24

Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXIV.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I blinked a few times did I drink too much wine and I’m imagining things right now?

 

“Tae..”

“Ti..tiffany.” I mumbled

 

I felt that my heart suddenly stopped beating. She’s here! She is really here! Standing right in front of me! I feel like choking. This is too much for me! Why is she here! I felt hands on my shoulder and I turned around to see Sooyoung patting me on my shoulder. I looked at her again still the same.. still beautiful as ever.

 

“Tiff come in.” Sunny said

 

I can’t take this anymore.

 

"E..excuse me." I ran to the bathroom and slammed the door. I looked at myself in the mirror.

 

“Why is she here?” I asked no one.

 

I stared at the mirror while trying to catch my breath. I washed my face and I felt my phone vibrating. Soojung’s name is flashing on my screen.

 

“Hello?”

“Tae? Are you alright?” she asked with concern

“I..i am.” I faked a laugh “Watcha doin babe? Have you eaten?”

“Well yeah.. are you sure you’re okay? you sound off..”

“Yeah I’m sure I.. I just miss you that’s all.”

“Baby don’t miss me too much.” She chuckled. I felt calmer when I heard her voice

“Krys.”

“Yeah?”

 

Should I tell her? What if she gets mad? I’ll just end up ruining her Christmas!

 

“Ahh it’s nothing baby..”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay I’ll go.. Maybe they’re looking for me now. I just sneaked in the bathroom.”

“He-he okay you take care alright?”

“Neh you too! And don’t get drunk huh!” I can sense authority in her voice.

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Okay. Enjoy there! bye Tae.”

“Bye.”

 

I looked at my phone and heaved a deep sigh. I don’t know how to face her. i..uh..i don’t know. Why now Tiffany?!

 

--

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

20 minutes have passed and Taeyeon is still in the bathroom. Hyoyeon took Nicole home so that left me with Sunny and Tiffany. Sunny looked at me and motioned for me to talk to him. I looked at them and Tiffany she she looks worried and guilty. I don’t know what would happen now.

 

“I guess I’ll just come back.” Tiffany suddenly said while trying to get up.

“No!” Sunny stopped her and held her hand “You two need to talk now! This is your chance Fany!”

“But look at him Sun! He won’t even go out that bathroom! He doesn’t want to see me!”

 

I stood up went straight to the bathroom I knocked on the door loudly.

 

“Tae! Are you alright? Please open this up.” I asked in a calm voice but there was no answer. I tried knocking again and still no answer.

“Please Taeyeon open this up!”

 

I got frustrated when he still didn’t open the door! I sighed loudly “Fine! If you don’t want to get out..” he suddenly opened the door and I wasn’t able to finish my ranting

“I..i’m sorry.” he apologized as he looked at me “Is she still there?” I nodded and he walked towards the living room.

 

Oh please I hope nothing goes wrong with this!

 

--

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I gathered all the courage in my body and walked to the living room. Every step I take feels heavy! It feels like everything is in slow motion. She looked at me and our eyes met.

 

I can see in her eyes all the pain.. Tiffany..

 

“We’ll let you talk first.” Sunny said when I got there “Come on Soo!” he then drag Sooyoung and slammed the door.

 

We are t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter