Chapter 7

Within Reach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sound of the ball ringing through the room. Of the shoes that sliding on the floor. The sounds that Mark usually likes.

But suddenly he found himself listening to a particular song more and more. The song that Bambam introduced to him. The melody of the violin.

To be honest, he already forgot the name of the song. But, he couldn't forget about how close they both are when the first time Bambam put his headphone on his ears. How bright his eyes shine when Mark said that he likes the melody too. How passionate his tone when he said that he will work jard to master this song on his showcase.

Mark keep reminding himself that his care towards Bambam only like a big brother to his little brother. But it suddenly got harder and harder. Especially when he realized that the feeling he felt towards Brian is pure jealousy. Not a brotherly jealousy, but he just doesn't like the fact that Brian could be with Bambam but Mark can not.

"Stop daydreaming captain!" Brian said while flicking Mark's forehead. He quickly put his ipod and headphone on his bag and stand up, glared at Brian as he goes to the center of the field.

"Alright now, we will having a match between the senior and junior." Mark said and everyone suddenly stop whatever they're doing and gathered in front of him.

"Don't playing around. We will start deciding the team for the tournament start from today." Mark said again and the team start to formed. From the 3rd grade, 2nd grade, and 1st grade.

"Are you not that harsh to them?" Brian said beside him and Mark just look at him frowned his eyebrows. The thing Mark always do whenever he's not agree with something.

"You're so scary really, captain." Brian said, patting his shoulder but he just shrugs it off.

"Ok, let's start!" He said, and people start to get into the court. The 2nd year versus the 1st grader. Mark stay at the side watching his team mate showing off their skills. Take a note on his mind which one he should pick for the tournament. And to his surprise, Yugyeom played quite good.

"Mark!!" He heard someone calling his name from audience seat. And he already know who's that even before looking at that person. Paul, his boyfriend.

He smile unconciously and signaling to Brian to take care of this little game for a while before going back and climbing stairs to where Paul is.

"What are you doing here? You don't have a class?" Mark said, hugging his boyfriend back.

"Nope. I just miss you so much! And you will go to camp also." His boyfriend pout at him cutely.

"Well, it's only for a week." Mark said, laughing while ruffling his boyfriend's hair.

"But still. Wait, i have something to give you." Paul said with a smirk and pulled him out from there. Go downstair inside the locker room. And to Mark surprised, his boyfriend just pushed his body to the wall and kissed him fiercely.

"Wait wait.." Mark said pushed paul from his body.

"What's wrong? Can we do that before you go to camp?" Paul said, looking into Mark's eyes.

And Mark threw into his dillema again. Just like the last time, after they got back from amusement park, Paul want to do that, but Mark can't. Simply because for Mark, Paul is precious, he want to find the right time to do that.

"No, I'm not ready. You're so precious to me, let's do this at the right time." Mark said, hold Paul on his shoulder.

"Ok." Paul said, but Mark could feel the deep disappointment in his boyfriend's voice.

*

"The way i look at it," Yugyeom start, while munching the popcorn on their shared couch inside his dorm, "You need to decide."

"Decide what?" Bambam asked, grabbing a hand of popcorn on his hand and focusing his eyes on TV again.

"Who do you want to be with. Duh." Yugyeom said, rolled his eyes.

"I refused to talk about heavy stuff because tomorrow we will have a test Gyeombear." Bambam said, rolled his eyes too at Yugyeom.

"Just, don't forget that Mark hyung already had a boyfriend. Or you will be hurt in the end." Yugyeom said, and Bambam left speechless for a while.

No, he never forgotten that Mark already had a boyfriend. How can he forgot anyway. Because when they met, Paul will always be beside him, on his hand.

He sometimes feel lonely that now Mark rarely went to Jackson dorm, sometimes Bambam hope Mark

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter