5

Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V.

 

@ School

 

Krystal and her friends are busy reviewing their notes when a certain black haired woman came in their room. She was wearing a tight skirt and a fitted blouse that emphasized her assets. Almost all the guys swoon over the beauty infront of them.

 

"Good Morning class. Your teacher wouldn't be attending his class since he was transferred to a different school." The lady infront said while putting her things down "I am Miss Kim Hyuna and I will be your new biology teacher." She smirked and the class went silent. She introduced herself and gave some backgrounds about herself. Everybody was listening attentively.

"Okay.  Any more questions .. clarifications?"

"Where did you graduate Mam?" A random student from the back asked

"I'm from Dongguk University." The class went AAAAAAWWW when she answered. Definitely awed by their new teacher.

 

--

 

When their class ended and the new teacher bid goodbye Amber wouldn't stop gushing on how hot Miss Kim is. Her friends became annoyed that they decided to leave Amber at the room.

 

--

 

"Amber really like the new teacher eh?" Luna said as she finished eating her sandwich

"Yeah. The last time she went like that was when she met Suzy." Sulli answered "Anyways where's that llama? She hasn't eaten yet."

"I think she's still with the guys in class. Probably researching about the new teacher." Krystal answered nonchalantly. They continued chatting until they saw Hyuna coming in the cafeteria with a trailing Taeyeon at her back. The two of them look happy when they got inside the cafeteria.

 

On the other hand Krystal was starting to get irritated by the view she is seeing. Taeyeon laughing and being a gentleman serving his co-teacher? Definitely a not so good sight for Krystal.

 

"Oh it's Mr. Kim and Miss Kim." Luna said while laughing "Oh that's cute!"

"Yeah they are both Kims!" Sulli said while looking at the pair

 

Krystal didn't answer instead she just continued boring holes against Taeyeon's back.

 

Oh you're so gonna get it Kim Taeyeon.

 

--

 

After classes Krystal and Seohyun didn't have their usual tutoring session because the younger Kim has her audition for the theater club. Krystal just went home alone.

 

--

 

"Honey. Your sister called again and she already told her flight details. It's on the top of the fridge." Mama Jung said when Krystal entered the house

"Okay Mom got it."

"Are you gonna pick her up from the airport?"

"Yeah. Sure."

"Okay. Go change first and I'll prepare the table."

 

Krystal went up not forgetting to check her sister's flight details. She changed her clothes and checked her phone.

 

3 messages from Taeyeon

 

> Hi Baby. You finish with your classes yet?

 

> Soojung. I just finished work. Wanna have dinner at home?

 

> Are you home already? Why didn't you tell me you left the school already?

 

She ignored them all and got down the kitchen. She just ate dinner with her family and decided to just head upstairs and review some of her lessons.

 

--

 

She was in the middle of answering the test questions from her book when her phone started ringing. She looked at the screen and it flashes Taeyeon's name. She sighed before answering it.

 

"Hello?" She answered lazily

"Why aren't you answering earlier?" Taeyeon asked with sadness in his voice. Krystal suddenly felt guilty for ignoring him earlier.

"I was just busy." She lied

"Did I do something wrong? That I made you upset?"

"It's nothing. I'm sorry I was just not in the mood."

"Soojung-ah. You know that you can tell me anything right?"

She sighed then plopped her body on the bed. Images of Taeyeon and Hyuna flashed in her mind again. She gritted her teeth while pinching the bridge of her nose.

"I.. It's.. Uh."

"Soojung."

"I hate it okay? When I saw you and Hyuna at the cafeteria earl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter