Chapter 14

Within Reach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry i kicked you earlier." Bambam said when they already arrived at the younger's dorm. "Is it still hurt?" He brushed Mark's stomach that he kicked earlier due to the shock that cause by Jaebum.

"It's not. Don't worry." Mark ruffled the younger's hair. They just sat on the sofa side by side, continue their cuddling session because of previous intervention by their bestfriends.

"Are you hungry?" Bambam suddenly asked, "But you know, I only can cook ramyun. But my ramyun tastes really good."

"Really? I personally think no one can screw ramyun to be honest." Mark laughed watching Bambam pouted.

"I also can cook butter samgyeopsal. But i don't have samgyeopsal now." The younger plopped down to the sofa again and sighed.

"That's fine." Mark ruffled his boyfriend's hair. "We can eat outside if you really hungry. My treat!"

"Really?" The younger's eyes sparkled at the mention of food. He stand up and pulled Mark with him. "Let's go then. And i think an ice cream for dessert won't hurt."

"Ice cream from McDonalds?" Mark teased the younger, but to his surprise, Bambam just nodded and continue walkinng towards the door.

Mark watched as the younger locked the door to his apartment. Then he chuckled again when Bambam linked his elbow with Mark's.

"Do you remember that time when I was crying so hard because a senior from school keep bullying me?" Bambam asked Mark.

The older tried to reminiscing that scene on his head, and he still remembers it. All the details.

"Because you annoyed, and i couldn't stop crying, so you took me to McDonald and we ordered chicken, and ice cream." Bambam laughed a little. "I don't know why but that Ice cream, that time is the tastiest ever! And everyday, i keep asking my mom to get ice cream from McDonald. Not like the last time, now they had a lot of variety. But my favorite still the chocolate sundae"

"When you finally had to move out from Thailand, I also cried. And my mom took me to McDonald." Bambam smiled, "But even though i ate the same ice cream, at the same place, the taste was different. I guessed, that's my first heartbroken moment."

"You know the flight to LA took almost 30hours and tears keep flowing from my eyes. My mom asked me if I really love Thailand that much to the point i don't want to move out." Mark chuckled. "Guessed I just love this little boy that always followed me around and play with me everyday. And the image of me couldn't met him anymore just too scary for me."

"Really? Wow. I thought I'm the only one who devastated by that." Bambam looked at the older, surprised.

"Guess what? That's maybe my first heartbreaking moment too." Mark smiled.

They arrived at the bus station outside their dorm complex. It's already 7 pm and they both realized that they're still on their school uniform.

"Why don't we change first?" Bambam sighed after they sat at the far back of the bus.

"It's fine. You still have another uniform for tomorrow, right?" Mark asked the younger who sat beside him.

"Of course i have." Bambam chuckled. "By the way, I actually want to ask you this since long time ago."

"What is that?" Mark asked, curious.

"How's your ankle? Is it fine now?" Bambam asked.

"Hmm, it's fine. Well, it's still a bit hurt when you forced it to jump high. But overall it's fine." Mark answered. "Why suddenly?"

"Just, back then i couldn't even asked you this kind of question even though I was really worried." Bambam chuckled. "I, actually glad things ended this way. But maybe, It's because I'm selfish."

"And why is that? Why you called yourself selfish?" Mark asked the younger.

"Because, i know that for you and Paul, the ending is not like they way you hoped, right?" Bambam said. "It's selfish to be glad that Paul hyung cheated on you, so you broke up with him and be with me. Because, you were hurt by that, right? But then, i feel glad. It's q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter