18

Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 18

 

Most students in every room are all just waiting for the last school bell to ring. Just a few more seconds and the short vacation would start.

 

10…

9…

8…

7…

 

The guys started to cheer. 6….5….4…3…

 

Every student looked at each other excitedly. 2..1…

 

RRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!

 

“WOOOOH!”

“YES!”

“WOOHOOOO!”

 

The students start to run in the corridor while Krystal’s group just watched. They didn’t want to join the chaos hehe.

 

“I’m so gonna miss you guys!” Luna said to them

“Aww Sunyoung we’re gonna meet in 3 weeks.” Sulli said while patting her shoulders

“Yeah it’s just a short break Lun.” Krystal added

“Let’s just message each other everyday!” Amber suggested and grinned

“Yeah Amber’s right!”

 

They all started walking on the corridors and watched as the students celebrate for the term break.

 

--

 

Taeyeon just heard the bell ring and he can’t help but feel excited too.

 

Finally some rest.

 

He then saw a note on his desk when he got back in the faculty room. He picked it up and read it.

 

Meet me at the *** this afternoon after class.

 

I think you want a word with me right?

 

He clenched his teeth as he crumpled the paper.

 

--

 

Taeyeon told Krystal that he has some errands to run to that’s why he can’t accompany her home. Krystal didn’t mind tho. He went to the place Kai had told him it was an old abandoned warehouse few blocks from the school. He sighed one last time before entering the warehouse.

When Taeyeon entered he saw Kai seating on top of the table while playing with his fingers. He also looked at the sides and saw a bunch of guys with him.

 

He’s got company? What the heck?

 

“You came.” Kai said

“What is it that you want kid?” He annoyingly asked.

“Mr. Kim.” Kai started walking towards him while smirking. “Why such in a hurry are you and Krystal going on a date?” he mocked but Taeyeon kept silent. “So what did Krystal told you?”

“Shut up and just tell me what you want!” he didn’t have patience to deal with him

“It’s simple. I want Krystal.” Kai said and smiled

Taeyeon got irritated but still kept his composure “Are you dumb or really just dumb?” Taeyeon insulted him Kai on the other hand didn’t expect him to be like that “How many times do I need to tell you kid.. that not anyone or anything in this world belongs to you.”

Kai felt his blood boiled up. “You’re still a kid Jong-in I’m pretty sure you’ll meet someone out there.”

“I WANT KRYSTAL!” Kai suddenly collared Taeyeon. “I WANT HER SO BAD! I ING WANT HER TAEYEON!”

“She’ll never like you back.” Taeyeon said confidently while looking straight at him “And that’s the ing truth!”

 

Kai then punched him in the face, Taeyeon got dizzy with the punch that he fell down.

 

“That’s for ing ruining my face that night!” Kai spatted then pulled him up to punch him again. “And that’s for stealing the girl I love so much!”

 

Taeyeon was getting dizzier with each punch and kicks that he’s receiving.

 

“Even if you kill me Krystal would never like you.” Taeyeon said then spit the blood on his mouth

“Oh is that why she enjoyed the kiss I gave her the other day?”

 

When Taeyeon heard that his image became dark. He glared at him “What did you say?”

“Oh she didn’t tell you?” Kai laughed “I kissed her when we..” before Kai could finish his sentence Taeyeon landed a punch on his jaw.

“DON’T YOU LAY YOUR HANDS ON HER!” Taeyeon punched him once again

 

The other guys on the side started containing Taeyeon. They held his hands to stop him from beating Kai.

 

“LET GO!” Taeyeon yelled as he tried to free himself

“Leave her.” Kai said to him while wiping the blood on his nose “And things will be easier for you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter