26

Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXVI.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I spent the past few days hanging around Tiffany and Taeyeong, my son. I feel that we’re really becoming close despite the time we’ve spent with one another he is really  a good kid you know but she’s just like her mom very whiny but still cute.

 

“Oppa where have you been the past few days?” I got surpried when Seohyun just came out from nowhere.

“Seo! you startled me!” I said dramatically as I clench my chest

“I’m sorry! hehe.”

“I.. i..” I think I should tell her now. phew.

“Oppa? Is there a problem?” she looked at me with concern

“I need to tell you something.” I said seriously

“Okay? what is it?”

“You know that Tiffany came back right?” she nodded “Well this past few days I’ve been hanging around her..”

“What? Does Krystal knows about this? Oppa! Are you cheating on her?” she said in alarm. Oh geez.

“NO! NO! of course not!” I waved my hand

“Then what are you doing with her?!”

“Listen to me first okay?” she sighed and nodded “She told me something.. I know it’ll be kinda surprising to you..” she looked at me weirdly “We have a son.”

“What?”

“A son.. I have a son with her.” her face went blank “Seo..”

“Oh My God!” she stood up and started pacing around it makes me dizzy

“Seohyun can you stop that? You’re making me dizzy.”

“You have a son? And you’re meeting with them? does Krystal knows about this?” she stenly asked.

“I haven’t told her yet.”

“Tiffany and you have a child? How old is that child?”

“Almost 4 and he’s really cute you should meet him!”

“Oppa..” she took a sit again “What is your plan?” she looks so serious.

“I..uhmm? I will tell Krystal once she gets back here.”

“Then?”

“I don’t know.. I don’t want her to hate me but I also don’t want to lie to her and that’s my child we’re talking about.”

“It won’t be easy oppa.”

“But.. Krystal loves me and I love her.”

“What about Tiffany unnie? your son?”

“I..they are important too.”

 

Before she could talk again my phone started ringing and it’s Tiffany. I looked at her and she nodded I stood up and answered my phone.

 

“Hello?”

“Taeyeon I just want to invite you and Seohyun..”

“Huh?”

“New Year’s eve tomorrow? Would you like to uhmm spend it with us?”

 

I looked at Seohyun. She’s inviting us! New year’s eve tomorrow? She looked hesitant but she smiled. I guess it’s a yes.

 

“Hey Taeng? Are you still there?”

“Uh yeah I’m sorry sure.. we’ll come tomorrow night.”

“Great see you! and Yong says he misses you.”

“I miss him too.”

“Okay bye Taeng..”

“Bye Fany.”

 

I put my phone down and took a sit with Seohyun again. “Is it okay with you? I mean..”

“Oppa it’s fine.”

“Thank you Seohyun.”

 

//

 

FF

 

Krystal’s POV

 

We went back home before the 31st because Daddy said we should spend the New Year’s eve at our home. It was a relief for me because finally I’ll see Taeyeon. I miss him so much and he’s been kinda busy the past days so we barely talk on the phone.

 

“Soojung are your bags ready?” Dad asked

“Yeah.”

“Okay come on.”

 

--

 

12-30

 

We’re finally home! Ahh gosh I miss my bed so much. Hehe. I plopped on my bed and started calling Taeyeon. 4..5..6.. rings and he’s still not picking up his phone. Hmm maybe he’s doing something.

 

“Soojung we’re gonna go to the grocery wanna come?” I heard unnie asked from outside my door

“Nope! I’ll rest first.”

“Okay.”

 

I closed my eyes and drifted off to dreamland.

 

//

 

The next day

 

I decided to surprise visit Taeyeon he still have no idea that we’re finally back here. Keke! I bet he’ll be so surprised! I knock on their door and it opened.

 

“HEY!” I greeted cheerfully

“Soo..soojung?”

“Oh unnie! hi! Is Taeyeon here?”

“When did you get back? Oh I missed you!” she hug me tightly and let me inside the house.

“Hehe I miss you too unnie.” I smiled “Oh yeah unnie I bought some for you  I hope you’ll like it.” I handed her the bag

“That’s so sweet of you Soojung! Thank you.”

“It’s nothing unnie.”

“Oh I’m sorry oppa is not here.”

“Oww. i..uhh it’s okay unnie just tell him I passed by..”

“I’m sorry didn’t he tell you?”

“Well I think he’s been busy the past few days and I called him yesterday but he’s not picking up.. he didn’t know that I’m here.. hehe I was supposed to surprise him.”

“That’s sweet.” She smiled

“Yeah.. unnie do you know what he’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter