25

Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXV.

 

WARNING! You may not like what will happen next. HA-HA-HA!

 

2 days before Christmas.

 

That day Taeyeon woke up with a headache. He wasn’t able to sleep well because of all the thoughts running through his head. Well who can blame him? His ex is back wanting to get back together plus his girlfriend is on vacation wanting to be with him so badly. What should he do?

 

“Oppa? I’ll just go to my classmates house! This will be really quick!” Seohyun shouted

“Okay take care!”

 

When Seohyun got out of the house Taeyeon started fixing up himself. He took a bath and changed into clean clothes. He pick his cellphone up and saw Krystal calling.

 

“Hey baby!” he greeted cheerfully

“Taeyeon-ah!” Krystal cooed “I miss you baby!”

“I miss you too! What are you doing there? Have you eaten?”

“Yeah we’re going to the beach now but unnie is still preparing so yeah. How about you? What are you doing there?”

“I just woke up.” He laughed

“Why? did you sleep late last night?”

“Kinda.”

“Why? did you do something?”

“Nope.” He chuckled “I was just thinking.”

“Well who are you thinking huh?” Krystal teased.

“You of course.” Taeyeon smiled but at the back of his head he was also thinking about Tiffany. “Baby I hope you come back soon.”

“Baby me too! Don’t worry! I’ll be there soon before you know it.” They both laughed “Uhm Tae?”

“Yes?”

“About my gift? Uhm. I know I told you that you should open it on exactly Christmas right?”

“Yeah why?”

“Well hehe. Sorry baby! I think you should open it now. I’m sorry.”

“Oh okay? Do I have to open it like now? now?”

“After this call! Okay baby? I miss you! Always take care! I love you! Be good!” Krystal did a kiss sound “MUAAAAH! Bye!”

“Bye babe! Love you.” Taeyeon smiled as he put the phone down.

 

He walked to his table and picked the envelope thingy Krystal gave him. Taeyeon was excited on what Krystal has given her. He opened it and saw a letter inside. A letter? He read it.

 

Taeyeonnie!

 

Please pick me @ Soo oppa's bakery! :”)

 

Taeyeon smiled widely as he went to Sooyoung’s bakery. He saw Sooyoung preparing something inside.

 

“HEY!” he greeted cheerfully

“Hey Taeng!” Soo smiled “You here to get your present?”

“Haha! So she planned it with you huh?” Tae said as he took a sit. “What is it?”

“It’s a surprise!” Soo grinned “Wait a minute!”

 

Taeyeon watched as Sooyoung went inside. He was fidgeting with his fingers and couldn’t hide the excitement in his body.

 

“Soo! Hurry!”

“YAH! WAIT UP MIDGET!”

“I’m excited!”

 

Not too long Sooyoung came with a cage in his hand. Taeyeon had his mouth open in shock.

 

 

“Merry Christmas Taeyeon!” Soo handed him

“A PUPPY!!!!??!”

“YES!”

arf arf

“Oh my God it’s so cute!” Taeyeon kneeled down to pick the puppy up. “When did this get here?!”

“Before she left.” Soo smiled “She had a hard time picking which one would you like.”

“That’s so sweet of her! I so love my girlfriend.” Taeyeon said happily “Hey buddy! What should I call you huh?”

“Krystal said that you give him a name..”

“I can't name you after her she'll get mad." they laughed

"How about you name him Tae-tae." Soo suggested then laughed his off

"HA-HA that's funny!" Taeyeon rolled his eyes " How about ginger? Do you like ginger as your name huh buddy?” the dog barked as if agreeing with what Taeyeon said.

“He surely loves that Taeng.”

“I know right?”

 

After picking Ginger from Sooyoung he went to the grocery to buy some food for the dog. He didn’t buy stuffs for him because Taeyeon is sure that Krystal would want to pick it up with him. Taeyeon went home after that to call Krystal. He said his thanks and also his sorry that his gift would be not as cool as what Krystal gave her. Soojung was just so happy that Taeyeon liked the gift.

 

“Okay buddy here you eat this okay? Good thing Seohyun noona isn’t allergic to dogs.” He laughed as he poured the bowl with the food. “Eat that as I change my clothes.”

Arf arf

 

Taeyeon went up and changed his clothes .. when he got down ginger is already sleeping like a boss in the couch. He was about to sit with him when the doorbell rings. Must be Juhyun.

 

“Hey.” He opened the door and was surprised to see Tiffany not Seohyun.

“Uhmm hey.” She answered awkwardly

“Fa.fany?”

“Hi Taeyeon?”

 

He contemplated whether to let her in or not. That would be rude Taeyeon! Just let her in. he thought

 

“Come on in.” he let her walk inside “Uhmm drinks?”

“No I’m fine.”

“Oww…kay.”

 

They both took a sit in the couch. Tiffany noticed the sleeping dog and smiled. “That’s a cute dog Taeyeon.”

“Yeah he really is.”

“I also have a puppy.. his name is prince.. what’s yours?” Tiffany looked at him

“Ginger..” he also gave her a smile. A warm one

“That’s a really nice name.”

 

No one said a word after that. It was awkward as hell but Tiffany decided to break the silence.

 

“Uhmm Taeyon?” he looked at her

“Yeah?”

“I.. I just want to apologize about what happened back in Sooyoung’s apartment.” Taeyeon could feel Tiffany’s sincerity.

“Yeah I mean.. I am sorry too..” he smiled

“Taeyeon I want you to know that all I said that night was serious..” Taeyeon’s heart started to beat fast .. faster than his liking. “I know I got emotional but… that’s the truth Tae..”

“F

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter