32

Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

XXXII.

 

1 month before graduation

 

Krystal and Taeyeon haven’t talk since that incident in the mall. It was hard but the two of them were acting like nothing ever happen especially Taeyeon who didn’t bother Krystal anymore.

 

“Okay class dismissed.” Taeyeon said before glancing to Krystal. Krystal didn’t even bother to look at his side and immediately went out with her friends. Taeyeon just sighed then he picked his things up.

 

“Are you okay Taeyeon?” Hyuna asked when she noticed that Taeyeon looked so stressed.

“Yeah.” He smiled a little

“Let’s have lunch?”

“Sure.”

 

Later that afternoon

 

Krystal’s POV

 

When our last class ended I and my friends planned to pass by the mall first to check some things for our project in Physics. We’re on the gates of the school when I saw a familiar figure walking towards us. I felt my chest tighten.

 

“Excuse me?” she politely asked I avoided her gaze and just hang my head low. I can’t even look her in the eye.

“Yeah?” I heard Sulli answered

“Have you seen Mr. Kim Taeyeon? He’s a professor here.”

“Oh Mr. Kim? I think he is still in the faculty.”

“Oh thank you.”

 

And no matter how hard I try not to think about them I just can’t. I just think that this is too much!

 

“I.. I’ll go ahead.” I said without looking at them

“YAH! JUNG SOOJUNG!? What’s the matter?” I heard Luna shouted but I didn’t bother to look back. I ran as fast as I can to get away from them.

 

I didn’t notice that my tears were already falling off from my eyes. Damn! I said that no more crying! Sht! !

 

*THUD*

 

“Agh !”

“Oh geez I’m sorry!” I looked up from where the voice is and saw Aiden. “Krystal?”

“Ai…aiden?” I immediately wiped my tears “I.. I’m sorry I.. I wasn’t looking.”

“Are you okay? are you crying?” he helped me got up. I shook my head and smiled a little. Wow huh? Such a small world.

“I’m fine.”

“Are you hurt?” YES I AM HURT AIDEN! If you only knew how much I am hurt!

“No.. I’m fine.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Why are you running anyways?”

“I just need to get home now.”

“Oh okay? you want me to accompany you then?”

“No I’m fine.”

“Are you sure? I mean I don’t have anything to—“ I cut him off

“No it’s okay Aiden I.. I just need to go home now.”

“Okay uhm.” He scratched his head and smiled at me

“Bye.”

“Bye.”

 

I went home immediately and slump my body on the bed. Thinking about it I still find myself crying for the same reason. I don’t even know why I am still crying I mean I am the one who wants this right?

 

STUPID JUNG SOOJUNG!

 

--

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“Hey Tae.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter