Dare To Open My Fridge Again!

The Unexpected Encounter:Me And My Annoying Brother

   “Well, what you have to do is…clean. Make sure that everything is tidy. There is nothing I have to explain since you’ve cleaned this once and I think you know what you should do.” I started explaining what he has to do. But it seemed that nothing comes to my mind. “ BUT – there is a big but, you got that? When it comes to my room, it’s a little different. Make my bed, sweep the floor and keep it pleasant. And don’t touch my documents. Don’t open my cupboards and all those shut things. You got that?” I looked directly at the boy with my hands on my hips. It was morning, but still boy was dreaming, I guess, because his eyes were half shut. But still he was the one who forced me to tell him what to do. And now… This brat!

“Yeah I got it! But what did you say at the end?” He tried his best in understanding. FAIL! I glared at the boy for a while. Seriously! If this happened to you, you would understand how hard I tried not to get angry with him. For god’s sake, he woke me up early in the morning on my FREE day! And now he's half asleep.

“Wake up first” I said coldly as I walked to the kitchen. If it wasn’t for my hunger, I would have slapped him hard. Really hard! Only because of my bad temper. This is my first time, after I left China, living with someone and it was really hard for me.

“Tao, make me a sandwich” I uttered, almost sleeping again, as I sat on the kitchen counter.

“I’m only here to clean, okay? You should hire somebody else to cook” Tao replied, lying down on the couch.

“Yah!” I couldn’t even shout properly. Still sleepy! “Cooking is also cleaning too. It cleans the refrigerator.” Stupidity is a sign of sleepiness.

“To make a sandwich, I have to open the fridge, right?” Tao kept saying with his eyes closed. “Didn’t you tell me not to open things that are shut just now?”

“Yah! Didn’t you tell me that you didn’t hear me?”I yelled at him. “Aish~~~~Talking with you is pointless!” I got up and started to walk towards my room. Just then I realized how comfortably he was sleeping on MY couch in MY house. My damn house!

“Um..” he mumbled to himself, dreaming already. YAH! Are you already dreaming? I grabbed a cushion and threw it at him as hard as I could. “Ouch!”

“Don’t make me regret the decision I took by letting you stay, got it?” I pointed my finger at him, who was staring at me with half shut eyes. “You little-” I took one step to leave. Just then I remembered something. Taking the step back I shouted at the younger.

“And don’t you dare open my fridge!” His eyes widened as I stated. It must have been hard. Fridge is the source of food to him anyway.

        I fell asleep as soon as I lied on my bed, but was awaken by the door bell. Aish~~Isn’t it fair to hate those things? I went down and looked through the peephole of the door to find out that it was my manager, Chen. Should I open the door? I asked myself. I looked through the peephole again. Well, he’s angry. But it’s fun to see him angry. Wait! Did I miss something today? I don’t wanna do anything. I just wanna sleep .So I shouldn’t really open the door. Sorry! I tiptoed to my room and finally decided to finish my slumber. The door bell kept ringing. But as I got used to it, I managed to close my eyes and escape to my dreamland.

 

 

BANG!BANG!

Someone is banging on my door.

What the~

I don’t wanna wake up.

BANG!

Don’t disturb me!

“YAH! Wu YiFan!”

 

“Yeah you know my full name! Just leave already” I mumbled to myself. Just then,“WHAT?”

 

 


 

YAY!!!I updated!

Hope you guys like it!

Don't forget to comment!

^^