3

Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

III.

 

> PE class. <

 

Soojung's POV

 

Me and my friends are waiting for our PE teacher Mr. Ok so that we could start with the class already. I used to love PE before but our teacher is really annoying. He always comes late and he doesn't focus on teaching the subject and did I already said he's really annoying?

 

"I guess Mr. Ok is late again." Amber said as she checks on her watch

"What's new about him? He's always late." I rolled my eyes then just in time  the devil came. Oooppps I mean our teacher finally arrived.

"Hey class I'm sorry.. I had errands to run so okay.. You guys can give me 5 more minutes? I'll just change" he said while showing his pearly whites. Of course most of the students were swooned once again by him.

"Oh my God! Mr. Ok is really hot right?!" Luna squealed as she tugged my uniform

"Yah! Park Sunyoung get a hold of yourself." I said while shaking my head. Well to be honest Mr. Ok is really a good looking one but hey MY Taeyeon is much better.

"Shut up Krys! Everybody agrees that Mr. Ok is hot. How I wish he could date a student like me." She gushed

"Are you out of your mind? That's illegal!" Amber said while laughing. I felt silent by her statement.

"Wae? Soojung here used to gush over Mr. Kim before! Right Krys?"

"That was back then." I answered calmly. Geez! Why does Luna have such a great memory!

"But Mr. Kim looks plain though." Amber blurted out. I felt annoyed by that. How can she just judge someone?!

Taeyeon isn't the head turner type but he looks good to me. Really really good! And he's nice and smart and loving. I can talk all day about him but there's no use since I can't just talk about him like this.

"Well yeah.. He's the nerd type what do you expect?"

"What happened Krys? I remember that you use to follow him everyday right? And would steal glances at him every chance you get." It was now Sulli blurting out things like this. Shizzus! Did I really did that all?

"Well I was young back then and wasn't thinking straight."

"To remind you that was just last year!" Luna rolled her eyes

 

 flashback a year before 

 

A 16 year old Krystal and her friends are busy gossiping with one another when a certain short guy who looks lost approached them.

 

"Excuse me? I am kinda lost but where is the Admin Building?" the guy asked while wiping his glasses off. Soojung on the other hand felt that the world stopped and focused on the guy in front of her now. She watched as the guy smiled and bowed before turning his back on her. That's when she realized she dozed off staring at the figure.

 

"Wait? Where did he go?" She asked Luna who continued playing her phone

"Of course the admin building. Weren't you listening?"

"What's his name? Is he a new student here?"

"He's a new member of the faculty. Kim Taeyeon."

 

And ever since that day Kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter