Chapter 3

Within Reach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound from the piano filled the room, made Bambam drown into his own world. The world he love the most, when he can let out all of his emotions through his delicate fingers playing the keys.

He was so into it that he didn’t realize that someone looking at him from the outside, through the open door. He was so into it that he didn’t realized that now that particular someone already sat in one of audience seat at the auditorium.

Only when that someone clapping his hands after Bambam finished playing, Bambam open his eyes, shocked. He look at the direction where the voice came, and he saw a very good looking boy sitting in the front row, maybe older than him with spiked black hair looking at him while clapping.

“Bravo!! You’re so good at this!”  that boy said, still clapping while smiling at him.

“Thank you.” Bambam replied, blush a little by his compliments. “I thought everyone already back to their dorms?” he said while putting all his stuffs into his bag and walked down from the stage.

“Well, It’s only 7pm, and I still have basketball practice.” that boy said, “You too? Why you still here?”

“I need practice for tomorrow audition.” Bambam said, finally standing in front of the boy. “You will stay here or…? Cuz I’ll be going right now.”

“Are you hungry? What if we grab a, maybe, dinner together?” the boy said standing up and smile a little. “And maybe I can get your number later cutie?”

“Well, seems like a good idea.” Bambam said, returning his smile. “Your treat right?”

“Well for a cutie like you,” he said winking. And Bambam can’t help but laugh.

“Ok let’s go.” Bambam said walking to the door with that boy followed behind him.

“I’m Brian by the way.” the boy said with his smiling eyes.

“I’m Bambam.” he replied. Smiled a little. Treated to a dinner by a good looking boy with a cute smile, well, It’s not bad at all, he thought.

*

Mark already prepared to throw his basket ball to Brian when he showed up again after leaving the practice for almost 2 hours, but he immediately stopped when he saw a very familiar cute blonde who walked with him, laughing together.

Brian said something to Bambam before he left to the locker room, leaving Bambam wandering there alone at the side.

“Mark hyung!” that boy said immediately waving at him when their eyes met.

“Bambam. What are you doing here?” Mark said, walking towards him.

“I met Brian hyung, and we went to grab a dinner together earlier. So he asked if I want to see basketball practice or not, so I came here.” Bambam said, a big smile on his face. “But the practice already over I think? Why you’re still here??”

“Well he left for almost 3 hours. I need to wait for him to give him punishment.” Mark said, smirked a little. 

“So you had dinner with him? Just two of you?” Mark asked, and immediately regretted it because he sounded like a jealous boyfriend.

Bambam just nodded and a he can feel a sting pain on his chest.

Mark know he can’t keep being like this with Bambam. He loves Paul. He really loves his boyfriend, but why Bambam make his heart beat so fast.

“You guys already know each other?” Brian suddenly came in front of them and Bambam just nodded. Still with his wide smile.

“He’s Jackson’s junior in middle school.” Mark said. “And you! You left for almost 2 hours! The practice already finished! 50 push up now!”

“Wow easy captain! I can’t help it because i met this cutie on my way to cafeteria. And it’s only our first practice how can you be so cruel?” Brian said, whining a little that make Bambam laugh.

“100 push up then.” Mark said, an evil gaze in his eyes and Bambam laugh again.

“Alright alright 50 push up I’ll do it!” Brian said getting into his position and start his punishment.

“Let’s go Bam, it’s already late.” Mark said, signaling Bambam to follow him outside.

“But, Brian hyung will be here alone?” Bambam said, his eyes grew wide and look at Brian who looked back at him with his puppy eyes.

“You’ll left me alone here Mark?” Brian said, faking a crying sound who sounded so annoying to Mark, but Bambam still giggled which made Mark more annoyed.

“What do you expect? For me and Bambam to waiting for you here? Not in a million years.” He said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter