30

Mr. Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

XXX.

 

Soojung’s POV

 

I was doing my homework when I suddenly remembered the envelope Jessica had given me. I picked it up lazily from my bag and opened it. It was a letter.

 

Soojung-ah,

 

          I’m really sorry for what unnie did I never really wanted to hurt you. I just didn’t know that things will result in this way. I love you and I only want happiness for you. Sorry if you think unnie did that to avoid you from being happy but no I just want Taeyeon to have closure with Tiffany. I am really sorry Jungie. Please forgive unnie. I really miss you and this is the only way I know that you’ll listen to me somehow. Please talk to me.

 

I wiped my tears that I didn’t know was falling from my eyes. It hurts but I also know that unnie means what she said. Maybe I was just blinded by my judgement. I fold the letter back and fixed myself. I knocked on her door and she looked surprise to see me.

 

“Soojung?”

“Unnie!” I said then launched myself to her “I..i’m sorry.” I cried in her arms as she tried her best to comfort me. It feels much better after I cried my heart out.

 

--

 

“Please don’t cry anymore.” Unnie said when she wiped my tears “I’m really sorry.”

“Unnie.. it’s not your fault. I’m sorry too.”

“Come here.” she pulled me closer so that we’ll hug once again

 

//

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I just finished buying some groceries when I accidentally saw Mr. Jung having trouble with his pushcart.

 

“Sir you need help?” I asked when I got near him. He turned and immediately smiled at me.

“Taeyeon! Oh you haven’t visited us in a while!” he pulled me in for a hug “How are you?”

“I’m good Sir.”

 

We talked about some matters mostly catching up and some stuffs. I helped him carry his groceries too.

 

“Why don’t you join us for dinner?” he suggested when I finished loading his groceries

“Sir?”

“Come on! You join us for dinner.” He said and I did not get the chance to say no.

 

--

 

“I’m home!” Mr. Jung shouted when we entered their house.

“Sooyeon! Soojung your father is here!”

“Yul’s still in work.” Mr. Jung said to me “Come on.”

 

“Taeyeon?” Jessica looked at me with wide eyes I think she got surprised I mean who wouldn't right? I still have the guts to show my face here.

“Hi Jess.” I awkwardly answered

“You’re here.. why.”

 

“Appa!” we heard someone shout from upstairs and when she finally got down she froze.

“I inivited Taeyeon for dinner come on let’s all eat.” Mr. Jung said I tried to smile at her but she ignored me.

 

Soojung’s POV

 

He still has the nerves to go here? What a jerk.

 

“Taeyeon my Soojung here is graduating did you know she passed the examinations in USF.” Oh gahd Dad no please stop.

“Oh.”

“But she said that she doesn’t want to go to the US for college.” Mom spoke

“Ahm uh.”

“Dad Mom actually I reconsidered my decision. I think I’ll pass the application.” I answered then smiled to my parents.

“Really? That is great honey!” Mom said proudly and pulled me in a side hug. 

“You.. you’re going to study in the US?” Taeyeon asked. I don’t really want to answer him but I can’t just be ru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter