Too Late

The Unexpected Encounter:Me And My Annoying Brother

I woke up in the middle of the night. It was 4 o’clock. I took my phone and it showed the date, 18th of November, Monday. I knew very well why I couldn’t sleep properly, why I was feeling uneasy. My heart felt as if is going to crack open and my mind was a total mess. For the past three days, I was thinking about her, JiHyun. Should I let her go? Should I stop her and tell her how much she means to me? Then what would happen to Luhan? Will he be alright with that? The same questions kept haunting me all over again. And I could never answer them properly. When it comes to feelings I was such a bad decision maker. I kept walking backwards and forwards in my room. I had no one at the time that would help me to ease the pain. Neither Tao nor Chen would be here. I really have no one….

RING!

       My phone ringed and that’s when I knew that I had been walking for 3 hours. It was 7 o’clock already. My heart started to beat faster. It’s close…

“Yoboseyo”

“Uhm…Kris?” It was Mrs.Choi again.

“Yeah” I managed to answer properly.

“Are you alright?” She asked, worried.

“Y-yeah” I really doubted that answer.

“The flight is at 8.15” Those words made my heart stop for a minute. And I felt the need to stop her. If I go now I can be there in an hour! Without even replying Mrs.Choi, I went down stairs and grabbed the keys and hurried to the airport. It’s a long way from here.

 

“Kris, is there anyone that you like?”

“Huh-“

“A-A girl”

“Yeah”

 

   As I was driving, memories of JiHyun came down my mind. It had been a really long time since I forced myself to forget those, seems like it hasn’t work. I looked at my watch again. 7.15 a.m. I drove as fast as I could. Damn it! Traffic! I checked the time again. 7.30 a.m. Hurry up! I need to stop her! I don’t wanna loose her again….. 7.55 a.m. A message came to my phone. I ignored it as I was in a hurry.

   I arrived in the airport and ran into it, putting all of my efforts. I went in but she was gone. I was too late. The digital clock showed the time. 8.20 a.m. She has left, left back to China. I didn’t know what to do. And after a long time, I felt something cold streaming down my face. Tears. It wasn’t something I was familiar with. I sat on one of the chairs and that’s when I realized that I have come here with my pajama. It was embarrassing, I know. But that’s not what matters now. I have lost the love of my life and that’s what matters.

RING!

A Message
from JiHyun

   I was excited. Maybe she still likes me. I checked the message immediately. And it read, ‘Goodbye’. That was all. Just Goodbye. Then it struck me that she will never come back again. I’ve totally missed my chance. But what else could I do than weeping? I cannot turn back the time or take the next flight to China- There are many reasons why I can’t. So I wept silently, so nobody could hear.

 

“Weeping won’t help, you know” A familiar voice talked to me and then I felt some one grabbing my shoulder. I looked back in astonishment.

“Jongdae?” I was glad to see someone familiar.

“hm- I knew you liked her” he stated sitting beside me. “But this stubborn guy is trying to be so tough.”

“Sh-she won’t be back” I uttered slowly, trembling.

“Of course she won’t” I looked at him. How could he be so calm in such a situation?

“How could you?” I roared in a low voice.

“What? I was just telling the truth” he retorted, not caring much. This time I could feel my blood boiling.

“It’s not about telling the truth, it’s how you say-“ I was frozen. So that’s what they meant…

 


Hey guys!!!

Please comment.....I wanna know what you think about this

Is this becoming boring...come on guys...............

Some one plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz comment