity and blah,blah,blah. After signing the contract we, I and Chen, went to a restaurant to spend a little time together. Believe me, it wasn’t my idea. I, too, was surprised to hear those words from my monster- like manager. It’s been a long time since we ate our last lunch together, though it wasn’t only the two of us.

“Why?” I asked while drinking a sip from my glass of water.

“Huh?” Chen widened his eyes.

“I asked why you brought me here.” I put the glass back on the table and stared at Chen.

“Isn’t it normal for a friend to take his friend out for lunch?” Chen glared.

“Friend?” I chuckled. “You’re my manager Chen”

“I was your friend before I became your manager, Kris” He stared right into my eyes. And that made me feel nervous and left me speechless. “You cannot erase your past, Kris! Because you weren’t the only one who was there. If you are going to erase it, you should erase the others too. And that’s impossible!”

“Like I need your advice” I retorted.

“You never learn, do you?” There was a look of disappointment in his eyes.  “I’m leaving.” Chen got up to leave. “And there is one thing that I would like to ask you. I know something happened between you three but why are you taking it on me too? I have nothing to do with those things anyway”

 

       I couldn’t reply. All the words that were in my vocabulary were suddenly erased somehow. All I could do was staring at him. So I did. And I started to remember his face. His voice. His jokes. His smile. His laugh. They were all buried in somewhere inside my head, but never forgotten. Friend, the word that I tried to erase from my head, my heart and my life, trying to live a lonely life after all that happened. But he wasn’t the one to blame. Ah~~What was I doing?!!

     “Tsk” Before I was ready to speak, Chen grabbed his bag and walked out of the restaurant. I didn’t know how, but my whole body felt uneasy. I was unable to move. My eyes were set upon the fading figure that my heart recognized as my friend. My heart was beating fast. Without me knowing, my mouth had opened a little too. Chen…no! Jondae-ya mianhae!

     I drove back home alone. My mind was messy. It was about to shut down. When I reached home, I horned, So that Tao could would come and open the gate. But there was no one. It took me three or four times of horning to remind me that I kicked him out of my house. Aish~~ Getting out of the car, unwillingly, to open the gate, my eyes caught a familiar figure that was putting garbage. I turned my head to get a better look. Tao??!!!

“See that brat over there?” The old man that was beside Tao said, pointing at me. “He’s one big-headed garbage bag. Like this.” He kicked one of the garbage bags. “Nothing good in him. Everything about him is useless” I knew him. He lived in front of my house. He never liked me anyway. But it’s not like I liked him either.

   I chuckled. At least that was everything I could do. To be honest, I wanted to punch him on the face. What do you know about me?!!But my mind reminded that he won’t live long anyway. Don’t get me wrong, but he was so old. I threw away the nuisance out of my mind and opened the gate myself.

“Yeah. Useless!! Everything about him is useless and heartless” Tao stated, nodding, agreeing with that old hag.

“Yeah yeah! Heartless too. Everything that is heartless is useless” The old man spitted, with his hands behind his back.

“Aish! These people! Giving their opinion and roaming around. Who do they think they are?” I whispered to myself while getting back to my car. I needed some way to put out my anger. “But that …” I parked my car in my garage and went in. I washed and went to bed. Today has been a long day for me and I needed a long sleep. I closed my eyes as I lay down on bed. Mianhae... I didn’t know how long it had been until I was awakened by a loud shouting.

 


Hey I updated!!!!

So what do you think???Sorry about the late update!!!! Mianhae!!XD

Please don't be silent readers!!! Please comment!

And Thank you subscribers and upvoters! Love you guys!

^^